Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for Kerala PSC High School Assistant posts. Various vacancies are available across different states of Kerala state. Interested candidates can apply for the posts by registering through One Time Registration. Candidates have to visit Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website to apply. This is a golden opportunity for Government job aspirants. Kerala PSC provides various opportunities for people residing in Kerala. To find details on Kerala PSC HSA Cut Off 2022, candidates can go through this article.
The selection for Kerala PSC HSA 2022 will be based on Written/OMR tests. Once the candidate registers themselves, they might be notified to appear for the examination. Kerala PSC examinations are usually difficult to crack. Only those candidates who can clear the tests will be appointed for the posts. The decision of the governing authority will be final in this regard. Follow Entri to know Kerala PSC HSA Expected Cut Off marks.
|Kerala PSC High School Assistant 2022 Overview|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of the post||High School Assistant|
|Exam Type||Objective multiple choice|
|Exam mode||OMR/ Online|
Kerala PSC HSA Cut Off Marks 2022
The candidates can visit the official website to check the cut off mentioned for the Kerala PSC HSA examination 2022. The candidates have to keep in mind Kerala PSC HSA previous cut off marks and start their preparation for the examination according. The Cut off may vary for each category. The candidates should thoroughly check the cut off for their respective category. Candidates can visit the official page to go through the factors which are affecting the HSA cut off 2022. The direct link to check HSA cut off 2022 will be uploaded on Kerala PSC’s website soon.
Kerala PSC HSA 2022 Excepted Cutoff
Cutoff marks is the minimum qualifying marks candidate needed to secure the Kerala PSC High School Assistant Exam 2022. Kerala PSC High School Assistant Cut Off Marks 2022 are calculated by the officials of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Whereas, while calculating the cut-off marks, the officials will include the metrics like candidate’s age, category of the candidate, number of candidates appeared for the exam, toughness level of the exam, number of seats available, and the rule of the organization.
How to Check HSA Cut Off 2022?
- The candidates should visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission
- On the homepage, the candidates can check for the latest updates section
- Click on the latest updates option to get the latest information about the Kerala PSC High School Assistant examination.
- Click on the section High School Assistant 2022 cut off
- The cut off marks will be immediately appearing on the screen.
- If the candidates wish to download the PDF file then they can click on the download button.
The candidates have to keep certain factors in mind such that might affect the HSA cut off marks 2022. The number of candidates writing the examination, the availability of vacancies for the post, the difficulty level of the question paper, the average score of the candidates; the level of the examination etc. If the number of candidates appearing for the examination increases, there is a higher possibility for the cut off mark to be set high. If the number of candidates appearing for the examination is low, the cut off marks will also be lower. Same will be applied in matters of number of vacancies for the job. So, the candidates should keep the following points in mind and make their preparation accordingly.
Kerala PSC HSA Merit List 2022
Candidates with the highest qualifying marks will be at the top of the list followed by the candidates with the lowest securing marks. The Kerala PSC High School Assistant Merit List 2022 is prepared based on the candidates’ performance in the exam. The candidates were needed to visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) to get the merit list. KPSC HSA merit list will be available through online mode.
Kerala PSC High School Assistant 2022: Exam Pattern
While filling the application form the candidates are required to choose their Medium of Examination from the given options. The Kerala PSC HSA Question Paper will be available in Tamil/ English/ Kannada/ Malayalam/ Arabic/ Sanskrit/ Hindi; the medium of instruction should be chosen by the candidate.
- The exam will be conducting either in Offline/Online mode.
- The exam pattern is Objective type.
- Total number of questions will be 100.
- Each right answer carries one mark.
- 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Duration of the examination is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Kerala PSC HSA Selection Process
- The candidates will be chosen after appearing for Written/OMR tests. Only those candidates who pass the examination will qualify for the posts.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in required subject as main subject and B. Ed/B.T. in the concerned subject recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
Download the Entri App, the best educational and preparation app to secure a job. Through Entri you can access practice papers, previous questions papers, crash courses and can attempt a number of mock tests. Entri provides you with effective and customized study materials and provides well accurate study habits. The expert teachers in Entri will help you to identify your weak zones and help you to build your confidence.
- Kerala PSC HSA Social Science Notification
- Kerala PSC HSA English Notification
- Kerala PSC HSA Mathematics Notification
- Kerala PSC HSA Natural Science Notification
- Kerala PSC HSA Arabic Notification
- Official Website