Kerala PSC is one of the most prestigious exams conducted by the Government of Kerala. The notification dates of Kerala PSC SI recruitment exam conducted by The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is expected to be announced anytime soon. . The aspirants can register themselves on the site and read the notification carefully to know the eligibility criteria of the exam. Your registering procedure will include filling up the form and uploading your profile photograph. Once you are done with this you will get a link to apply for all jobs of Kerela PSC SI. The Candidates and apply according to their qualification for the respective posts.
It is one of the most respectable jobs with a privilege to serve the country and the state and achieving success in this exam can get closer to your goal. All the candidates will first have to go through the tough Kerala Police PSC SI recruitment 2019 selection procedure Kerala PSC SI vacancy is expected to be announced sometime later this month. Most of the candidates are curious to know about the salary structure of a Kerala PSC SI. This blog will clear out all your doubts regarding the salary structure, Job Profile, and career growth.
Kerela PSC SI Inspector- Job Profile and Career Growth
A Sub Inspector in Kerala Police has the job role to keep decorum in the state by making sure the law and order are in the correct place. Kerala SI makes use of the powers given to him by the Government of India judiciously, it is one of the most respectable position in Kerala Police.
Some of the Duties of Kerala PSC SI are as follows;
- A Sub Inspector is the one who dictates the Constables and takes care of the Police Station.
- A Sub Inspector has to take the responsibilities of all the crime happening within in jurisdiction by filing and investigating the case.
- He is responsible for registering FIR against an individual.
- He has the power to disperse the force to maintain law and order in the State.
- A Sub Inspector is responsible for maintaining a good relationship with the residents of his Police Station Jurisdiction.
- Regular Petroling to make sure that no crime is committed.
- A Sub Inspector has the right to investigate all the cases sanctioned by the parliament or laws of the state under the Indian Penal Code.
Kerala PSC SI Inspector has a very worthwhile career growth in Kerala Police Dept, we can check them below;
- Depending upon the work results, performances and code of conduct an individual is called for a promotion to a higher rank officer.
- Based on the work record of a Kerala PSC SI, the individual is promoted to the Inspector level which takes 12-14 years.
- The higher above inspector level is ACP which takes about 12 years.
- In some cases, police officials are also eligible for promotion out of turn in case of exceptional performance in handling tough cases with successful outcomes.
Perks and Allowances
- Dearness Allowances
- House Rent Allowances
- Special Pay
- Deputation Special Pay
- Compensatory Allowances
- Allowance for Uniforms
- Washing Allowances
- Travelling Allowances
- Smartness Allowances
- Medical Allowances
Kerela PSC SI Salary – Salary as per the revised 7th Pay Commission
|Ranks in Kerala State Police||KPSC Salary- As per 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale|
|Director-General of Police/ Director of IB or CBI||2,25,000.00 INR|
|Director-General of Police||2,05,400.00 INR|
|Inspector-General of Police||1,44,200.00 INR|
|Deputy Inspector General of Police||1,31,100.00 INR|
|Senior Superintendent of Police||78,800.00 INR|
|Additional Superintendent of Police||67,700.00 INR|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||56,100.00 INR|
|Police Inspector||40,500.00 INR|
|Sub Inspector||35,400.00 INR|
That would be all from our end. We hope you achieve your dream of becoming a Sub Inspector and clear the Kerala PSC SI examination. Stay tuned with Entri for such informative blogs. All the best for your journey to join the Police Force!