Periodically, Kerala PSC recruits graduates for the Secretariat Assistant positions. Through a single recruitment test, candidates will be hired to Government Secretariat, Kerala Public Service Commission, Advocate General’s Office (Ernakulam), Local Fund Audit Department, Office of the Vigilance Tribunal, Special Judge and Enquiry Commissioner Office as Assistants on the pay scale of ₹ 27800-59400/. The latest recruitment notification for the said post was on April 2021, and we are expecting the test by end of the year. Here we are listing out some of the books that may helpful for the aspirants on their Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant preparations.
Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Books List
The exam pattern for the Secretariat Assistant/ Auditor is:
| Quantitative Aptitude
Mental Ability and Test of Reasoning
Facts about India
Renaissance of Kerala
Constitution of India and Civil rights
Social welfare schemes and measures
Information Technology and Cyber Laws
|100||1 hour 15 minutes|
List of books for Secretariat Assistant 2021
We are listing a few books for you to rapid your preparations since the exam is expected for the year-end. To start your preparations, download the syllabus and question papers and start with the UP classes texts. Clear your basics before attempting the mocks otherwise, you may feel demotivated. The extremely competitive nature of the recruitmnet demands dedicated study and hours of practice for success.
- Kerala PSC publishes PSC bulletins books with 25000 previous questions
- Yearbooks of various publications
- SCERT and NCERT textbooks from class 6 to 10 to cover Basic Science, History and Geography topics
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal.
- Analytical Reasoning- MK Pandey.
- Objective English for competitive examinations – Hari Mohan Prasad
- Objective General English- S.P. Bakshi
- Kerala Navodhanam Talent Publication
- High school grammar by Wren and Martin’s English Grammar and Composition
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions by Arihant
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by S.Chand, R.S.Agarwal.
For the current affairs section, the best way is your newspaper. They will benefit you in both current affairs and language sections. Try to read any English daily over the internet at least once in a while for better proficiency. Don’t forget to invest in some standard mock tests, both full length and current affairs tests. Try to give the mock tests every Sunday, and be updated with the world affairs. You can find hundreds of mock tests and weekly current affairs PDFs and quizzes on Entri, Click Here.
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming PSC examinations. Start your Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant 2021 Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with mock tests, video classes, quizzes, etc. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.