KPSC has released a notification for the post of Lower Division Typist in order to fill the Vacancy. The date of the examination will be announced soon. Keep yourself update for further information. To boost your confidence, Entri has provided Kerala PSC LD Typist Books for Reference 2022 in a detailed manner.
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022- Overview
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Lower division typist|
|Number of Posts||28|
|Job Category||State Govt. Job|
|Pay Scale||Rs.20000 – 45800/-|
|Last date of submission of the online application||22nd September 2021|
|Selection process||Written exam & Interview|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
Kerala PSC LD Typist Books for Reference 2022
There is a number of books available in the market from which an aspirant can take reference from. Some of the basic materials are mentioned below that aspirants can take help from while preparing for the Kerala PSC LD Typist examination. There are no specific prescribed books to prepare for this exam.
- Aspirants must make a routine of reading newspapers (preferably THE HINDU and THE INDIAN EXPRESS), as it helps to cover all the current affairs including Regional, National, and International articles.
- They must refer best General Knowledge book to cover all General Knowledge related syllabus.
- Aspirants must refer to SCERT and NCERT textbooks from classes 8 to 10 to cover Kerala history and Indian history.
- For further information refer to books written by E. Sreedhara Menon.
- Aspirants must refer best grammar book to prepare for Malayalam and English grammar.
- Follow the PSC bulletin released by Kerala PSC for more details to remain updated about the examination.
- Read Year Book.
- To perform still better, refer to all previous year’s question papers and solve mock tests.
- Internet is the best source for aspirants to prepare and refer for all the competitive exams.
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 Examination Pattern
It is important for an aspirant to know the pattern of the exam.
- Mode of examination: Examination for LD Typist is conducted in written examination/OMR based/Online examination.
- Maximum marks: Kerala PSC LD Typist examination is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- Type of question: Questions will be Objective type.
- Sections: There will be 4 sections in the question paper.
- Duration of exam: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Medium of Question: English
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022- Exam Syllabus
General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala
Facts about India
- Geography of India
- Physical features
- Famous sites
- Economic and social development
- Poverty alleviation
- Economy and planning
- History of India – Period from 1857 to 1947
- National movement
Facts about Kerala
- Geographical Facts
- Physical features
- Famous sites
- Important world, National and regional events related to the political and scientific fields.
- Cinema and literature
Renaissance in Kerala
- Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi
- Chattampi Swami Sree Narayana Guru
- Thycaud Ayya
- Ayya Vaikundar
- Poikayil Yohannan(Kumara Guru)
- Pandit Karuppan
- Mannathu Padmanabhan
- T. Bhattathirippad
- Vakkom Moulavi
- Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara
- Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences.
- Different Parts of Speech.
- Agreement of Verb and Subject.
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Adverbs and Position of adverbs
- Articles – The Definite and the Indefinite Articles.
- Uses of Primary and Model Auxiliary Verbs
- Tag Questions
- Infinitive and Gerunds
- Tenses in Conditional Sentences
- The Use of Correlatives
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive voice
- Correction of Sentences
- Singular and Plural, Change of Gender, Collective Nouns
- Word formation from other words and the use of prefix or suffix
- Compound words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Foreign Words and Phrases
- One Word Substitutes
- Words often confused
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and their Meanings
- Translation of a sentence/ proverb into Malayalam
Computer Word Processing
- Introduction to windows platform – mouse operations
- Concept of desktop, taskbar, Icons
- Utilities – Paint, Word pad. Icons – changing size, moving, enlarging, copying
- Files and Folders – creation, copying, deleting
- Windows explorer, control panel. Zip & unzip files – rar files, virus scanning & removal
- Using an internet browser, e-mail, search engines, Instant messengers
- Download managers, proxy settings
- Setting up Internet connection, browser plug-ins – using a webcam
- Introduction to office automation – advantages of office automation
- Introduction – Word menu – Toolbar – Document – creation, editing, saving, opening
- Text – editing, deleting, inserting, selection, moving, copying, converting case, doing/undoing edits
- Formatting documents – paragraph formatting – applying styles, header and footer, line spacing
- Page layout – numbering pages – inserting a section break – spell check – newspaper columns
- Tables – creation, editing, formatting, insertion, document with tables
- Mail merge and template creation
- Printing – print preview, Printer settings, printing multiple copies
- Electronic spreadsheet features – menu, cells workbook, worksheets
- Entering data, text, functions – selecting a cell, ranges – saving worksheet
- Editing worksheet data – copying, cut & paste
- Inserting, deleting rows, columns, cell ranges
- Find and replace data – spell check
- Formatting worksheet – changing column width, row height, aligning data
- Controlling text within a cell, changing font size, style, applying a border, Pattern styles
- Charts – types, titles & legends, saving, moving, and copying between sheets
- Formulas, functions – Entering formulas, cell references
- Date and time formulas, working with range names, entering functions
- Printing – print preview, headers, and footers – inserting, removing page break
- Working with data in a list – Adding and removing subtotals – sorting
- Hiding and displaying data
- Design – Create a presentation with background, logo, etc
- Insert _pictures and images – change position or layout of pictures
- Omit background graphics from a slide
- Apply 3D effects, shadows, background fill colors, textures, and patterns
- Crop, resize, rotate, flip an image
- Convert and image to greyscale or black and white format
- Slide Show Setup – Insert navigation to slides – presentations and URL‘s
- Apply and edit timings – Create a customized slide show
Typing & Document Formatting
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides the best platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Notification||Kerala PSC LD Typist Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Syllabus||Kerala PSC LD Typist Video Course|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Date||Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Application Form||Kerala PSC LD Typist Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Vacancy||Kerala PSC LD Typist Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Admit Card||Kerala PSC LD Typist Salary|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Plan||Kerala PSC LD Typist Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC LD Typist Result|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC LD Typist Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Selection Process||Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Answer Key|