Table of Contents
Candidates who are hired after successfully satisfying the demands of any organization’s job opportunities are given a monthly salary. If you are chosen for the Sub Inspector post in Kerala by the Kerala Public Service Commission, you will also receive a monthly salary as a wage. The information on the Kerala PSC SI Salary 2023 is provided below. For more information about the Kerala PSC Pay Scale 2023, see the details provided below.
Kerala PSC SI Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Kerala PSC SI Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Kerala Public Service Commission
|Kerala Police Department
|To be announced
|₹ 32300 – 68700/-
Kerela PSC SI Job Profile and Career Growth
A Sub Inspector in Kerala Police has the job role to keep decorum in the state by making sure the law and order are in the correct place. Kerala SI makes use of the powers given to him by the Government of India judiciously, it is one of the most respectable position in Kerala Police.
Some of the Duties of Kerala PSC SI are as follows;
- A Sub Inspector is the one who dictates the Constables and takes care of the Police Station.
- A Sub Inspector has to take the responsibilities of all the crime happening within in jurisdiction by filing and investigating the case.
- He is responsible for registering FIR against an individual.
- He has the power to disperse the force to maintain law and order in the State.
- A Sub Inspector is responsible for maintaining a good relationship with the residents of his Police Station Jurisdiction.
- Regular Petroling to make sure that no crime is committed.
- A Sub Inspector has the right to investigate all the cases sanctioned by the parliament or laws of the state under the Indian Penal Code.
Kerala PSC SI Inspector has a very worthwhile career growth in Kerala Police Dept, we can check them below;
- Depending upon the work results, performances and code of conduct an individual is called for a promotion to a higher rank officer.
- Based on the work record of a Kerala PSC SI, the individual is promoted to the Inspector level which takes 12-14 years.
- The higher above inspector level is ACP which takes about 12 years.
- In some cases, police officials are also eligible for promotion out of turn in case of exceptional performance in handling tough cases with successful outcomes.
Kerala PSC Sub Inspector Salary 2023: Salary Structure
The actual monthly payment that will be provided to the candidates who will be selected for the SI vacancy presented by Kerala PSC will be around INR 32300 – 68700/-. The monthly payment for the candidates will start from INR 32300. When the candidates will start performing their duties in the organisation they will be liable to get at least 68700 Rupees in a month. However, the salary will be high with the experience that they will be getting in the organisation. The candidates will have to work hard to achieve the maximum level of salary in this organisation.
Kerala PSC SI Salary 2023: Perks and Allowances
- Dearness Allowances
- House Rent Allowances
- Special Pay
- Deputation Special Pay
- Compensatory Allowances
- Allowance for Uniforms
- Washing Allowances
- Travelling Allowances
- Smartness Allowances
- Medical Allowances
Kerela PSC SI Salary – Salary as per the revised 7th Pay Commission
|Ranks in Kerala State Police
|KPSC Salary- As per 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale
|Director-General of Police/ Director of IB or CBI
|Director-General of Police
|Inspector-General of Police
|Deputy Inspector General of Police
|Senior Superintendent of Police
|Additional Superintendent of Police
|Deputy Superintendent of Police
That would be all from our end. We hope you achieve your dream of becoming a Sub Inspector and clear the Kerala PSC SI examination. Stay tuned with Entri for such informative blogs. All the best for your journey to join the Police Force!
|Kerala PSC SI Exam Information Links
|Kerala PSC SI Notification
|Kerala PSC SI Selection Process
|Kerala PSC SI Syllabus
|Kerala PSC SI Mock Test
|Kerala PSC SI Exam Date
|Kerala PSC SI Video Course
|Kerala PSC SI Application Form
|Kerala PSC SI Study Materials
|Kerala PSC SI Vacancy
|Kerala PSC SI Interview Questions
|Kerala PSC SI Admit Card
|Kerala PSC SI Job Profile
|Kerala PSC SI Assistant Study Plan
|Kerala PSC SI Preparation Tips and Tricks
|Kerala PSC SI Previous Question Papers
|Kerala PSC SI Result
|Kerala PSC SI Best Books
|Kerala PSC SI Cutoff
|Kerala PSC SI Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala PSC SI Exam Analysis
|Kerala PSC SI Answer Key