Applications were invited online to the Kerala PSC Lower Division Typist post 2022, through Kerala PSC Thulasi login page. The online submission starts on 24th September. The date of the exam will be announced soon, keep in touch with Entri. The recruitment will be in the department of Kerala State Palmyrah Products Development Workers Welfare Corporation Limited. This article gives you an idea of the Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 Selection Process. Let’s have a glimpse regarding the post.
Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022: Selection Process
The selection procedure of Kerala PSC LD Typist 2022 includes a written exam, an interview and document verification. Only after completing these three stages, the applicant will be appointed for the post. The eligibility for this post is:
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent Examination.
- Type writing English Higher KGTE and Word Processing or equivalent qualification.
- Type writing Malayalam Lower KGTE/MGTE or equivalent qualification.
- The candidate’s age must be in between 18 and 41 years.
Written exam is the first stage of the LD Typist 2022 Selection Process, the syllabus of the exam comprises of General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala, General English, Computer Word Processing, Typing and Document Formatting.
Documents to be produced during the verification are:
- Those who have passed the KGTE Typewriting before January 2002 must have acquired separate certificate in Computer Word Processing or its equivalent before the last date for receipt of application for the post, fixed by the Commission.
- All the qualifications for the post must have acquired before the last date of receipt of application.
- Certificate in Computer Word Processing issued by Central/State Government Department/Agencies/Societies/Universities after successfully completing course of study not less than three months duration is considered as equivalent to KGTE Computer Word Processing.
- Malayalam Typewriting lower is not compulsory for the Ex-servicemen for applying to the post of Typist in the Government service. But if they are selected, the above qualification should be acquired before completing probation.
- Ex-servicemen with service as Clerk (General duties) Clerk (Staff duties) Clerk (A.O.C) and personal Assistants in the Army, Writers in the Navy and Clerks (General duties) in the Air Force, who were under the Category Class I or those who served 15 years in the Clerical cadre in the Defence Forces will be treated as eligible to apply for this post. (G.O(P) 143/77/GAD dated 18.5.1977, G.O(P) No. 35/79/GAD dated 6.1.1979, G.O. (P) No.143/86/GAD dated 30/04/1986). If selected, they have to pass Malayalam Typewriting (Lower) before completing probation.
- Subject to the conditions laid down in GO(P) NO. 139/77/GAD dated 11/05/77, linguistic minority candidates whose first language for SSLC examination is a language other than Malayalam may apply to this post even if they do not possess Malayalam Typewriting (Lower) qualification. If selected, they have to acquire Malayalam Typewriting (Lower) qualification before completion probation.
- Certificates obtained from Government alone will be accepted as proof of Typewriting qualification (Certificates obtained from the Typewriting Institute will not be accepted).
- Those who claim equivalent qualification shall produce the respective Government Order to prove the claim at the time of One Time Verification or as required by the Commission.
- KS&SSR Part II Rule 10 a (ii) is applicable for selection to this post.
List of Qualifications accepted so far as Equivalent to KGTE Computer Word Processing for selection to the post of LD Typist in Various Departments. Click here.
Candidates start preparing for your exams,we hope that this article gives you clarity on the selection process and procedure of the exam. Entri wishes you good luck for your upcoming exams. Entri will help you to attempt mock tests, learn through video classes and live interactions, etc. increase your potential.
Keep Practicing and Good Luck All.
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Notification||Kerala PSC LD Typist Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Syllabus||Kerala PSC LD Typist Video Course|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Date||Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Application Form||Kerala PSC LD Typist Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Vacancy||Kerala PSC LD Typist Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Admit Card||Kerala PSC LD Typist Salary|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Plan||Kerala PSC LD Typist Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC LD Typist Result|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Best Books||Kerala PSC LD Typist Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Answer Key|