Master Skills to Prepare for Bank Exam Within 1 Month: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) annually releases many of the bank exam notifications for the aspirants to make their dream come true. Those candidates who are eligible and able can apply for the recruitment. A large number of candidates are appearing for the bank exams yearly. So, many of the aspirants find it difficult to crack the exam within the limited time. Why? it is because they move according to the vague plan. Is it possible to crack the 2021 exam within one month? Yes! It is possible.
Then how? All you need is to adopt the best strategy to crack the exam within one month. Here, we are going to reveal the success secret for many of the aspirants who wish to become bank employees shortly. Know how to crack bank exam 2021.
A comprehensive and systematic study is the basis of every bank exam. Knowing the syllabus well and learning according to the need of the exam can help the candidates to crack the exam within one month. Many of the bank exams are around the corner. Lack of time should not be your reason for not cracking the exam. Learn according to the preparation strategy and you will witness the change in the pace of your learning. Mugging up the entire topic won’t help you to crack the exam. Rather invest your time and effort smartly can aid you to crack the exam within one month. Read further for the study plan for bank exam.
Best Study Plan to Crack Competitive Exam
The first and foremost procedure is to know the exam pattern and syllabus. Given below is the exam pattern of the IBPS PO exam pattern. Let’s learn together! Learn time management and speed management to complete the answer script on time. Regular practice with the sample question paper can only help the candidates to learn and fetch more marks without wasting much time.
1. Be Thorough with The Syllabus
- know the Syllabus
- there are three sections in the Prelims.
- know each section and the different topics under them.
- Have a proper idea about the topics
- Understand the nature of the question paper
- Plan the timetable according to the syllabus
- Identify the strong and weak areas
- Allot time for each section accordingly
2. Identify the Easy & Difficult Chapters
Identify the strength and weaknesses of individual candidates and divide the chapters accordingly. Allot more time in the timetable for the difficult chapters and make special notes on those topics. Revise regularly and assess yourself to know the performance potential. The table below shows the easy and difficult topics in the bank exams.
|Easy Topics||Difficult Topics|
|Phrases and Idioms||Cloze Test|
|Error Spotting||Fill in the Blanks|
|Spell Checks||Sentence Completion|
|Simplification||Circular and Linear Seating Arrangements|
|Number Series||Data Sufficiency|
|Distance and Directions||Mathematical Inequalities|
|Order and Ranking||Permutation and Combination|
|Alphanumeric Series||Surds and Indices|
|Comprehension Tests – Fact-Based and Story Based||Mixtures and Allegations|
|Percentage||Boats and Streams|
|Profit and Loss||Pipes and Cisterns|
|Average||Time and Work|
|Simple and Compound Interest||Time, Speed and Distance|
3. Create a Working Timetable
- create a proper timetable for the entire month.
- follow it religiously.
- The easy topics shouldn’t take 10-12 days to complete
- study and practice them attentively.
- spend the rest of the days mastering the difficult topics,
- revise and learn vigorously.
