Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer 2022 exam is scheduled for May 2020. Candidates with a degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology and below 36 years are eligible for this position. Selected Food Safety Officers will be posted in the Kerala state service Food Safety department in the salary scale of Rs.27800 – Rs. 59400/. The actual number of vacancies is yet to know. The last recruitment drive for this post was in 2015. In 2015 the number of vacancies was 80. But as of 2019 September, 171 Advice Memos were sent out by the Kerala PSC against the 2015 Food Safety Officer notification. In this blog we will discuss about Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer Eligibility Criteria.
Kerala Food Safety Officer Eligibility Criteria: Important Dates
|Kerala PSC FSO Exam||Details|
|Name of the Post||Food Safety Officer|
|Name of the Department||Food Safety|
|Name of the organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Category Number||499/2019|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer 2022 Exam Pattern
- Exam Language: English
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Number of Questions: 100
- Exam Duration: 01 hours 15 minutes
Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should meet any of the following criteria:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidates who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination (as per the mentioned date in the notification).
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD (as per the mentioned date in the notification).
The candidates applying for the SBI PO should fulfill certain age limit requirements as mentioned below:
- The applicants should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidates according to their category under Government norms.
Other Important Points related to SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application.
- The CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors/ optional/ additional optional subject if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on the basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of the percentage so arrived will be ignored.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Kerala PSC Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.
|Kerala PSC FSO Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC FSO Notification||Kerala PSC FSO Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC FSO Syllabus||Kerala PSC FSO Video Course|
|Kerala PSC FSO Exam Date||Kerala PSC FSO Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC FSO Application Form||Kerala PSC FSO Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC FSO Vacancy||Kerala PSC FSO Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC FSO Admit Card||Kerala PSC FSO Salary|
|Kerala PSC FSO Study Plan||Kerala PSC FSO Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC FSO Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC FSO Result|
|Kerala PSC FSO Best Books||Kerala PSC FSO Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC FSO Selection Process||Kerala PSC FSO Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC FSO Answer Key|