Kerala PSC has published the Agricultural Assistant Grade 2 shortlist. Statewide probability list is available now on the PSC official website. The probability list contains the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be included in the Ranked list, subject to the verification of the original documents, for selection to the post of Agricultural Assistant grade II (Category No. 444/2016 ) in Agricultural department statewide. The candidates who get selected in the rank list will be posted in the pay scale of 20000-45800. The candidates were selected on the basis of the OMR held on 09-08-2017.
Kerala PSC Agricultural Assistant Grade 2 Shortlist
The Probability list has been prepared including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test held on 09-08-2017. However, the Inclusion of Register numbers in the Probability List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
Download Kerala PSC Agricultural Assistant Grade 2 Shortlist
AGRICULTURAL ASSISTANT GRADE II PROBABILITY LIST
Official notes :
- Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date,Time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly by Kerala PSC.
- All candidates who have secured 0 (Zero) marks and above are included in the List I of the probability List. All candidates who have secured 48 (fourty eight marks) and above are included in the main list of the List II of the Probability List.
- Revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed according to the existing procedure. The answer scripts can be rechecked only after the publication of Ranked List.
- Candidates included in the Probability List are required to produce Community Certificate issued by the Revenue authority at the time of OTR Verification.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 09-08-2017 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List.
- Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No: ERVI(2)5762/19/EW
Attempt free mock test to ace your Kerala PSC 2020 preparation
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of mock tests, video classes, daily rank booster, tips and tricks videos, previous question papers and many more features to help you crack your examination easily.
Discussion about this post