IBPS usually conducts recruitment examinations for various posts. The specialist officer posts include I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer. The selection under a large number of vacancies is done every year. The scheduled preparation and regular practice of mock tests and previous question papers will help aspirants to crack the exam. So, here in this article practice a mini IBPS SO Online Mock test and freely download the PDF of the practice test.
IBPS SO Online Mock Test 2020
Importance of practicing IBPS SO Online Mock tests
- Practicing both the IBPS SO Prelims and Mains mock tests will help candidates strategize their study plan for attempting the maximum questions maintaining time, speed, choice of questions, and accuracy.
- Assists candidates to know the difficulty level of the exam.
- Solving IBPS SO practice papers will help candidates scrutinize the topics which are not their strong points in the paper and can advancing the preparation for the specific topics.
- Section-wise free online mock test is effective as it helps in reviewing and preparing the entire syllabus.
- Candidates get a clear idea regarding the exam pattern and the expanse of questions if regularly answering IBPS SO mock exams and previous questions papers.
- The practice of all mock tests through the Entri app will help the aspirant to get the personalized scores and can make changes in their study pattern accordingly.
IBPS SO-Exam Pattern
Like all other Banking exams, the Specialist Officer also has a Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
Prelims Exam subjects include:
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude( IT Officer/HR/ Marketing Officer/Agriculture Officer)
- General Awareness Questions and questions related to Banking Awareness(Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari)
Now, practice a mini IBPS SO Online Mock Test 2020.
IBPS SO Online Mock Test
1. As there was only one taxi available (a)/ I had no other alternative (b)/ but to pay the fare (c)/ demanded by the driver. (d)/ No error (e)
2. Choose the word to be fitted in given sentences.
It is always the ordinary people who _____(1) victims of violence of the political parties. People who conspire against others _____(2) into their own trap.
3. The programme emphasizes(a)/ with mentoring people(b)/ to take risks and to act(c)/ in a more entrepreneurial way. (d)/ No error(e)
4. Their father has left(a)/ behind a huge sum (b)/to be distributed (c)/ among the two brothers. (d)/ No error
5. 8999.99 + 892 × 59.99 = ?
6. Manish invested a sum of money at CI. It amounted to Rs. 78652 in 2 years and Rs. 83371.12 in 3 years. Find the rate of percent per annum.
7. X % (Y+60)= given X-Y=40. Find X, Y.
A) 90, 50
B) 60, 20
C) 70, 30
D) 100, 60
E) 80, 40
8. What is the maximum number of 6-letter palindromes?
E) None of these
9. Calculate (216 × 96)(1/4)
10. If Kichu’s uncle’s father’s only daughter is Thushara, how Kichu is related to Thushara?
E) None of the above
Download the complete practice set PDF:
Practice more mock tests and previous question papers to ensure your rank in the upcoming Banking-IBPS SO 2020.
Entri is the best online platform to start your preparations. Freely download Entri and subscribe to the Banking course. It is very easy to access the course contents and practice the mock tests and previous question papers. Also, avail the contents like- Daily Current Affairs and rank booster tests, subject-wise notes, vocabulary, and sectional quizzes for all Banking exams.