Table of Contents
Kerala PSC has released the shortlisted candidates who are selected for Practical Test for the post of PLANNING SURVEYOR GRADE II for Category No. in its official website. This vacancy is for State Wide for Cat. No 504/2019 in KERALA STATE LAND USE BOARD. The candidates who had attended the exam conducted on 21 November 2021 can check their result by clicking on the link in this article. The candidates chosen for this post will get a salary package of INR 20000 – 45800.
Kerala PSC Planning Surveyor Grade 2 Overview
Kerala PSC Planning Surveyor Grade 2
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Planning surveyor Grade II|
|Exam Date||21 November 2021|
|Category||Kerala PSC Planning Surveyor Grade 2 Shortlist|
|Salary||INR 20000 – 45800|
|Shortlist Released Date||7 April 2022|
|Mode of Exam||OMR|
How To Download Kerala PSC Planning Surveyor Grade 2 Shortlist 2022?
Below is a step-by-step guide to downloading the Kerala PSC Planning Surveyor Grade II Shortlist 2022. To download the Kerala PSC Planning Surveyor Grade II Shortlist, candidates should follow the steps outlined below. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly for document verification.
The procedure for downloading the Kerala PSC Planning Surveyor Grade II Shortlist 2022 is as follows:
Step 1: Go to keralapsc.gov.in, the Kerela Public Service Commission’s official website.
Step 2: Click on the results or shortlists 2022 tab on the Kerala PSC homepage.
Step 3: Kerala PSC Result 2022 for various posts will appear on your screen after you click.
Step 4: Candidates can select and download the Kerala PSC Planning Surveyor Grade II Shortlist 2022, which they can then print for future reference.
Kerala PSC Planning Surveyor Grade 2 Shortlist 2022: Download Link
Aspirants may view the Kerala PSC Planning Surveyor Grade II shortlist by clicking on the download link provided below.
Kerala PSC Planning Surveyor Grade 2 Shortlist 2022: Important Points
- Inclusion of Register numbers in the Probability List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list was compiled by counting the number of candidates who received the highest scores in the OMR test.
- Candidates with a score of 75 (seventy-five) or above are placed on the Probability List.
- For One Time Verification, candidates on the Probability List must present and produce the original documents in person. The OTR Verification date, time, and location will be announced soon.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in this List are required to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as [per GO (P)No:81/09/SC/ST/DD dated 26.09.2009 ] and SC/ST candidates included in this List are required to produce Community certificate in Form III or digitally signed by the Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar along with the documents mentioned above at the time of verification of original documents .
- After the Ranked List is approved, applicants who ask for a copy of the OMR Test answer scripts and pay the specified cost will be provided a copy of the answer scripts from the OMR Test held on November 21, 2021.
- Candidates with invalidated Register Numbers should refer to Notification No: ER XVI (1) 34/2022/EW dated 19/03/22.
I hope you found this information useful in obtaining the shortlist. The secret to passing an exam is to prepare methodically and strategically. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but don’t know where to start, our Entri app has you covered. Our staff will provide you with content and insights on the topics that affect you. Become a member of our app today and enrol in one of the many programmes available. Stay up to date on various elements of the subject you’re interested in by using the app. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the comments area. GOOD LUCK!