Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the gazette notification for the High School Teacher post on October 30, 2021. The current notification is to the post’s of High School Teacher in Mathematics (Tamil Medium) and Urdu in the Education department. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility, vacancy, salary, and all other details regarding the notification. The last date to apply for this post is December 01, 2021, up to 12 midnight.
Kerala PSC High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
|Name of post||
|Last Date to Apply||December 01, 2021, Wednesday|
|Number of vacancies||
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Exam Date||To be announced later|
High School Teacher 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit :
- For HST Mathematics: Candidates with a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years can apply for the posts. Candidates born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.2003 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. For concessions allowed in the upper age limit are subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years of age.
- For HST Urdu: Candidates with a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 43 years can apply for the posts. Candidates born between 02.01.1978 and 01.01.2003 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
HST Educational Qualifications :
- Mathematics: Candidates should have completed Bachelors Degree with Mathematics or Statistics as Main Subject and B.Ed/ B.T in the concerned subjects conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala. They must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) conducted by the Government of Kerala. Candidates who have qualified CTET/ NET/ SET/ M.Phil./Ph.D. in the respective subjects and M.Ed. in any subject are exempted from acquiring TET.
- Urdu: Candidates should have a Degree in Urdu and B.Ed/B.T/L.T conferred or recognized by the universities in Kerala. OR A title of Oriental Learning in Urdu awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala (if such title has been declared as equivalent to Part III of Degree) and Certificate in Language Teacher’s Training issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala. Applicant must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) for this post conducted by the Government of Kerala.
Kerala PSC High School Teacher Recruitment Notification PDF
Click here to download Kerala PSC High School Teacher Latest Notification Free PDF:
High School Teacher Selection Process 2021
The selection of candidates will be based on Written tests and interviews. PSC will conduct a Written (Descriptive/OMR) test, and based on their performances in the test, they will get shortlisted for the interview.
High School Teacher Syllabus 2021: Mathematics
- Mensuration, length of arcs, area of sectors of circles, tangents to circles, circumcircle and incircle of polygons, area of polygons, solids-volume and surface area. Fundamentals of number theory. Continued fractions. Boolean Algebra Fundamentals of graph theory.
- Sets and binary operations, groups, Sylon’s Theorems, Rings and ideals, Fields, extension fields, rings of polynomials, finite fields, Galois Theory, constructible numbers. System of Linear Equations – Vector spaces, linear transformations, characteristic values, characteristic polynomial, Minimal polynomial, Cayley-Hamilton theorem, triangulation and diagonalization of matrics. Hyperspaces and linear functionals.
- Normed spaces, Banach spaces and related theorems, Linear Maps, inner product spaces, Hilbert spaces and related theorems, finite-dimensional and infinite-dimensional normed spaces, bounded operators, spectrum, duals and transposes. Adjoints, normal, unitary and self-adjoint operators. Polynomial Equations, Trigonometry, Analytical geometry of two dimensions and three dimensions, the similarity of triangles, vectors, matrices. Calculus, applications of differentiation and integration, elementary functions (logarithms, exponential, hyperbolic, trigonometric etc), Fundamental theorem of calculus, mean value theorems, maxima and minima-functions of more than one independent variables, derivatives, partial derivatives, saddle point, critical point.
- Real numbers, rational, irrational numbers, algebraic and order properties of Real numbers, supremum property, countable and uncountable sets, completeness property, sequences and series of red numbers, relations and functions, limits and continuity of functions, uniform continuity, differentiability and integrability of functions, Riemann integral, Riemann-Stieltges integral, sequences and series of functions. Term by term differentiation and integration of a series of functions. Lebesgue measure, Lebesgue integral, convergence theorems and applications
- Complex numbers, De Moirre’s Theorem, Algebraic properties of complex numbers, regions in the complex plane. Complex functions, analytic functions, harmonic functions, conformal mapping, elementary functions, derivatives and integrals of complex functions and related theorems, singularities, residue theorem and its applications, Power series, Taylor series, Laurent series. Metric spaces, topological spaces, basis, subbasis, closed set, closure, interior, boundary, neighbourhood. Connectedness and compactness, locally connected, path-connected, locally compact spaces. Functions, continuous functions, homeomorphism, quotient space. Separation axioms and related theorems.
- First-order ordinary differential equations-formation, properties and various methods of solving. Picards method of approximation. Numerical methods Second-order ordinary differential equations – formation, properties and various methods of solving. Equidimensional equations. Existence and uniqueness of solutions. Systems of first-order equations. Series solutions of the first order and second-order ordinary differential equation at ordinary and regular singular points. Hypergeometric functions and equations, Legendre equations and polynomials. Chebyshev’s Equations and polynomials. Bessels equations and Functions. Laplace transform, Fourier series, beta and Gamma functions. Formation and solution of first-order partial differential equation in two independent variables. Functional dependence, analytic functions. Second-order partial differential equation, formation, classification. Wave equation, heat diffusion equation, Laplace equation. Numerical solutions of algebraic equations, finite differences, interpolation.
