SBI Clerk Books: A job in SBI (State Bank of India)-the largest bank of the nation-is the ultimate dream of every bank job aspirants. SBI clerk 2022 notification will be released soon. Being one of the most sought after exams in the country, it demands a soul hearted hard work and commitment from the aspirants. What does it mean to have a fruitful and qualitative preparation? It then becomes imperative to have the right books for your preparation. This article is basically about suggesting to you the list of best books for the SBI Clerk exam preparations. Before that let us have a look at the details of the SBI Clerk 2022 examination. Grab the SBI clerk exam books here
Grab the best books to start your preparations. Look out for the best books here. Know more about the study ma
Best Books for SBI Clerk Exam Preparation
Best book for SBI clerk exam preparation: As we already mentioned, to make your efforts effective, it is really important to choose the best preparatory materials available. So here we are suggesting a list of books for each topic for you. Here are the SBI clerk books 2022.
Here is the list of the best books for the candidates to prepare for the upcoming SBI clerk exam.
Here is the important books that you need to keep in mind while preparing for the quantitative aptitude. The candidates who are preparing for the quantitative aptitude can check the Entri App for the complete study guides for quantitative aptitude.
|Fast track objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Varma||Arihant Publishers|
|Data interpretation by Arun Sharma||TMH Publication|
|Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Aggarwal||S. Chand publication|
|Topic-wise solved papers for IBPS/ SBI Bank PO/ Clerk prelim and mains (2010-2016) quantitative aptitude||Disha Experts|
|Practice Book on Quicker Maths by M. Tyra, K. Kundan||Magical book series|
Books for SBI Clerk 2022: Reasoning
Check here for the reasoning books here. If you are looking forward for the reasoning notes and likes to crack the exam, then click here for the complete reasoning notes.
|A new approach to reasoning verbal and non-verbal||Arihant publication|
|A modern approach to verbal reasoning by RS Agarwal||S. Chand publication|
|Analytical reasoning by M.K Pandey||BSC Publication|
|Bank clerk reasoning chapter wise solved papers 2003-till date||Kiran Prakashan|
|Test of Reasoning by Edgar Thorpe|
Here are some of the reasoning study materials
- Puzzles Notes – Reasoning Study Notes for Bank Exam
- Distance and Direction Notes – Reasoning Notes for Bank Exam
- Blood Relation Notes – Reasoning Notes for Bank Exam
- Verbal Reasoning Notes – Reasoning Notes for Bank Exam
- Syllogism Notes – Reasoning Study Notes for Bank Exam
- Inequalities Notes – Reasoning Study Notes for Bank Exam
- Seating Arrangement Notes – Reasoning Study notes for Bank Exam
Here are the best books for English Language, if you are preparing for the SBI Clerk exam. The candidates can check the English language notes and other relevant materials here. Thus, they get a complete understanding about the English
|Plinth to paramount (both volumes)||KD Publication|
|English grammar and composition by wren and Martin||S. Chand Publication|
|Objective English by S.P Bakshi||Arihant Publication|
|Word power made easy by Norman Lewis||–|
|Bank clerk English language chapter wise solved questions||
Check some of the English Language study materials here
- Cloze Set Notes – English Notes for Bank Exam
- Reading Comprehension Notes – English Notes for Bank Exam
- Fill in the Blanks Notes – English Notes for Bank Exam
- Word Usage Notes – English Notes for Bank Exam
- International Anti Corruption Day 2021- History, Theme, Quotes
- Parajumble Notes – English Notes for Bank Exam
- Seating Arrangement Notes – English Notes for Bank Exam
- Sentence Rearrangement Notes – English Notes for Bank Exam
- Idioms and Phrases Notes – English Notes for Bank Exam
Get the general awareness notes and updates in Entri App. You can find the important books related to the general awareness.
|Objective banking and financial awareness||Dhankar Publication|
|Banking Awareness (objective with subjective)||Sangram Keshari Rout|
|Banking Awareness (English, paperback)||RPH Editorial Board|
|Manorama yearbook (English)|
|Lucent’s General knowledge (English)|
Computer awareness books are provided here. The candidates can refer to Entri App for further exam study notes and start the preparation now!
|Name of the book||Publisher|
|Objective computer awareness for general competitive exams||Arihant publishers|
|Computer fundamentals||P.K. Sinha|
It is important to go through the theory of all papers. Practice as many previous year question papers as you can. It will help you to get familiarized with the exam pattern and sharpen your analyzing power. When it comes to English paper, your reading skills matter a lot. To develop your reading habit and enhance your vocabulary. Have a deep knowledge of sentence grammar rules and tenses. And for general awareness, get updated with the current affairs. Reading newspaper is inevitable. Hope the given SBI clerk preparation books are clear to you.
SBI Clerk Preparation Tips 2022
- Know where to begin the preparation. Make sure you look for the whole syllabus and exam pattern as the initial plan.
- Get the right study materials, PDFs and video classes for note making
- Ensure to grab the authentic and error free study materials
- Make a study plan which covers the whole syllabus as per the prescribed one in the official notification.
- Make sectional revisions after each section
- Don’t miss out to attempt some mock tests and go through the sample questions
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
The SBI Clerk 2022 clerk recruitment process consists of three stages of screening:
- Preliminary exam (Phase I)
- Main exam (Phase II)
- Test of Local Language
Prelims Exam Pattern
Check out the prelims exam pattern here. The SBI strictly follow the exam pattern. So, the candidates can refer to the prelims exam pattern here. Start your preparation right away!
|Subject/ Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Here is the mains exam pattern. The candidates can check the mains exam pattern here.The candidates can check the main exam pattern before they start preparing for the exam.
|Test Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
- 1/4th marks will get deducted for every wrong answer.
- Candidates who can submit their matriculation or 12th certificates to prove their proficiency in the local language are exempted from the local language proficiency test.
The candidates who are preparing for the upcoming SBI exam must be aware of the syllabus and exam pattern. The candidates must have a complete understanding of the exam as well as the relevant areas to focus. If you are planning to crack the exam, then you must have a proper study plan. The proper study plan can be a good start. The candidates can look forward to the study materials and relevant preparation materials. Ensure to prepare for the exam with the authentic and error free materials. If you wish to crack the exam, there must be proper exam strategies too. If you are confused how to create the best study strategies, then click here.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming SBI Clerk 2022 recruitment examinations. Start your SBI Clerk 2022 Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with both full-length, & sectional mock tests, video classes, short quizzes, tailored study plans, and more. Start your preparations now!