KPSC has released a notification for the post of Lower Division Typist in the Month of August 2021 in order to fill the Vacancy. Online applications have been started in the month of August 2021. The last date to fill the application is on or before 22 September 2021. The date of the examination will be announced soon. Keep yourself updated. As part of the selection, a Written/ OMR/ Online Test will be conducted. To boost their confidence, Entri has provided Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Plan 2022 in a detailed manner.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Plan 2022- Understand the entire syllabus and pattern
There are many aspirants who are determined to crack the examination on the first attempt. It’s not too difficult to crack this examination with sheer determination.
Kerala Public Service Commission LD Typist 2020 includes the questions from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Renaissance in Kerala, typing, and computer word processing. To prepare effectively for the exam, aspirants should have an idea about the exam patterns. The examination is conducted out of 100 with a duration of 1 hour 15 minutes.
Maximum Marks: 100
Duration of exam: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Medium of Question: English
Mode of Exam: OMR/ONLINE (Objective Multiple Choice)
General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala
Facts about India
- Geography of India
- Physical features
- Famous sites
- Economic and social development
- Poverty alleviation
- Economy and planning
- History of India – Period from 1857 to 1947
- National movement
Facts about Kerala
- Geographical Facts
- Physical features
- Famous sites
- Important world, National and regional events related to the political and scientific fields.
- Cinema and literature
Renaissance in Kerala
- Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi
- Chattampi Swami Sree Narayana Guru
- Thycaud Ayya
- Ayya Vaikundar
- Poikayil Yohannan(Kumara Guru)
- Pandit Karuppan
- Mannathu Padmanabhan
- T. Bhattathirippad
- Vakkom Moulavi
- Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara
- Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences.
- Different Parts of Speech.
- Agreement of Verb and Subject.
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Adverbs and Position of adverbs
- Articles – The Definite and the Indefinite Articles.
- Uses of Primary and Model Auxiliary Verbs
- Tag Questions
- Infinitive and Gerunds
- Tenses in Conditional Sentences
- The Use of Correlatives
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive voice
- Correction of Sentences
- Singular and Plural, Change of Gender, Collective Nouns
- Word formation from other words and the use of prefix or suffix
- Compound words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Foreign Words and Phrases
- One Word Substitutes
- Words often confused
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and their Meanings
- Translation of a sentence/ proverb into Malayalam
Computer Word Processing
- Introduction to windows platform – mouse operations
- Concept of desktop, taskbar, Icons
- Utilities – Paint, Word pad. Icons – changing size, moving, enlarging, copying
- Files and Folders – creation, copying, deleting
- Windows explorer, control panel. Zip & unzip files – rar files, virus scanning & removal
- Using internet browser, e-mail, search engines, Instant messengers
- Download managers, proxy settings
- Setting up Internet connection, browser plug-ins – using webcam
- Introduction to office automation – advantages of office automation
- Introduction – Word menu – Tool bar – Document – creation, editing, saving, opening
- Text – editing, deleting, inserting, selection, moving, copying, converting case, doing/undoing edits
- Formatting documents – paragraph formatting – applying styles, header and footer, line spacing
- Page layout – numbering pages – inserting section break – spell check – newspaper columns
- Tables – creation, editing, formatting, insertion, document with tables
- Mail merge and template creation
- Printing – print preview, Printer settings, printing multiple copies
- Electronic spreadsheet features – menu, cells workbook, work sheets
- Entering data, text, functions – selecting cell, ranges – saving worksheet
- Editing worksheet data – copying, cut & paste
- Inserting, deleting rows, columns, cell ranges
- Find and replace data – spell check
- Formatting worksheet – changing column width, row height, aligning data
- Controlling text within a cell ,changing font size, style, applying border, Pattern styles
- Charts – types, titles & legends, saving, moving and copying between sheets
- Formulas, functions – Entering formulas, cell references
- Date and time formulas, working with range names, entering functions
- Printing – print preview, headers and footers – inserting, removing page break
- Working with data in a list – Adding and removing sub totals – sorting
- Hiding and displaying data
- Design – Create presentation with background, logo etc
- Insert _pictures and images – change position or layout of pictures
- Omit background graphics from a slide
- Apply 3D effects, shadows, background fill colours, textures and patterns
- Crop, resize, rotate, flip an image
- Convert and image to greyscale or black and white format
- Slide Show Setup – Insert navigation to slides – presentations and URL ‘s
- Apply and edit timings – Create a customized slide show
Typing & Document Formatting
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 Study Plan
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 – Books to ponder upon
Every aspirant should refer to study materials that must be sourced from various places but don’t read too many books and end up getting confused and frustrated. Decide on few books and stick to them. It is important that one has to make a distinct selection of the appropriate study materials that have to be referred to.
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 – Plans & goals “Failing to plan is planning to fail”
You must make the best plan and study to clear the examination. To cover the syllabus, you must plan your day, your week, and your month. You should have a daily routine where you spend a fixed number of hours studying. Have daily or weekly goals and strive to achieve them.
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 – Mock tests “Practice makes the man perfect”
Answering previous year’s question papers can give you an idea of the type of questions asked by the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector exam and also helps you assess your own preparation level well in advance. In addition, you can time your answers optimally. It also helps you know how much time you can spend on each question.
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 – Revision
- Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally but what you do consistently.
- Whatever is studied should be overhauled by the end of the day, week and month.
- Without prior revision, it is really tough to crack the examination.
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 – Time Management
Time is the scarcest resource. Without proper management of time, nothing else can be managed. Taking the practice in a strategic way is the key to the optimal performance Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 examination. Make the best usage of time.
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 – Hard work and Passion
Finally, you must work hard with complete passion and perseverance and follow your dream. So wake up, study hard, will yourself go that extra mile. Do not think of exams as a burden but as a golden opportunity to improve and show your talent and intelligence.
Brief Sum up of Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 study plan
- Motivate yourself
- Study time should be utilized effectively
- Avoid any kind of distractions and disturbances during exam preparation
- Plan to do enough revisions
- Shorter study sessions work better than longer sessions
- Have a proper diet
- Practice mock test papers
- Have sheer dedication and passion
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides the best platform with full-length mock tests including previous year’s question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT”
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Notification||Kerala PSC LD Typist Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Syllabus||Kerala PSC LD Typist Video Course|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Date||Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Application Form||Kerala PSC LD Typist Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Vacancy||Kerala PSC LD Typist Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Admit Card||Kerala PSC LD Typist Salary|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC LD Typist Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Best Books||Kerala PSC LD Typist Result|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC LD Typist Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Selection Process||Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Answer Key|