The Life Insurance Corporation of India had released the official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers. Earlier, the prelims exam result was released. The prelims exam was conducted on 28th August 2021. The candidates who have applied will be required to undergo a selection process consisting of preliminary exam, thereafter a mains exam followed by an interview
In order to score a good position in the rank list, the candidates who are applying for the post must have complete knowledge regarding the various aspects such as post, duties, and the kind of questions asked during the examination. Also, the candidates are expected to stay updated with all the notifications and events regarding the examination and plan for the examination preparation as per the candidates needs and wants.
LIC AE Application Process 2021
The procedure for application for Life Insurance Corporation Assistant Engineer Exam is listed below. The forms are released on the official website and the candidates are expected to fill in the same. Listed below are a few pre-requisites while filling the form:
- The aspirants have to fill the LIC AE exam online application form to enroll the names
- The candidates have to open the official website of LIC
- On the homepage of LIC, click the ‘LIC AE Application Form’.
- The candidates have to provide the essential information in the form.
- On completion of the application form, the aspirants have to upload the scanned image of their photograph and signature.
- Lastly, the candidate has to submit the application fees for completing the online application form fill up process.
- Also, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
LIC AE Application Fees 2021
- The participants will have to pay an application fee depending upon the category to which they belong to apply for the LIC Assistant Engineer Recruitment.
- The payment can be done at the time of filling up the application form.
- The payment shall be done online method only.
- Listed below are details of the application fee are given below:
- The participants belonging to general category must pay an amount of Rupees 700 as application fee.
- The participants belonging to SC/ST category must pay an amount of Rupees 85 as application fee.
LIC AE Salary 2021
- The LIC Assistant Engineer the salary is of the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14)-55335- 1745(4)-62315
- The other admissible allowances as per rules, with basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month.
- Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale, including House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, etc, will be approximately Rs 57,000/- per month in A’ Class city wherever admissible depending on the city classification.
I hope this article was helpful. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue a career in the banking sector and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the examination. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck