Table of Contents
Updating the application procedure for the IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 IDBI Bank is recruiting young and dynamic applicants to the Assistant Manager posts. If you are seeking a job in the banking sector, then it is a great opportunity. The officials released the notification for the Assistant Manager posts. The IDBI inviting candidates for one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance also known as (PGDBF). The PGDBF includes Nine months of studies in the classroom and three months internship program at IDBI Bank branches. Candidates, before you will go through the PGDBF section, you should know the application process by the IDBI Bank. This Calendar year (2021) the IDBI Bank has released 650 vacancies for the Assistant Manager post. We will go through step by step all the details related to the application procedure. The Candidates who are under the eligibility criteria will have the opportunity to apply through IDBI Banks’ official website. The Application is accepted only online.
IDBI Assistant Manager Overview 2021
|Name of the Recruitment Body||IDBI Bank- Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||650|
|Name of Posts||IDBI Assistant Manager|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
IDBI Assistant Manager Registration Procedure 2021
- The eligible candidates must visit IDBI Bank’s official website and click on the “CAREERS” to open the link. The link is for the Recruitment of IDBI Bank-PGDBF 2021 and then click on the o “APPLY ONLINE” option will guide you to the other screen.
- To register the application, you must choose “Click New Registration” then enter your details for example full name, E-mail address, and other contact details. The system will be automatically generated a provisional registration number and password which displayed on the screen. It is the candidates’ responsibility to note down the provisional registration number and the password.
- If the candidate is not able to finish the application, they can save the entered data by saving and next option. At the time of final submission, candidates should be verified and make sure all the information entered is correct.
- Eligible candidates should carefully fill and verify the details in the online application. You do not have any second chance to make corrections after clicking the complete registration button
- Candidates must validate the details and save the application by clicking validate your details and save and next button.
- Candidates should preview and verify their entire application before complete registration.
- Photographs and signatures should upload appropriately required by the officials.
- On the payment Tab and proceed with the payment. Payments are online.
Note: Once you made the payment there will be no change is allowed to the payment mode. Be careful in the payment section.
IDBI Assistant Manager Registration: Two Stages
There are Two stages registration process:
- Basic Registration: Providing basic details like Name, cell number, DOB, other contact details. Also generating a new application number and password.
- Detailed Registration: At this stage, each candidate should be log in using the given Application Number and Password. Candidates, should fill up the complete IDBI Assistant Manager application form, also upload the signature and photograph then pay the application fee.
Note: The basic registration is not mean that candidate has not applied for the Assistant Manager exam. The validity for the application is only the application has been filled, and the application fee is paid by the candidate before the deadline.
Pre-Requisites for Filling Up IDBI Application Form
Each candidate should have the following prerequisite documents before you are filling the online application to complete the registration process. Please go through the listed details below.
- Should have the soft copies of educational certificates.
- A valid Cell number and an Email ID.
- Should have a scanned copy of signature in jpeg/jpg format and the passport size photograph.
- You should have a valid Debit / Credit card or any other banking account for online application payment.
Photograph and Signature Upload for IDBI Assistant Manager Application Form.
The Photograph and Signature are very important while doing the application form. Each candidate should know the right size and format of the signature and photo, uploaded while filling the application form. The specific requirement is given below.
- Eligible candidates should sign in black ink pen on white paper.
- The preferred dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels
- Scanner resolution for the signature in a minimum of 200 dpi
- The image should be in JPEG/ JPG format
- File size should be between 10kb to 30kb
- Signature won’t be accepted if it is in upper case (Capital Letter)
- The colour photograph should be scanned with a light or white background.
- The minimum resolution of 200 dpi
- The preferred dimension is 200 x 230 pixels
- The file size should be between 10kb to 60kb
- Always remember the image must be in JPEG/ JPG format
IDBI Assistant Manager Important Dates
|Registration starting date||August 10, 2021|
|Registration due date||August 22, 2021|
|Date of Online Exam||September 04, 2021|
|Release of IDBI Admit||To be announced|
IDBI Assistant Manager Application Fees / Intimation Charges
The application fee should be Online. The time frame for the application fee is 10/08/2021 to 22/08/2021. Each candidate should pay the application fee as per your category. To give you more clarity, you can go through the given table below to see the exact fee for each category.
|ST/SC/PWD||INR.200 (Intimation charges only)|
|ALL OTHERS||INR.1000 (Both Application fee + Intimation charges)|
IDBI Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be qualified for the eligibility criteria while applying for the job. Mainly Three criteria are namely Age limit, Education, Nationality.
- The minimum age limit for applying for the IDBI Assistant Manager is 21 years old.
- The maximum age limit for applying for the IDBI Assistant Manager is 28 years old.
As per government rule, there is an age relaxation. You can go through the table below to check the age relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories.
|Domiciles: Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
- The candidate must be a college graduate from any recognized university with 60% or above marks. The minimum marks for ST/SC/PWD are 55%
- Applicants should have computer proficiency.
To be qualified for the IDBI associate, you should be one of the following:
- An Indian citizen
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Refugee from Tibetan
Person of Indian origin, who migrated from Uganda, Myanmar, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, East African Countries of Kenya, Sri Lanka, Zambia, Zaire, and Vietnam, Pakistan, and Ethiopia, to permanently settle in India.
Hopefully, you have found a lot of information about the upcoming IDBI Assistant Manager examination. The article should give each candidate detailed information to guide, the application procedure, and other information. Candidates, you don’t have much time for the upcoming exam, so use time wisely, get a good score, and qualified for the next level. Assistant Manager post might be your career begins, but there are a lot of executives are also available in IDBI Bank. I wish you all the best for the upcoming IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2021.
|IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Information Links|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Notification||IDBI Assistant Manager Mock Test|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus||IDBI Assistant Manager Video Course|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Date||IDBI Assistant Manager Study Materials|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy||IDBI Assistant Manager Interview Questions|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card||IDBI Assistant Manager Job Profile|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Study Plan||IDBI Assistant Manager Salary|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Previous Question Papers||
IDBI Assistant Manager Preparation Tips and Tricks
|IDBI Assistant Manager Best Books||IDBI Assistant Manager Result|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria||IDBI Assistant Manager Cutoff|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Selection Process||IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Analysis|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Answer Key|