The one-month planning can help you to crack the exam effectively. Here is the chapter division for the one month
|Days||Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language (Daily Vocabulary for 15 words)|
|Day-01||Coding-Decoding||Number system shortcuts||Single Fillers|
|Day-02||Blood Relation||Simplification & Approximation||Double Fillers|
|Day-03||Inequality||Number Series (Missing & Wrong term)||Cloze Test|
|Day-04||Direction Sense||Ratio & Proportion||Para Jumble|
|Day-06||Order & Ranking||Percentage||Sentence Completion|
|Day-07||Alphanumeric Series||Problems on Ages||Reading Comprehension|
|Day-08||Problems on Numbers/Alphabets||Partnership||Most appropriate Synonym/Antonym|
|Day-09||Input & Output||Time & Work||Sentence Improvement|
|Day-10||Seating Arrangement (Linear based)||Problems on Trains||Sentence Matching|
|Day-11||Seating Arrangement (Circle based)||Time & Distance||Error Spotting|
|Day-12||Puzzle (Floor based)||Pipes & Cistern||Meaning of Idioms and Phrases|
|Day-13||Puzzle (Days based)||Boats & Streams||Reading Comprehension|
|Day-14||Seating Arrangement (Square-based)||Simple Interest||Cloze Test|
|Day-15||Seating Arrangement (Linear based)||Compound Interest||Double Fillers|
|Day-16||Puzzle (Month & Year based )||Profit & Loss||Jumbled Sentence|
|Day-17||Puzzle (Box based)||Probability||Phrase/Word Replacement|
|Day-18||Data Sufficiency||Mixtures & Allegations||Single Fillers|
|Day-19||Coding-Decoding & Seating Arrangement (Linear)||Mensuration||Sentence Improvement|
|Day-20||Blood Relation & Puzzle (Floors)||Data Sufficiency||Error Spotting|
|Day-21||Inequality & Seating Arrangement (Circle)||Inequality (Quantity based)||Usage of Connection Words|
|Day-22||Direction Sense & Puzzle (Year)||Quadratic Equation||Sentence Matching|
|Day-23||Syllogism & Seating Arrangement (Square)||Data Interpretation (Table & Line)||Reading Comprehension|
|Day-24||Order and Ranking & Puzzle (Days)||Data Interpretation (Bar graph & Pie chart)||Double Fillers|
|Day-25||Alphanumeric Series & Seating Arrangement (Parallel rows)||Data Interpretation (Case lets)||Cloze Test|
|Day-26||Problems on Numbers/Alphabets||Number Series & Simplification & DI||Error Spotting|
|Day-27||Seating Arrangement & Puzzles||Revision||Revision|
|Day-28||Mock Test||Mock Test||Mock Test|
|Day-29||Mock Test||Mock Test||Mock Test|
|Day-30||Mock Test||Mock Test||Mock Test|
4. Develop Reading Habits
- reading to understand the theory.
- master the rules of grammar and their usage,
- improve vocabulary
- Read regularly
- increase the speed of reading.
5. Clear The Basics
- Clear the basic theory behind the concepts,
- start with the easy topics listed above and finish them soon
- highlight important points
- Get a proper idea about the concepts
6. Memorize The Formulas & Steps To Solve Problems
- All the formulas for the Quantitative Aptitude section should be memorize
- Use easy tricks to solve questions
- Practice daily
- understand the steps to solve the problems.
7. Attend Mock Tests
- improve your overall test-taking strategy.
- Practicing and solving questions are the foundation
- So, you need to attend sufficient mock tests
- build your stamina and concentration.
- Taking tests also helps in identifying your weak area
- You can then work on them and improve,
- develop a proper plan to take the exam as you take mock tests
- Learn to manage the speed and time while attending tests
8. Practice with previous years question paper
- Helps to learn the strategy in attending questions
- Learn to identify the important topics
- Helps in familiarizing with the topics
- Helps to understand the nature of the exam
- Learn to crack the exam with confidence
9. Extra Bonus- Here!
- Identify the Important Topics
- Find the best study materials
- Pick the best books
- Start with easy topics
- Revision is compulsory
- Increase Reading Speed
- Make short notes daily
- Learn from mistakes
- Do self-assessment
- Be confident
For bank exams, the candidates need to crack the prelims and mains exam to move on to the next phase of the selection process. The candidates are advised to secure the minimum qualifying marks in the prelims and a high score in the mains. The last thirty days of the exam should be completely dedicated to the thorough revising, relearning and practicing of the questions. Cover up the entire syllabus to get hold of every topic.
The candidates who are preparing for the Bank Exams can makes use of mock tests and previous year question papers for getting themselves familiar with the exam pattern. Make sure to bring up a time schedule for the proper revision and covering up the entire portions mentioned in the syllabus for the particular exam.
Read more related articles