IBPS SP 2022 Books: IBPS SO 2021 notification is released! The exam will be tentatively conducted in the month of December 2021 as per the official yearly exam calendar of IBPS. The Institute of Banking Personnel conducts this exam every year in the form of a common recruitment test. IBPS SO is conducted for the post of IT Officer/HR/Law Officer/Agriculture Officer/Marketing Officer/Rajbhasha Adhikari for the Scale-I position. IBPS SO is conducted in three phases Prelims, Mains, and Interview the weight-age of Mains and Interview are taken into consideration for selection. In this blog, we will discuss the Best Books for IBPS SO 2021. Know the exam pattern and syllabus for the IBPS SO exam preparation beforehand.
Best Books for IBPS SO 2022
The IBPS SO books are essential for the candidates to prepare extensively for the IBPS SO examination. These IBPS SO or Specialist Officers have a certain level of proficiency in fields like IT, HR, Agriculture, Rajbhasha, Marketing, and Law for which they must follow different levels of books.
Keep reading to know about the ibps so books for it officer 2022!
Topic Based Books for IBPS SO Prelims Exam 2022
If you are preparing for the IBPS SO prelims exam, then you must go through the books given here. The prelims exam topics might be vast but easy to tackle. Thus, the candidates needs to focus on the right study materials for the right progress. If you are planning to crack the exam, the books aren’t enough. The candidates can choose to visit the Entri App and get the latest study package including the PDFs, study notes, video classes for better understanding. Along with that, the candidates get the mock tests for the self evaluation.
|Books for Quantitative Aptitude||Books for Reasoning||Books for the English Language|
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations 17th Edition by R.S Agarwal||A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition by R.S Agarwal||Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test by N. K. Singh||The Hand on Guide to Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning by Peeyush Bhardwaj||Objective English 4 Edition by Edgar Thorpe|
|Magical Book On QuickerMaths 3 Edition by M Tyra||A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal 1st Edition by BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwal||Objective General English 22nd Edition by R. S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal|
|Accredited Guide to Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency by Ananta Ashisha||Analytical Reasoning (BSC Publication) by M.K Pandey||Objective General English by S.P Bakshi|
|Fast Track by Rajesh Verma||Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis|
Best Books for IBPS SO IT Officer 2022: Mains Exam
- Mains exams require special knowledge on Branch-related subject, kindly check the books you can refer for such subjectwise professional knowledge.
- A computer for Competitive Exams: Fundamental of Computer with MCQs: Fundamentals of Computer with Multiple Choice Questions 1st Edition by RPH Editorial Board
- Objective Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams 1st Edition by R Pillai
- IBPS Specialist Officers I.T. Officers CWE SPL for IT Officer (Scale-1) & IT Officer (Scale-2) Professional Knowledge Practice Work Book by Pratiyogita Kiran
- CWE – IBPS Bank – IT Specialist Officer Exam by Chandresh Aggrawal
- Professional Knowledge for IBPS/ SBI Specialist IT Officer Exam 2nd Edition by Disha Experts
|Books for IT Officer(Scale I)||IBPS SO Mains: Books for Law Officer (Scale I)||Books for HR Specialist (Scale I)||Books for Agricultural Officer (Scale I)||Books for Marketing Officer (Scale I)||Books for Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)|
|Data Communications and Networking||IBPS Specialist Officer CWE LAW Officer Online Exam Practice Work Book||Bank HR Specialist book||Agriculture Field Officer by R Gupta||Principles of Marketing||Hindi Vyakaran Aur Rachna|
|A computer for Competitive Exams: Fundamental of Computer with MCQ’s||Human Resource Management||Agriculture Field Officer IBPS||CWE-IBPS Bank-Marketing Specialist Officer Exam: Complete Book||Rajbhasha/Hindi (Officers, Assistant, Managers) Recruitment Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide)|
|Objective Computer Knowledge by R Pillai||CWE-IBPS Bank-HR Specialist/Personal Officer Complete Book||IBPS – SO Agricultural Field Officer (Main) Exam||Marketing Specialist Exam book||Rajbhasha Adhikari Guide|
The popular books mentioned above will give you proper guidance and a clear understanding of the Fundamentals. IBPS SO Books and Study Material and others can give you great knowledge of subjects and topics that need to be covered but to make your exam strategies wiser.
Preparation Tips for IBPS SO 2022
Ace your exam by following the below-given tips:
Know The Exam: The very first thing you should do before starting your exam preparation is know about the exam. Go through the complete pattern of the exam and time allotment to each section.
