IBPS SO 2019 notification is out. The exam is doing to be conducted in the month of December 2019. The Institute of Banking Personnel conducts this exam every year in the form of a common recruitment test. This exam is conducted throughout the country. IBPS SO is conducted for post of IT Officer/HR/Law Officer/Agriculture Officer/Marketing Officer/Rajbhasha Adhikari for Scale-I position. IBPS SO is conducted in three phases Prelims, Mains and Interview the weigtage of Mains and Interview are taken into consideration for selection. In this blog we will discuss about the Best Books for IBPS PO IT Officer 2019.
Best Books for IBPS PO IT Officer 2019: Exam Pattern
Prelims is the first stage of IBPS SO exam. It is a common recruitment test conducted online across the country.
The Details of Prelims exam and subjectwise mark allocation are given below;
This prelim marks allocation is for IT Officer
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
This mains marks allocation is for IT Officer.
|Technical Section||Total Questions||Total Marks||Medium||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||60||60||English & Hindi||45 min|
Best Books for IBPS PO IT Officer 2019: Prelims Exam
Books for Quantitative Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations 17th Edition by R.S Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude Test by N. K. Singh
- Magical Book On QuickerMaths 3 Edition by M Tyra
- Accredited Guide to Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency by Ananta Ashisha
- Fast Track by Rajesh Verma
Books for Reasoning
- A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition by R.S Agarwal
- The Hand on Guide to Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning by Peeyush Bhardwaj
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal 1st Edition by BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwal
- Analytical Reasoning (BSC Publication) by M.K Pandey
Books for English Language
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha
- Objective English 4 Edition by Edgar Thorpe
- Objective General English 22nd Edition by R. S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal
- Objective General English by S.P Bakshi
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
Best Books for IBPS PO IT Officer 2019: Mains Exam
- Mains exams require special knowledge on Branch related subject, kindly check the books you can refer for such subjectwise professional knowledge.
- Computer for Competitive Exams: Fundamental of Computer with MCQs : Fundamentals of Computer with Multiple Choice Questions 1st Edition by RPH Editorial Board
- Objective Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams 1st Edition by R Pillai
- IBPS Specialist Officers I.T. Officers CWE SPL for IT Officer (Scale-1) & IT Officer (Scale-2) Professional Knowledge Practice Work Book by Pratiyogita Kiran
- CWE – IBPS Bank – IT Specialist Officer Exam by Chandresh Aggrawal
- Professional Knowledge for IBPS/ SBI Specialist IT Officer Exam 2nd Edition by Disha Experts
The popular books mentions above will give you a proper guidance and a clear understanding of the Fundamentals. IBPS SO Books and Study Material and others can give you great knowledge of subject and topics that need to be covered but to make your exam strategies wiser.
Why Practice from Entri
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Banking Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope your idea of joining into any of the above organization is clearer now. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.