- Fundamentals of Theory of Wavelets, Fuzzy set theory, Fractal geometry, Modular functions Jordan forms, elliptic functions, Riemann Zets Function, Automate and formal languages, Block Designs. Monodromy theorem, Reimann mapping theorem, product topology and Tychnoff theorem. Solutions at infinity of Differential Equations, Integral Equations, calculus of Variations. Fundamentals of differential geometry, contractions, inverse function theorem, implicit function theorem. Fundamentals of Mechanics and Fundamentals of Fluid Dynamics.
Teaching Aptitude, and Research methodology
- Teaching: Nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements; Learner’s characteristics;
Factors affecting teaching; Methods of teaching; Teaching aids; Evaluation systems.
- Research: Meaning, Characteristics and types; Steps of research; Methods of research; Research Ethics; Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium; Thesis writing: its characteristics and format.
General Knowledge, and Current Affairs
- Salient features of the Constitution – Preamble- Its significance and its place in the interpretation of the Constitution. Fundamental Rights – Directive Principles of State Policy – Relation between Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles – Fundamental Duties. Executive – Legislature – Judiciary – Both at Union and State Level. – Other Constitutional Authorities.
- Centre-State Relations – Legislative – Administrative and Financial. Services under the Union and the States.
Emergency Provisions. Amendment Provisions of the Constitution.
- Social Service Legislations like Right to Information Act, Prevention of atrocities against Women & Children, Food Security Act, Environmental Acts etc. and Social Welfare Programmes like Employment Guarantee Programme, Organ and Blood Donation etc.
- Towards A New Society; Introduction to English education – various missionary organisations and their functioning- founding of educational institutions, factories.printing press etc. Efforts To Reform The Society
- SNDP Yogam, Nair Service Society, Yogakshema Sabha, Sadhu Jana Paripalana Sangham, Vaala Samudaya Parishkarani Sabha, Samathwa Samajam, Islam Dharma Paripalana Sangham, Prathyaksha Raksha Daiva Sabha, Sahodara Prasthanam etc.
- Upper cloth revolts.Channar agitation, Vaikom Sathyagraha, Guruvayoor Sathyagraha, Paliyam Sathyagraha. Kuttamkulam Sathyagraha, Temple Entry Proclamation, Temple Entry Act.Malayalee Memorial, Ezhava Memorial etc.
- Malayalee, Swadeshabhimani, Vivekodayam, Mithavadi, Swaraj, Malayala Manorama, Bhashaposhini, Mathnubhoomi, Kerala Kaumudi, Samadarsi, Kesari, AI-Ameen, Prabhatham, Yukthivadi, etc
- The novel, Drama, Poetry, Purogamana Sahithya Prasthanam, Nataka Prashtanam, Library movement etc
- Parvathi Nenmenimangalam, Arya Pallam, A V Kuttimalu Amma, Lalitha Prabhu.Akkamma Cheriyan, Anna Chandi, Lalithambika Antharjanam and others
- Thycaud Ayya Vaikundar, Sree Narayana Guru, Ayyan Kali.Chattampi Swamikal, Brahmananda Sivayogi, Vagbhadananda, Poikayil Yohannan(Kumara Guru) Dr Palpu, Palakkunnath Abraham Malpan, Mampuram Thangal, Sahodaran Ayyappan, Pandit K P Karuppan, Pampadi John Joseph, Mannathu Padmanabhan, V T Bhattathirippad, Vakkom Abdul Khadar Maulavi, Makthi Thangal, Blessed Elias Kuriakose Chaavra, Barrister G P Pillai, TK Madhavan, Moorkoth Kumaran, C. Krishnan, K P Kesava Menon, Dr Ayyathan Gopalan, C V Kunjuraman, Kuroor Neelakantan Namboothiripad, Velukkutty Arayan, K P Vellon, PK Chathan Master, K Kelappan, P. Krishna Pillai, A K Gopalan, T R Krishnaswami Iyer, C Kesavan. Swami Ananda Theerthan, M C Joseph, Kuttippuzha Krishnapillai and others
- Kodungallur Kunhikkuttan Thampuran, KeralaVarma Valiyakoyi Thampuran, Kandathil Varghese Mappila. Kumaran Asan, Vallathol Narayana Menon, Ulloor S Parameswara Iyer, G Sankara Kurup, Changampuzha Krishna Pillai, Chandu Menon, Vaikom Muhammad Basheer. Kesav Dev, Thakazhi Sivasankara Pillai, Ponkunnam Varky, S K Pottakkad and others
- Current Affairs
Kerala PSC High School Teacher Apply Online
Eligible candidates can apply for this General Recruitment – District Wise, following steps:
- Open the thulasi online portal, and log in to the profile using their User-ID and Password.
- Under the Notification check your eligibility against notification numbers: 498/ 2021 and 475/ 2021
- If you are eligible for the posts, click on the Apply Now button, and submit your online applications.
- While completing the application form, aspirants can select their desired exam centres also.
- Download and take a printout or keep the soft copy of the online application for future reference.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My application’ in their profile