Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer 2022 exam is scheduled for May 2020. Candidates with a degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology and below 36 years are eligible for this position. Selected Food Safety Officers will be posted in the Kerala state service Food Safety department in the salary scale of Rs.27800 – Rs. 59400/. The actual number of vacancies is yet to know. The last recruitment drive for this post was in 2015. In 2015 the number of vacancies was 80. But as of 2019 September, 171 Advice Memos were sent out by the Kerala PSC against the 2015 Food Safety Officer notification.
Food Safety Officer 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Language: English
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Number of Questions: 100
- Exam Duration: 01 hours 15 minutes
Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in medicine from a UGC recognized University or its equivalent qualifications.
- Age Limit: 18 years to 36 years. Candidates born between January 02, 1983, and January 01, 2001 ( both dates are included). Age relaxations according to the government norms are applicable to the eligible candidates.
Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer 2022 Syllabus
- Food Technology
- Dairy Technology
- Veterinary Science
- Food Safety and Allied Laws
- Nutritional Biochemistry and Food Analysis
- Microbiological, Biotechnological and Medical Aspects
- Agricultural Science
- Constitution and Civil Rights
- Mental Ability and Reasoning Ability
- General English
Click here to download Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer Official Syllabus free pdf:
Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer Application Procedure
Any candidate who wishes to apply for any posts notified by Kerala Public Service Commission should register themselves in Kerala PSC login my profile before applying. PSC Thulasi is the application portal of Kerala PSC. The registration needs to be performed only once. The portal will provide you a User ID and password combination, and it can be used every time you wish to apply for any PSC notified posts.
To apply towards Food Safety Officer 2022 recruitment, log in towards your “thulasi” profile page using the given username, and password. At the home page, you can find all the active notifications under the “Notifications” tab. Click on the Notifications, in the General Statewide Recruitment group you can find Category No: 499/ 2019 (Food Safety Officer). Click on the Apply Now tab, and complete your application towards the Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer 2022.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.
|Kerala PSC FSO Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC FSO Notification||Kerala PSC FSO Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC FSO Syllabus||Kerala PSC FSO Video Course|
|Kerala PSC FSO Exam Date||Kerala PSC FSO Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC FSO Vacancy||Kerala PSC FSO Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC FSO Admit Card||Kerala PSC FSO Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC FSO Study Plan||Kerala PSC FSO Salary|
|Kerala PSC FSO Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC FSO Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC FSO Best Books||Kerala PSC FSO Result|
|Kerala PSC FSO Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC FSO Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC FSO Selection Process||Kerala PSC FSO Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC FSO Answer Key|