Table of Contents
Kerala Public Selection Commission 10th Level Exam 2022 is a state-wide competitive exam organized by the Kerala PSC. Kerala PSC 10th Level Prelims Exam 2022 is going to be held on 15 May, 28 May, 11 June 11 and 28June of 2022. To get a good score in any exam, students must have a practical study plan and dedicated preparation. We will provide a good Kerala PSC 10th Level Exam 40 days Study Plan 2022. By going through this article, the students can get a proper view of time duration, all the topics, and standard questions asked in the Kerala PSC 10th Level Exam.
Kerala PSC 10th Prelims 40 days Study Plan 2022:
We are expecting the exam to be held in a months time. Assuming to have roughly 1-1.5 months for preparation. You can use this study plan for effective preparation. Please go through the Kerala PSC 10th Prelims syllabus and Selection Process before moving towards the Kerala PSC 10th Prelims 40 days study plan for the exam.
|Day 1 to 40||1. Daily go through Newspaper and News on TV to Keep yourself Up to date with Current affairs.
2. Go through GK books and journals to cover the following topics
b) Famous books and writers
f) Indian Constitution
h) 8th level Arithmetic
i) Important Events
j) Constitution of Kerala
|Day 1 to 5||Cover the following Topics in GK, Current Affairs and Renaissance in Kerala
Following topics with respect to India:
1. Science and Technology.
2. Arts and Culture.
4. Economic Literature.
6. Geographical features and boundaries of India.
7. Boundaries and within the energy sector.
8. Transport news in the field of regression and major industries.
9. Basic knowledge of the subject.
|Day 6 to 10||Cover the following Topics in GK, Current Affairs and Renaissance in Kerala
Following topics with respect to India:
10. Political and social issues related to India’s independence.
11. Cultural developments, national movements,
12. Significant challenges posed by post-independence India.
13. The rights and obligations of a citizen are national to India.
14. Symbols, National Flag, National Anthem, National Anthem etc.
15. Basic information: Human Rights Commission, Right to Information and knowledge of commissions.
16. Basic information about the river, rivers and lakes, various, spiritual projects, wildlife sanctuaries and national parks.
17. Knowledge of fisheries and sports.
18. In connection with the Indian Independence Movement.
19. The front end and the back row are not in the mix Social Reform and Ayyankoli, Chattambi Swamis, Sreenarayana Guru, Pandit Karuppen, V.T. Bhattathirippode, Kumora Guru, Mennath and social reformers such as Padmanabhan.
|Day 11 to 15||Cover All Topics under General Science
1. General knowledge about the human body.
2. Vitamins and deficiencies.
3. Resistances and antagonists.
4. Important food and agricultural crops in the field.
5. Forests and forest resources.
6. Environment and environmental issues.
7. Hemisphere and the structure of the hemisphere.
8. Ores and minerals.
9. Elements and their classification.
10. Hydrogen and oxygen
11. Chemistry in everyday life
12. Mass and mass
13. Reactivity and energy
14. Energy and its conversion
15. Heat and warmth
16. Movements and forces in nature
17. Sound and light
18. Solar System and Spaces
|Day 16 to 20||Cover the following Topics of Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability
1. Numbers and basic verbs
2. Lasago, Usagha
4. National numbers
5. Category and class root
7. Profit and loss
8. Time and distance
|Day 21 to 25||Cover the following Topics of Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability
1. Verbs with Mathematical Symbols
4. Sorting of words in a meaningful way
5. Age-related Problems
|Day 26 to 30||Cover all the topics that you couldn’t cover in the last 25 days in all the topics.|
|Day 31||Revise GK and practice one Mock Test Paper.|
|Day 32||Revise GK and practice one Previous Year Paper.|
|Day 33||Revise General Science and practice one Mock Test Paper.|
|Day 34||Revise Mental Ability and practice one Previous Year Paper.|
|Day 35 to 40||Practice at least one Mock Test and one Previous Year Paper Daily|
Topic Wise Study Plan
- Try to make short notes for each subject which may be handy just before entering the exam hall.
- Attempt as many previous years papers and mock tests with timing.
- Study for minimum 6 to 8 hours each day.
- Take breaks and rest often.
- Sleep and eat well to avoid stress and fatigue.
Study Plan for GK and Current Affairs
- Cover all important topics from 8 to 10thtext book.
- Learn about all the important cities and buildings of Kerala and other states of India.
- Learn all the states and capitals.
- Learn about medieval and modern history .
- Learn about Indian Constitution.
- Learn about the geography of India.
- Learn about basic History, geography and economy of kerala.
- Make short notes of important points which you can go through just before the exam.
Study Plan for Arithmetic and Mental Ability
- Memorise tables up to 25.
- Memorise squares up to 40 and cubes up to 20.
- Revise percentage to fraction and fraction to percentage conversion up to 1 by 20.
- Cover the important chapters first like simplification, average, percentage, ratio, , etc.
- Then go for the other conceptual topics.
- The reasoning segment is all about practice. The more you work hard the more you will score in this area.
- First understand the basic concepts of the chapters and then practice as many questions as possible.
- Solve 2-3 puzzles on daily basis.
Study Plan for General Science
- Cover the important chapters in biology, chemistry and physics.
- Make notes on important formulae used in physics and chemistry problems.
- Learn the elements in the periodic table.
- Make notes in the form of flow charts for common biological process like digestive system, circulatory system etc.
- Learn all the parts of most common diagrams like water cycle, digestive system, distillation etc.
- Write down all difficult points and most commonly asked questions as and when you are learning.
Kerala PSC10th Prelims Mock Test
Mock Tests will help aspirants in successful preparation of any exam. Given below are Kerala PSC 10th Prelims Exam Mock Test Papers.
|Mock Test Paper – 1||Download PDF|
|Mock Test Paper – 2||Download PDF|
|Mock Test Paper – 3||Download PDF|
|Mock Test Paper – 4||Download PDF|
|Mock Test Paper – 5||Download PDF|
|Mock Test Paper – 6||Download PDF|
Kerala PSC10th Prelims Previous Questions
Here we have tabulated some of the Kerala PSC10th Prelims Previous Year Question Papers which will help the aspirants in the preparation of the 2022 exam.
|Kerala PSC10th Prelims Exam (2021)|
|Kerala PSC10th Prelims Exam Stage 1||Download PDF|
|Kerala PSC10th Prelims Exam Stage 2||Download PDF|
|Kerala PSC10th Prelims Exam Stage 3||Download PDF|
|Kerala PSC10th Prelims Exam Stage 4||Download PDF|
|Kerala PSC10th Prelims Exam Stage 5||Download PDF|
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of Kerala PSC and other government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.