Table of Contents
KPSC has released a Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 notification for the post of Lower Division Typist in the Month of August 2021. Aspirants who are eligible and wish to work in the Kerala government can apply to this post. Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 admit card will be issued on its official website soon. Aspirants can check the date of the exam online.
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022- Overview
|Name of the Organization
|Kerala Public Service Commission
|Name of the Post
|Lower division typist
|Number of Posts
|State Govt. Job
|19000 – 43600(Per Month)
|Last date of submission of the online application
|22 September 2021
|Written exam & Interview
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 Admit Card
Kerala PSC LD Typist admit card will be released few days before the commencement of the examination. Once the admit card is released, the link to download will be made available here. Keep yourself updated always with Kerala PSC admit card 2022.
Aspirants without admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Aspirants are advised to check for the details presented on the admit card. If any error is found in the admit card, the aspirant should immediately contact the higher authorities of the Board.
Details present on the admit card are mentioned below
- Name of the Candidate
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- The venue of the Exam
- Date and time of the Exam
- Reporting time
- Photograph & Signature of the Candidate
- Address of the Venue
- General Instructions
All the instructions must be read carefully before entering the examination hall.
Aspirants are advised to keep their admit card safe till the last date of the recruitment process. Aspirants who qualified in the written exam will be eligible for the further round of recruitment. Based on the merit list of the written examination and interview, the board will select the aspirants for the respective post.
once the date is released by KPSC, the examination date will be announced as soon as possible here.
Steps to Download the Kerala PSC Lower Division Typist Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of KPSC i.e. keralapsc.gov.in
- On the home page click on the latest updates.
- Check the link of Lower Division Typist Admission Ticket and Click on it.
- In the login details, enter the registration number and password.
- Then click the OK button.
- Admit card of Kerala PSC LD Typist 2020 will display on the screen
- Download the hall ticket and take a printout of it for future reference
List Of Documents to Take For The Exam
Documents that must be taken to the examination hall are mentioned below. Aspirants who failed to take these documents to the examination hall will not be allowed to answer the exam as per KPSC.
- Admit card of the examination
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
Instructions to the aspirants
- Before the date of the exam, the aspirant should download their admit card.
- Official authorities can be contacted regarding any issue related to the admit card.
- The aspirant should validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- The aspirant must get their Admit Card printout to the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to bring their valid ID proof at the time of examination.
- Aspirants must keep their Admit Card safe till the date of joining.
- The date, Time, and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Aspirants must follow all the rules and regulations mentioned in the Admit Card.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides the best platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Information Links
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Notification
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Mock Test
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Syllabus
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Video Course
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Date
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Materials
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Application Form
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Interview Questions
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Vacancy
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Job Profile
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Plan
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Salary
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Previous Question Papers
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Preparation Tips and Tricks
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Best Books
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Result
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Cutoff
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Selection Process
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Analysis
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Answer Key