In April 2021, Public Service Commission has published the latest Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant 2022 notification. Interested candidates can now apply for this position on or before May 05, 2021. Even though PSC has not published the exam date for the same, we can expect the test by the year-end. To start your Secretariat Assistant preparations, we are providing you with previous year question papers and a list of reference books.
Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Study Material
The Secretariat Assistant position recruitment through the PSC is one of the highly anticipated recruitment among graduates from the state. Through this recruitment, the candidates will be hired to Government Secretariat, Kerala Public Service Commission, Advocate General’s Office (Ernakulam), Local Fund Audit Department, Office of the Vigilance Tribunal, Special Judge and Enquiry Commissioner Office as Assistants on the pay scale of ₹ 27800-59400/.
The exam pattern for the Secretariat Assistant/ Auditor is:
| Quantitative Aptitude
Mental Ability and Test of Reasoning
Facts about India
Renaissance of Kerala
Constitution of India and Civil rights
Social welfare schemes and measures
Information Technology and Cyber Laws
|100||1 hour 15 minutes|
To start your preparation, candidates are advised to attempt the previous year question papers to understand the question patterns. Click here to download the Secretariat Assistant previous years question papers.
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant 2018||Click here|
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant 2016||Click here|
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant 2007||Click here|
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant 2004||Click here|
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant 2000||Click here|
List of books for Secretariat Assistant
- For Current Affairs daily updates read any newspaper. Along with this, you should attempt the current affairs mock test weekly or at least monthly. For this candidates can rely on Entri App.
- Kerala PSC publishes PSC bulletins books with 25000 previous questions
- Yearbooks of various publications
- SCERT and NCERT textbooks from class 6 to 10 to cover Basic Science, History and Geography topics
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
- Sura’s Publications Kerala PSC Police Constable-Indian Reserve Battalion
- Kerala Navodhanam Talent Publication
- High school grammar by Wren and Martin’s English Grammar and Composition
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions by Arihant
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by S.Chand, R.S.Agarwal.
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming PSC examinations. Start your Kerala PSC Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with mock tests, video classes, quizzes, etc. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Notification||Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Selection Process|
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Syllabus||Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Exam Date||Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Video Course|
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Application Form||
Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Interview Questions
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Vacancy||Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Admit Card||Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Salary|
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Study Plan|
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Result|
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Best Books||Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Answer Key|