SBI Clerk is one of the most sought after bank exams among the aspirants and it draws lakhs of applicants every year. SBI Junior associates are usually designated as cashiers, depositors, and other front desk jobs. Since the last few years, SBI has shifted its application process completely towards online platforms. SBI Clerk 2022 notification will be out soon in the official website of SBI. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the latest SBI Clerk recruitment. Here we are bringing you the step by step SBI Clerk 2022 Online application procedure.
SBI Clerk 2022 Application Form
For the last few couples of years, SBI has changed its application platform completely towards the online system. Before starting the online application, candidates should have a mobile number, email id and digital copy of their photograph and signature.
The application date for the candidates who are interested to apply online for the SBI clerk exam will be released soon. The notification for the SBI is expected to be released on April 2022. The important dates in the latest SBI Clerk 2022 recruitment cycle are as follows:
|Online Application Date||Will be Notified|
|Last Date to Apply||Will be Notified|
|Call letter for Prelims Exam||Will be Notified|
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2022 Exam
To start your SBI Clerk 2022 apply online process, follow the below-given steps:
- Go to the career section on the SBI official website: State Bank of India
- Click on the SBI Clerk 2022 ► New Registration on the topmost right corner of the landing page.
- Provide your basic details such as name, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile number, email id, etc. Make sure that there is no mismatch in the provided details and your official records. Click on the Save and next.
- Upload the digital copy of your recent photograph ( 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm, 20-50 KB) and signature (10- 20 KB).
- Fill in your academic credentials.
- Preview your application and edit if there are any errors.
- Pay the application fees through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net banking.
- Click on the submit and your application is submitted successfully. Keep the registration ID and password for further uses.
The candidates can keep a look at the official notification for the detailed information regarding the application fees and other relaxations given for the categories by the SBI for the SBI clerk exam 2022.
|Reserved – SC/ST/PWD/XS||Nil|
Documents to Submit for SBI Clerk Application
Here are the main documents you need at hand while applying for the SBI clerk exam 2022. The candidates are required to take the photograph and signature as per the mentioned size int he guidelines while applying for the post.
- Valid email ID as well as the contact number
- Scanned images of photograph and the signature
- Mark-sheet of graduation to add the educational qualification in the application form
The candidates can refer to the exam centre and other details in the official notification of the SBI clerk exam. The candidates can also look forward for the further exam details once, they have applied for the post. The details an be tracked down in the official application form or admit card which can be found in the individual profiles
SBI Clerk Eligibility 2022
The candidates can check the SBI clerk eligibility criteria here. If you wish to apply for the post, make sure you go through the complete eligibility criteria mentioned by the SBI in the official notification 2022.
Candidates age shall be between 20- 28 years are eligible to apply for the SBI Clerk positions. Age relaxations for the reserved categories and the Ex-servicemen are subject to government guidelines. The upper age relaxation criteria for various groups are:
|SL No||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|1||SC / ST||33 years|
|3||A person with disabilities (General)||38 years|
|4||The person with disabilities (SC /ST)||43 years|
|5||The person with disabilities (OBC)||41 years|
|6||Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||33 Years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age of 50 years|
|8||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||GEN- 35 years
OBC- 38 years
SC/ST- 40 years
Candidates should have completed graduation in any stream from any UGC recognized university or its equivalent. Candidates can apply to only of the regions and they should have studied the local language of that region, either at the senior school level (SSLC/ Matriculation) or the higher secondary level.
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2022
The SBI Clerk selection process 2022 includes two stages of Computer-Based Tests (CBT). The initial stage is the prelims exam stage. The candidates who are qualified from the prelims exam will be called on for the mains exam. There is an optional language test too. There will not be any interview section for the candidates who are applying for the SBI clerk exam 2022.
|Subject/ Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Test Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
- 1/4th marks will get deducted for every wrong answer.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual sections.
- Candidates who can submit their 10th or 12th certificates to prove their proficiency in the local language are exempted from the local language proficiency test.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming SBI Clerk 2022 examinations. Start your Preparation today itself with India’s leading learning Platform, ENTRI. Entri will help you with thousands of questions, mock tests, timetable, video classes, etc. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.