Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission started inviting applications for the position of LD Typist 2023. Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications, and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work on the project) and apply online. However, before proceeding with the application form, candidates should check the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, and other eligibility conditions for LD Typist Recruitment 2023. Check out below for detailed Kerala PSC LD Typist Eligibility Criteria 2023.
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2023: Eligibility criteria
Kerala PSC LD Typist eligibility criteria are truly based on educational qualifications and age limit. Candidates with these criteria can get jobs easily.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Educational Qualification 2023
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent Examination.
candidates with SSLC or its equivalent examination are qualified to be in the eligibility criterion.
- Typewriting English Higher KGTE and Word Processing or equivalent qualification.
The candidate who has the knowledge of typewriting English Higher KGTE and word processing or its equivalent is eligible for the Kerala PSC LD Typist qualification.
- Typewriting Malayalam Lower KGTE/MGTE or equivalent qualification
The candidates who have a piece of knowledge on typewriting Malayalam Lower KGTE/MGTE or its equivalent qualification is very much eligible for a typist post.
- Rule 10 a(ii) of Part II of KS&SSR is applicable.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
- If the caste of candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC, they should claim their original caste in their applications and should produce NCLC/ community certificate issued from revenue authority concerned and the Gazette Notification for the same at the time of certificate verification.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Age Limit 2023
Kerala PSC LD Typist has an age limit confined for the post and they are given below:
- Age of an aspirant should be between 18-41 years.
- Aspirants should be born between 02.01.1979 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- No other age relaxation will be allowed.
Application Procedure for Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2023
- Before applying to the post aspirant aspirants should register as per One Time Registration with the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Aspirant who have already registered, using their User- ID and password, can apply by logging on to their profile.
- Aspirants should click on “Apply Now” button in the notification link to apply for a respective post.
- No application fee is required to submit.
- Aspirants should take the printout of details by clicking the link Registration Card for further reference.
- Aspirants, themselves are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of the password.
- Before the final submission of the application, aspirants must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile.
- For further communication with the commission, aspirant must quote the User-ID.
- Application once submitted, is considered as provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- In due course of processing, application will be rejected if noncompliance with the notification.
- When called, documents of proof (qualification, experience, community, age etc.) have to be produced.
- Aspirants having Aadhar Card, must add Aadhar Card as ID proof in their profile.
- If Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of selection, aspirants must submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such aspirants alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test.
We hope that you got some point on the eligibility of LD typist post from this article. Ace you dream by preparing for the exam by doing mock tests and revising the subject thoroughly. Entri wishes you good luck for all the coming exams. Good Luck!!!!!
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Information Links
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Notification
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Mock Test
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Syllabus
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Video Course
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Date
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Materials
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Application Form
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Interview Questions
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Vacancy
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Job Profile
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Admit Card
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Salary
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Plan
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Preparation Tips and Tricks
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Previous Question Papers
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Result
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Best Books
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Cutoff
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Selection Process
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Analysis
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Answer Key