Table of Contents
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2023: With the release of official notification for SBI Clerk/ Junior Associates Exam for 8773 vacancies on 16th November 2023, the online registration dates & details has been released to fill out online forms for the posts of Junior Associates (Clerk). All the eligible candidates have to apply online for SBI Clerk 2023 exam through online mode only. The online application process has been extended till 10th December 2023 as notified by the officials through official notification. Through this article we inform you about the application process, documents required and the guidelines for applying.
SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application form through the official website from 16th November, 2023. The vacancies are for various states across the country and aspirants can enter their preferred state in the application form. Aspirants should go through the guidelines before submitting the application form.
SBI Clerk Online Application Date
|SBI Clerk Apply Online 2023-24
|SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Release Date
|16th November 2023
|On-line Registration begins from
|17th November 2023
|Closure of Registration of application
|10th December 2023
|Closure for editing application details
|10th December 2023
|Last date for printing your application
|22nd December 2023
|SBI Clerk 2023 Preliminary Exam
|SBI Clerk 2023 Mains Exam
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2023 Exam
Follow the steps given below to apply for SBI Clerk Exam :
- Candidates should have valid email ID & mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and hand-written declaration
- Visit the official website: https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Candidates should first register themselves.
- Click on the SBI Clerk 2023 ► New Registration on the topmost right corner of the landing page.
Provide your basic details such as name, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile number, email id, etc. Make sure that there is no mismatch in the provided details and your official records. Click on Save and next.
- Then open the appropriate Online Application Form, available under the ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully and save as you go. When the data is saved, a provisional
registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Upload the digital copy of your recent photograph ( 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm, 20-50 KB) and signature (10- 20 KB).
- Preview your application and edit if there are any errors.
- Pay the application fees.
- Click on the submit and your application is submitted successfully. Keep the registration ID and password for further uses.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Applicants will have to pay the fees along with the application form through online mode by using
debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.. Fees once paid will neither be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam or selection. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. The fee structure is as follows:
|Reserved – SC/ST/PWD/XS
Documents to Submit for SBI Clerk Application
Here are the main documents you need at hand while applying for the SBI clerk exam 2023. The candidates are required to take the photograph and signature as per the size mentioned in the guidelines while applying for the post.
- Valid email ID as well as the contact number
- Scanned images of photograph and the signature
- Mark-sheet of graduation to add the educational qualification in the application form
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms required for the post.
- The candidate should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- A candidate should not submit more than one application. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature or thumb impression or handwritten declaration is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected. So make sure that these are clear before submitting the form. In case the photograph/ signature/ thumb impression/ hand written declaration is unclear, candidate may edit his application and re-upload the required document.
- Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State/ UT only.
- The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State/ Union Territory, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/ UT.
- Candidates who are working in SBI in the Clerical cadre are not eligible to apply under this project. Candidates who were earlier employed in State Bank of India and resigned from the Bank while in clerical cadre will also be not eligible to apply for the post.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars (including category) in the application form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are hence advised to fill up the online application carefully and furnish the correct information in the application form.
Apply Online Link
Given below is the direct link to apply for the vacancy.
The candidates can refer to the exam center and other details in the official notification of the SBI clerk exam. The candidates can also look forward for the further exam details once they have applied for the post. The details an be tracked down in the official application form or admit card which can be found in the individual profiles.
SBI Clerk 2023 Notification
Before conducting the exam, SBI releases an official notification on the official website of SBI Careers page. SBI Clerk 2023 official notification will be released in online mode in the form of PDF. Candidates will be able to check SBI Vacancy, SBI Clerk Eligibility, Application mode etc. in the official SBI Clerk Notification 2023 PDF.
Entri App wishes you all the best for your upcoming SBI Clerk 2023 examinations. Start your Preparation today itself with India’s leading learning Platform, ENTRI. Entri will help you with thousands of questions, mock tests, timetable, video classes, etc. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.
Q1. What is the application fee to apply for SBI Clerk Exam?
Ans. The online application fee for SBI Clerk Exam is Rs. 750/- for the unreserved category (GEN) and NIL for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category.
Q2. What is the last date to apply online for SBI Clerk 2023 Exam?
Ans. The last date for SBI Clerk Apply Online 2023 is extended till 10th December 2023.
Q3. How can I apply for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment?
Ans: All candidates can apply online for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website of SBI or Click on the direct link to apply online mentioned above.