Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer and Overseer Gr I/Draftsman Gr I. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at keralapsc.gov.in on or before 4 November 2020.A total of 67 vacancies will be recruited out of which 26 are for Overseer Gr I/ Draftsman Gr I and 41 vacancies are for Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts. All eligible candidates are advised to check important dates, age limit, qualifications, experience, selection criteria and other details. Candidates who looking for Overseer/Draftsman Jobs in Kerala can utilize this wonderful opportunity.the online application starts on 01.10.2020. Candidates can apply before 04.11.2020. Candidates can check below details Therefore all the eligibility criteria like Qualification,Age limit,Category Number For the Kerala PSC Overseer Grade I/Draftsman Grade Exam 2020 . In this blog we will discuss about Kerala PSC Overseer Civil Eligibility Criteria.
Kerala PSC Overseer: Summary
|Notification Date||Oct 5, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Nov 4, 2020|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Engineering, Other Funtional Area|
Kerala PSC Overseer Civil Eligibility Criteria: Vacancy
We have mentioned the Vacancy details below;
- Overseer Gr I/ Draftsman Gr I – 26 Posts.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 41 Posts
Kerala PSC Overseer Civil Eligibility Criteria
We have mentioned the Eligibility Criteria of the above profile below. The Eligibility Criteria differs for the two different posts. You can check the detailed Eligibility Criteria below;
- Overseer Gr I/ Draftsman Gr I – Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering or Any other qualification recognised as equivalent thereto.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Must possess any Degree in Civil Engineering or any other qualification recognised as equivalent there to. OR Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers, India in Civil Engineering.
Kerala PSC Overseer Civil: Salary
We request the candidate to check the Salary details below;
- Overseer Gr I/ Draftsman Gr I – ₹39500-83000/-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – ₹26500-56700/-
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.