Table of Contents
The State Bank of India (SBI) will release the official recruitment notification for SBI clerk 2022 exam soon. Aspirants must start their SBI Clerk preparation as early as possible so that they can finish the syllabus with maximum efficiency long before the exam. In this article, we will provide you with the best SBI Clerk Preparation Tips & Tricks.Cracking competitive exams like SBI Clerk needs one to do smart study. Hard work and rigorous practice alone cannot guarantee success in this exam. It is a highly competitive exam and the only way to secure your entry into the banking sector is, thus, to score as high as possible. This needs one to have a smart SBI Clerk preparation strategy and build a SBI clerk preparation plan 2022 . This blog is about SBI Clerk Preparation Tips 2022.
SBI Clerk 2022 Topics To Cover
If you are preparing for the upcoming SBI clerk exam, then make sure you go through some rough preparations. The exams under SBI are often quite competitive. The candidates can refer to the syllabus and sort the important areas to focus in their preparation. Check here to get an idea regarding the topics to cover for the upcoming SBI clerk exam.
- Number series
- Reading comprehension
- Puzzle and arrangement
- Simplification/ approximation
- Cloze test
- Quadratic equation
- Data interpretation
- Spotting errors
- Coding decoding
- Data sufficiency
- Sentence improvement
- Blood relations
- Fill in the blanks
- Direction senses
- Order and ranking
Relevant Study Materials for SBI Clerk 2022 Exam
Here are some of the relevant study materials for the upcoming SBI Clerk exam. Get you hands on the complete notes package for the SBI clerk exam in the Entri App.
- Data Interpretation Notes
- Approximation Notes
- Simplification Notes
- Puzzles Notes
- Seating Arrangement Notes
- Reading Comprehension Notes
- Error Detection Notes
SBI Clerk Preparation Tips 2022
As said earlier, if you want to crack with SBI Clerk Preparation Tips 2022, you need to have a smart SBI Clerk preparation plan – one that looks after your overall development. Read on to find out the important tips and tricks for your SBI Clerk preparation: I am sure that now everyone is aware on how to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam. Know how to prepare for SBI clerk exam.
- Be thorough with the syllabus: It is important that you know which topics are included in the SBI Clerk syllabus. Once you have an idea about the syllabus, you can plan your State Bank of India Clerk preparation accordingly. You must also remember that certain topics are more important than others. This means you have to spend more time on them in order to achieve mastery over them.
- Create a realistic time table:Now that you have an idea about the syllabus, you have to create a time table and stick to it. Allocate time-based on your strengths and weaknesses, i.e. spend more time on subjects/topics you are weak at. If your Numerical Ability is weak, spend more time solving numerical questions. Having a smart and realistic time table will make your State Bank of India Clerk preparation easier.
- Read regularly:Reading regularly plays a crucial role in competitive entrance exams like SBI Clerk. Your SBI Clerk preparation time table must have a separate time allocated for reading newspapers and magazines. Spend two hours daily on reading. This will help you the most in your State Bank of India Clerk preparation for English Language section, General Awareness section and Computer Aptitude section. Note down important points and new words as you read.
- Understand the concepts and the theory properly: Rather than learning the shortcuts to solve a problem, it is important that you understand the related concepts and theories first. This is very important for sections like Numerical Ability (or Quantitative Aptitude) and Reasoning Ability. Once that is achieved, you can learn the shortcuts. Your State Bank of India Clerk preparation must not have any loopholes or gaps. For English Language section, learning the theory, i.e. the basic grammatical rules is very crucial.
- Remember the formulas thoroughly:The Quantitative Aptitude section has innumerable formulas to remember. Also, it is important that you learn the derivations of the formulas too and practice them regularly. Doing this during your State Bank of India Clerk preparation will help in better retention. Also, this will help you to derive a formula in case you forget it during the exam.
- Practice diligently:Every time you finish a chapter or a topic, solve SBI Clerk practice questions from that chapter/topic. The more you practice, the better. Start with the easy ones and slowly move on to more difficult questions. Mark the questions you find difficult to solve/answer and revise them later. Regular practice is a must in your SBI Clerk preparation.
- Improve your time management skills: High level of accuracy alone cannot guarantee high score. Accuracy at the cost of loss of time will lead to low score. So, your SBI Clerk preparation must look after your time management skills as well. There must be a balance between speed and accuracy. Once the basics are cleared, try to solve practice questions in a time bound manner. If you are spending more time on a particular question, you must revise and learn the related concepts.
- Revise regularly:Like any other exams, SBI Clerk preparation too needs regular revision. Otherwise, you will forget what you have learnt. Allocate 2 hours daily for revision.
Exam Strategies For SBI Clerk 2022
The first thing to do is to have an overview of the SBI Clerk exam. This will help you figure out how to go about with your SBI Clerk Preparation Tips 2022. Get well versed about the SBI clerk exam syllabus and preparation for a better score
|3 (Preliminary, Main, and Test of Opted Local Language)
|Mode of Exam
|Level of Difficulty
|1 hour for Prelims and 2 hours 40 minutes for Mains (Both separately timed)
|100 for Prelims and 200 for Mains
Now before getting into the details of State Bank of India Clerk preparation, let us also look into the exam pattern for the Prelims and the Mains. Now you might have an idea how to prepare for SBI clerk.
SBI Clerk: Exam Pattern For Prelims
|Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks
SBI Clerk: Exam Pattern For Mains
|Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
Candidates must clear the cut off for each of the sections in both Prelims and Mains in order to be qualified for the next round.
Now that you have a clear idea about how the State Bank of India Clerk exam is going to be, you can formulate your SBI Clerk preparation plan accordingly.
SBI Clerk Mock Test 2022
Check here for the free SBI clerk free mock tests 2022. Practice with the mock test to find your weak areas and prepare well on that to crack the upcoming exam. Get more in the Entri App
|SBI Clerk Mock Questions 2022
|SBI Clerk Reasoning
|SBI Clerk syllogism
|SBI Clerk English
|SBI Clerk Coding
|SBI Clerk Computer Awareness
We hope the above preparation tips will help you ace your SBI Clerk 2022 Exams. This blog on SBI Clerk Preparation Tips have hopefully helped you. Do take all the points mentioned above seriously and practice them consciously. Your success is in your own hands. Get the best Mocks Test for SBI Clerk from Entri App. Check out the Enri App for various other examinations as well. All the Best!!