Study Enough: Give yourself enough time to study and make a proper schedule and study according to that do not wait for the last moment. While some students tend to focus more on last-minute studying which is not the best approach for exam preparation.
Study Plan: Time distribution is very important when it comes to exam preparation. Prepare a list of topics you find difficult and practice them a lot. Allot a separate time for the revision of topics that you have good command over. An overall study should include all the topics with their specific time allotments and a certain period for revision.
Mock Tests: It is one of the best ways to get self-prepared for the exam. Mocks give you a real-time view of the actual paper. Plan your study after taking the mock. This will help you in analyzing sections that require more effort and concentration. Mocks also help a lot in time management.
Practice Old Papers: This is one of the most effective ways to prepare for your exams. The old test will help you see the format and formulation of the exam and will help you in what to prepare for the exam.
Revision: One of the very important things during preparations is, keep memorizing the tricks and patterns that you have already familiarized yourself with. Lack of revision often tends to candidates forgetting the formulas and tricks to the questions. So keep yourself in regular touch with the concepts that you have learned.
Time Management: Prepare yourself with strict timelines to finish the course and tests. This technique will help you bound the time limit for every section and an overall exam. Remember clearing the sectional cut off and the overall cut off is your goal. Do not stress habits usually takes time.
Last-Minute Notes: Start making study notes of the important topics which are very important from the examination point of view and which need to be revised at the end moment or before the D day.
IBPS SO Exam 2022: Section wise Tips
Given below are the section-wise preparations for the aspirants:
- For the English portion, enhance your vocabulary by inculcating a habit of reading every day, brush up your grammar and solve practice papers.
- Grammar and vocabulary are very important thus go through the dictionary to find the right usage of words and learn new words.
- Analyze daily newspapers to enhance your understanding.
- Focus very much on the Cloze test section.
- This is the most logical section of the paper and very easy to score.
- A revision after every practice solution is a must to ace this.
- Follow and practice questions of all Patterns from books, video lectures, live lectures.
- Practice questions with a minimum timeframe.
For Quantitative Aptitude
- This is the toughest section of the Prelims Paper and includes Ratio and Proportion, Speed and Distance, Average, Time and Work, Data Interpretation, Number Series, Simplification, and Quadratic Equation.
- Learning the formulas and basic concepts is the best strategy here.
- Try and apply shortcut tricks to solve the questions. This will help you in solving the questions with efficiency.
- Applications of shortcut tricks will help you in saving time and perform better.
For General Awareness
- For Current Affairs, reading the newspaper and listening to everyday news is sufficient.
- Applying candidates need to be aware of all the general, banking and economic events happening in the country as well as the world.
- For other topics, buy the best books and go through each topic in a routine. Make sure to revise everything regularly to avoid any confusion and forgetting.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2022
The recruitment process to select Specialist Officer through IBPS SO 2021 is done in three phases:
- Online Preliminary Exam,
- Online Mains Exam and
The prelims exam is the first stage of the IBPS SO exam. The details of the Prelims exam and subject wise mark allocation are given below;
This prelim marks allocation is for IT Officer.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
This mains marks allocation is for IT Officer.
|Technical Section||Total Questions||Total Marks||Medium||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||60||60||English & Hindi||45 min|
Important Points for IBPS SO Exam 2022
Candidates can check important points of the IBPS SO Exam Pattern of Prelims & Mains.
- The IBPS SO 2021 exam pattern for selecting candidates for Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I and Law Officer is the same.
- The Exam Pattern for all the other posts is different from the exam pattern of the Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari Officer.
- The Mains Examination will have just one section, i.e. of Professional Knowledge
- Only three sections will be asked in the Preliminary Exam of IBPS SO 2021 Exam.
- For Rajbhasha Adhikari and Law Officer prelims, sections asked are English Language, Reasoning, and General Awareness.
- For other posts, sections asked are of English Language, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The score of the Preliminary Exam will not be taken into consideration for the final selection. A cumulative score of Mains Exam and Interview process in the ratio of 80:20 will be taken into consideration for final allotment.
Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. You will be provided with an online platform to prepare for the exam. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. You can download the app free of cost and join the class. Entri provides an excellent platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers. It also gives you access to clarify your doubts.
Steps on how you to use the Entri App
- Open your Entri App go to the Banking Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock tests for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colours.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope your idea of joining any of the above organizations is clearer now. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.