Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications of the post-LowerDivision (LD) Typist 2022 in the Department of Kerala State Palmyrah Products Development Workers Welfare Corporation Limited; special recruitment from SC/ST and NCA notification for Idukki and Malappuram districts. Kerala PSC job seekers can register for this post from 16th August 2021 to 22nd October 2021. In this article, we discuss Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022: Application Procedure. Candidates can check their eligibility criteria also.
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022: Application Procedure
Candidates can apply for the post through the Kerala PSC official website and ONE TIME REGISTRATION only. Applicants can submit the application by themselves in Kerala PSC login to my profile before applying. The name of the post is LD Typist; Category Number: 005/2020 and the number of vacancies is 28.
|Job role||LD Typist|
|Application start date||16.08.2021|
|Application end date||22.09.2021|
|Department||Kerala State Palmyrah Products Development Workers Welfare Corporation Limited|
|Age Limit||18 – 36years|
How to apply for Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022?
- Visit Kerala PSC official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates have to register on ONE TIME REGISTRATION on the official website of Kerala PSC Thulasi Login page.
- Then the applicant can apply for the post according to his/her eligibility based on the eligibility criteria of the post.
- Submit all the details required for the application.
- Applicants shall submit a ‘confirmation’ for writing the examination. Only after giving confirmation, the candidates will get the admission ticket before two weeks of the examination.
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022: Eligibility criteria
- Pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification.
- Typewriting English Higher KGTE and Word Processing or equivalent qualification.
- Typewriting Malayalam Lower KGTE/MGTE or equivalent qualification.
Please click here for the list of Qualifications accepted so far as Equivalent to KGTE Computer Word Processing to the post of LD Typist in various departments.
The age limit for the candidates is between 18 and 46 years. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post.
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 Syllabus
The main topics for the Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 examination are General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala, General English and Computer Word Processing, Typing & Document Formatting.
Facts about India
- Geography of India
- Physical features
- Famous sites
- Economic and social development
- Poverty alleviation
- Economy and planning
- History of India – Period from 1857 to 1947
- National movement
Facts about Kerala
- Geographical Facts
- Physical features
- Famous sites
- Important world, National and regional events related to the political and scientific fields.
- Cinema and literature
Renaissance in Kerala
- Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi
- Chattampi Swami Sree Narayana Guru
- Thycaud Ayya
- Ayya Vaikundar
- Poikayil Yohannan(Kumara Guru)
- Pandit Karuppan
- Mannathu Padmanabhan
- T. Bhattathirippad
- Vakkom Moulavi
- Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara
- Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences.
- Different Parts of Speech.
- Agreement of Verb and Subject.
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Adverbs and Position of adverbs
- Articles – The Definite and the Indefinite Articles.
- Uses of Primary and Model Auxiliary Verbs
- Tag Questions
- Infinitive and Gerunds
- Tenses in Conditional Sentences
- The Use of Correlatives
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive voice
- Correction of Sentences
- Singular and Plural, Change of Gender, Collective Nouns
- Word formation from other words and the use of prefix or suffix
- Compound words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Foreign Words and Phrases
- One Word Substitutes
- Words often confused
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and their Meanings
- Translation of a sentence/ proverb into Malayalam
Computer Word Processing
- Introduction to windows platform – mouse operations
- Concept of desktop, taskbar, Icons
- Utilities – Paint, Word pad. Icons – changing size, moving, enlarging, copying
- Files and Folders – creation, copying, deleting
- Windows explorer, control panel. Zip & unzip files – rar files, virus scanning & removal
- Using internet browser, e-mail, search engines, Instant messengers
- Download managers, proxy settings
- Setting up Internet connection, browser plug-ins – using webcam
- Introduction to office automation – advantages of office automation
- Introduction – Word menu – Tool bar – Document – creation, editing, saving, opening
- Text – editing, deleting, inserting, selection, moving, copying, converting case, doing/undoing edits
- Formatting documents – paragraph formatting – applying styles, header and footer, line spacing
- Page layout – numbering pages – inserting section break – spell check – newspaper columns
- Tables – creation, editing, formatting, insertion, document with tables
- Mail merge and template creation
- Printing – print preview, Printer settings, printing multiple copies
- Electronic spreadsheet features – menu, cells workbook, worksheets
- Entering data, text, functions – selecting the cell, ranges – saving worksheet
- Editing worksheet data – copying, cut & paste
- Inserting, deleting rows, columns, cell ranges
- Find and replace data – spell check
- Formatting worksheet – changing column width, row height, aligning data
- Controlling text within a cell, changing font size, style, applying a border, Pattern styles
- Charts – types, titles & legends, saving, moving, and copying between sheets
- Formulas, functions – Entering formulas, cell references
- Date and time formulas, working with range names, entering functions
- Printing – print preview, headers, and footers – inserting, removing page break
- Working with data in a list – Adding and removing sub totals – sorting
- Hiding and displaying data
- Design – Create presentation with background, logo etc
- Insert _pictures and images – change position or layout of pictures
- Omit background graphics from a slide
- Apply 3D effects, shadows, background fill colours, textures and patterns
- Crop, resize, rotate, flip an image
- Convert and image to greyscale or black and white format
- Slide Show Setup – Insert navigation to slides – presentations and URL‘s
- Apply and edit timings – Create a customized slide show
Typing & Document Formatting
Entri App wishes all the aspirants good luck for their upcoming exams and practices with us through live video classes, mock tests, lectures, quizzes, etc. Start your preparation from today onwards.
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Notification||Kerala PSC LD Typist Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Syllabus||Kerala PSC LD Typist Video Course|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Date||Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Vacancy||Kerala PSC LD Typist Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Admit Card||Kerala PSC LD Typist Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Plan||Kerala PSC LD Typist Salary|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC LD Typist Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Best Books||Kerala PSC LD Typist Result|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC LD Typist Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Selection Process||Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Answer Key|