Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has released the Rank List for Food Safety Officer. Candidates with a degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology and below 36 years are eligible for this position. Selected Food Safety Officers will be posted in the Kerala state service Food Safety department in the salary scale of Rs.27800 to Rs. 59400.
Kerala Food Safety Officer Recruitment Overview
|Kerala PSC FSO Exam||Details|
|Name of the Post||Food Safety Officer|
|Name of the Department||Food Safety|
|Name of the organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Release of Rank List||9th June, 2022|
Kerala Food Safety Officer Result
The Public Service Commission had conducted exams for shortlisting eligible candidates from all the applicants. Based on the performance in this exam, a shortlist had been released with the name of candidates eligible for the next round i.e. interview. The final rank list is based on the performance in both the written test and the interview.
KPSC Food Safety Exam Pattern
The Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer Exam pattern 2022 is given below. It was an objective type examination of 100 marks. The duration of the exam was 1 hour 15 minutes.
|Duration||1 Hour 15 Minutes|
|Medium of Question||English|
|Exam Type||OMR/ Online (Objective type Multiple Choice)|
Kerala Food Safety Officer Rank List
The rank list consists of candidates who have been selected for the post of Food Safety Officer. These candidates have been interviewed and found suitable by the Commission. The Rank List is brought into force with effect from 9th June, 2022. The Rank List is arranged in the order of merit. It consists of the main list as well as the supplementary list. It also consists of category wise rank list.
How to Download Kerala PSC Food Safety Result 2022?
Follow the steps given below to download the result:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Kerala PSC – http://keralapsc.gov.in/
Step 2: In the homepage, click on results.
Step 3: From the dropdown menu click on ‘Rank List’.
Step 4: Look for ‘Food Safety Officer – Food Safety Department’ and click on ‘Download’.
Step 5: The Rank List will be displayed. Take a print out of the rank list for future reference.
Direct Link to Download Food Safety Officer Result 2022
Candidates can directly access the rank list by clicking on the link given below
Important Points Regarding the Rank List
- The Rank List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of a minimum
period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. As the advice for appointment
depends on the occurance of vacancies there is no guarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Rank List.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer script is not allowed. However answer scripts can be rechecked if the candidates apply for the same in the prescribed application form available free of cost from the Enquiry Sections of the various Offices of the Commission. They can also submit a photocopy, or downloaded and printed in A 4 size paper from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in along with a fee of Rs. 85 under Head of Account 0051 – PSC – 105 State PSC 99 – Examination Fee addressed to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)-II, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom, P.O. Thiruvananthapuram-695004. . Applications submitted in any other manner will not be considered.
- A period of forty five days time to apply for rechecking of answer scripts will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which this Ranked List is uploaded in the Commission’s website i.e. until 23rd July, 2022.
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer Sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to this
selection shall remit a Fee of Rs. 335/- in any of the Treasuries in the State (Head of Account : 0051 – PSC – 800 – State PSC -99-Other Receipts). The duly filled in application in the prescribed form available from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in along with the original chalan should be submitted to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)-II, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom P.O.,
Thiruvananthapuram- 695004 within forty five days from the date on which this rank list is uploaded in the Commission’s website i.e. 23rd July, 2022. Applications received after the prescribed date will not be entertained.
- The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations) -I, Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Rank List.
- Any candidate can relinquish his/her right for appointment in writing duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/ Central Government with Signature, Name, Designation and Office Seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the general conditions. The request for relinquishment received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the official website of the Commission will be honored against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of the Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition, based on which he/ she is to be advised.
- The A part and B part of OMR scripts will be destroyed after completing 6 months period from the date of finalization of Ranked list, i.e. on 8th December, 2022.
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.
|Kerala PSC FSO Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC FSO Notification||Kerala PSC FSO Selection Process|
|Kerala PSC FSO Syllabus||Kerala PSC FSO Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC FSO Exam Date||Kerala PSC FSO Video Course|
|Kerala PSC FSO Application Form||Kerala PSC FSO Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC FSO Vacancy||Kerala PSC FSO Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC FSO Admit Card||Kerala PSC FSO Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC FSO Study Plan||Kerala PSC FSO Salary|
|Kerala PSC FSO Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC FSO Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC FSO Best Books||Kerala PSC FSO Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC FSO Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC FSO Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC FSO Answer Key|