The Clerical cadre in the State Bank of India is a busy yet less pressure job since you are dealing with clerical works as a Single Window Operator(SWO). The SBI Clerk job profile includes cash counter handling, Issuing new ATM cards, credit cards, account opening, Cheque books or posting NEFT/RTGS Vouchers, etc. Every year lakhs of candidates apply for the SBI Clerk recruitment. Only a few can cut success in the race. Hours of hard work and dedicated mindsets are essential to score in SBI Clerk exams. Let us start our preparation with the previous year’s question papers. SBI Clerk’s previous year question papers will help you to get familiarize with the exam pattern and syllabus.
SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers
Previous year question papers will help you to familiarize yourself with the syllabus. Most of the time question pattern remains the same. Workout with previous year papers will enhance your chances to find a place in the selection list. Click here to download the free pdf of SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers.
- SBI Clerk Prelims Previous Year Question Paper 2014
- SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper 2009
- SBI Clerk 2016 Prelims Question Paper
- SBI Clerk Prelims Previous Year Paper- 2018
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed graduation/degree in any stream from any UGC recognized university or its equivalent.
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be between 20 years and 28 years as of January 01, 2021. Candidates must have been born not earlier than January 02, 1993, and not later than 2001 January 01. (both days inclusive).
The SBI Clerk selection process includes two stages of Computer-Based Tests (CBT).
- Preliminary Examination
|Subject/ Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- Main Examination
|Test Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
- 1/4th marks will get deducted for every wrong answer.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual sections.
- Candidates who can submit their 10th or 12th certificates to prove their proficiency in the local language are exempted from the local language proficiency test.
SBI Clerk Salary
The pay scale for the clerical cadre in SBI is 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is Rs. 13075/. (Rs. 11765/ plus two advance increments). After 3 years of service, the pay will increase to Rs. 13,730/-. Hereafter, there will be an annual increment of Rs. 815/- and so on. In metro cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkota, etc the gross starting Pay will be about Rs. 25000/ including the allowances like DA, HRA, and others. In all other places, the gross pay will be nearly Rs. 23000/ depending upon the place of posting as HRA varies.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming SBI Clerk 2021. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with our hundreds of mock tests. Attempt our free SBI Clerk mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.