Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission has published the Rank List of Candidates for the Thiruvananthapuram district, Kerala PSC Assistant Director of National Savings Category Number 133/2020, on its official website. Based on the results of the Common Preliminary Examination (Degree Level), which was held on November 13, 2021, the commission compiles a merit list. For those who took the exam for the Kerala National Savings Service department, the Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Director of National Savings Rank List is now accessible for download via the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website or by utilizing the link provided below. Visit @thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in to access the official Kerala PSC website.
Download Kerala PSC Assistant Director of National Savings Result 2022
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the rank list in response to the notification for the Assistant Director of National Savings Examination 2022. Following the completion of the PSC-administered Common Preliminary Examination(Degree Level), the rank list for the Kerala PSC Assistant Director of National Savings recruitment has now been made public. By visiting the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission or by using the direct link provided below, candidates who took part in the Kerala PCS Assistant Director of National Savings Exam 2022 may now obtain their rank list:
Steps to Download Kerala PSC Assistant Director of National Savings Result 2022
Following the completion of the test and valuation, the commission published the rank list on its official website. By visiting keralapsc.gov.in, participants in the Kerala PSC Typist Clerk GR.II exam can view their results. Candidates can follow a few guidelines we’ve provided to retrieve the results from Kerala PSC’s official website.
- To log in, go to www.keralapsc.gov.in, the official website of the Kerala PSC.
- On the homepage, there is a message that reads, “Kerala PSC Assistant Director of National Savings Results 2022.”
- Choose the displayed notification.
- Specify your birthdate, registration ID, and email address.
- Select “Submit” from the menu.
- The Kerala PSC results page will appear on your screen.
- Click the download icon located in the top right corner to download the generated PDF.
- The Kerala PSC Typist Assistant Director of National Savings result can be printed out and saved to your computer for later use.
Important Points to Be Noted on Rank List
- Register numbers are only included in this list as a courtesy. This inclusion does not grant the candidate any right to be included in the ranked list that will be created based on the results of the main examination.
- The list includes the register number of applicants who received the highest score on the OMR Test (Common Preliminary Exam Degree Level).
- The eligibility list includes applicants who, following standardization, received 7.174 (seven (point) one seven four) Marks or higher on the preliminary OMR test. If a candidate is included in the list that will be released following the final exams, they will need to provide proof of their eligibility during the One Time Registration Verification. They will have their application summarily denied if they are unable to support their claim.
- The candidate’s scores on the Common Preliminary Examination at the Degree level will only be taken into account when determining whether or not they are eligible to take the final exam; they will not be taken into account for the purpose of final ranking and will not be relevant when preparing the Rank List for the position.
- The Commission has the right to reject any candidate’s application at any stage of the selection process if any of the documents submitted by that candidate are found to be faulty.
- Revaluing the answer script is prohibited under the current procedure. However, candidates will only be able to have their Answer Scripts rechecked if they submit the required form, which is available for free from the Enquiry Sections of the Commission’s various Offices, or a photocopy of it, along with the required fee of Rs. 85/- (Rupees Eighty-Five Only) under the Head of Account “0051 – PSC – 105 State PSC 99 -Examination Fee.
- Candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 335/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Thirty Five Only) in any of the State Treasuries in order to receive a photocopy of their OMR Answer Sheets (Part A & Part B) pertaining to the above test (Head of Account: 0051 – PSC – 800 – State PSC -99-Other Receipts).
I hope this article was helpful to you. The key to passing an exam is to deliberately and methodically prepare. Utilize the app to stay current on various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries or worries in the comments section. We’ll do everything we can to reach out. Negative and self-critical thoughts should be banished from your head. Try to keep a distinct point of view. Think about why you want it. Work hard and keep your mind on the positive aspects of your circumstance. Make the most of each day because it has been given to us as a priceless gift. Put out some effort to better yourself. Hope everything goes well today, it’s the big day. Good luck.