Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission(Kerala PSC) has released two notifications on their official website for the recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee) and Armed Police Sub Inspector (Trainee). All those candidates who aspire for these posts hopefully have already submitted the application as Feb 05 2020 was the last date of submission. The next step is the download of the Kerala PSC SI Admit Card 2022 although the official date of the admit card has not yet been announced.
Official notification of the much-awaited Kerala PSC SI Exam is expected anytime soon on the official website. The number of vacancies in this recruitment is expected to be 73. There are reports that this recruitment will not be exclusively for SI posts.
Kerala PSC SI Exam 2022: Tentative Dates
|OMR Examination||To be announced|
|PET||To be announced|
Kerala PSC SI Exam: Admit Card
- It can be downloaded only from the official website
- Generally, Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment allows the applicants to download the admit card 20 days before the exam date. Hence, will activate the link when the board makes the admit card live.
- Admit Card is mandatory and should be on the candidate when he goes for the exam.
Kerala PSC SI Exam: Verify Information on Admit Card
All the aspirants must ensure to enter correct information to get the admit card by entering the following particulars. Make sure to check the details before printing it. The board will issue the hall ticket along with those details. Enter the valid credentials in it and download the Kerala PSC Exam Hall Ticket 2020.
- Student Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Kerala PSC SI Exam: How to Download Kerala PSC Admit Card 2022
- Click on the Kerala PSC Hall Ticket direct link.
- Provide Login particulars.
- After getting the admit card fill the required details.
- Verify the entered details appeared on the screen.
- Submit the Kerala Public Service Commission, Admit Card.
- Finally, download your Kerala PSC Exam Hall Ticket.
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it for the Kerala PSC Examinations.
Now that the tentative dates of the exam have been announced, ensure you start preparing for the exam. As always Entri App is the best platform that will help you to ace these exams. You can find mock tests related to the exams you are preparing and also avail of online help and support from our subject experts. Diligently answering previous years’ question papers will definitely prove to be fruitful as it helps to understand the exam pattern, standard of questions and also your weak areas. Below are a few links that will help the candidate.
Good luck with the exam preparation! The commission will publish the time and date to download the admit card in due course of time, so stay tuned to our website for more updates.
|Kerala PSC SI Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC SI Notification||Kerala PSC SI Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC SI Syllabus||Kerala PSC SI Video Course|
|Kerala PSC SI Exam Date||Kerala PSC SI Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC SI Application Form||Kerala PSC SI Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC SI Vacancy||Kerala PSC SI Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC SI Study Plan||Kerala PSC SI Salary|
|Kerala PSC SI Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC SI Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC SI Best Books||Kerala PSC SI Result|
|Kerala PSC SI Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC SI Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC SI Selection Process||Kerala PSC SI Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC SI Answer Key|