Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) had conducted exam for selecting eligible candidates for the post of Live Stock Inspector Gr II/ Poultry Assistant/ Milk Recorder/ Store Keeper/ Enumerator. The exam was for the recruitment of Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates in Animal Husbandry department (Thiruvananthapuram district). The OMR test for shortlisting eligible candidates was conducted on 29th July, 2021. The result was announced on 31st March 2022. The results have been released by the Commission through the official website. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can now download their results from the official portal -keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala PSC Livestock Inspector Grade 2 Result 2023
Kerala Public Service Commission has announced Livestock Inspector Gr. II/ Poultry Assistant/ Milk
Recorder/ Store Keeper/ Enumerator (Recruitment By Transfer from Departmental Candidates) on Rs.20000- 45800/- in Animal Husbandry Department in Thiruvananthapuram District, found suitable by the Commission and arranged in the order of merit based on the OMR Test held on 29-07-2021.This Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 28/04/2023
Kerala PSC Livestock Inspector Grade 2 Rank List 2023
CATEGORY NUMBER: 536/2019
CATEGORY NUMBER: 535/2019
CATEGORY NUMBER: 534/2019
CATEGORY NUMBER: 533/2019
Previous Live Stock Inspector Rank List
Steps to Download Kerala PSC Livestock Inspector Grade 2 Rank List 2023
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC – keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Results tab in the homepage.
- From the dropdown menu, select Ranked List.
- Look for the Ranked List of Live Stock Inspector Gr II/ Poultry Assistant/ Milk Recorder/ Store Keeper/ Enumerator.
- Click on the Download button next to it.
- The rank list will be displayed.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Direct Download Link for Kerala PSC Livestock Inspector Grade 2 Rank List 2023
The link given below will help you directly download the Ranked List for Kerala PSC Livestock Inspector Grade II.
Important Points Regarding Kerala PSC Livestock Inspector Grade II Rank List 203
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Rank List after the expiry of a minimum period
of one year i.e. until 31st March 2023 or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier.
- Candidates from the Ranked List will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time. As the advice for appointment depends on the availability of vacancies there is no guarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment.
- The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission District Office ,Thiruvananthapuram- 695004 within one month from the date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to.
- Any candidate can relinquish his/ her right for appointment in writing duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/ Central Government with Signature, Name, Designation and Office Seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the general conditions. The request for relinquishment received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the official website of the Commission will be honored against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of the Ranked List.
- Revaluation of answer script is not allowed. However it will be rechecked if the candidates apply for the same in the prescribed application form available free of cost from the Enquiry Sections of the various Offices of the Commission or its photocopy, or downloaded and printed in A 4 size paper from
the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in. The candidates will have to pay a prescribed fee of Rs. 85 (Rupees Eighty Five Only) for the process.
- This should be under the Head of Account 0051 – PSC – 105 State PSC 99 – Examination Fee and should be addressed to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission District Office, Thiruvananthapuram- 695004. Applications submitted in any other manner will not be considered.
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer Sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to this selection shall remit a Fee of Rs. 335/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Thirty Five only) in any of the Treasuries in the State (Head of Account : 0051 – PSC – 800 – State PSC -99-Other Receipts). The duly filled application in the prescribed form, available from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in, along with the original chalan should be submitted to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission District Office ,Thiruvananthapuram695004 within forty five days from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the Commission’s Website i.e. from 31st March 2022.
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.