Table of Contents
KSEB Sub Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2023: The Kerala Public Service Commission started inviting applications for the position of KSEB Sub Engineer Civil 2023. Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications, and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work on the project) and apply online. However, before proceeding with the application form, candidates should check the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, and other eligibility conditions for KSEB Sub Engineer Civil Recruitment 2023. Check out below for detailed Kerala PSC Sub Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2023.
Kerala PSC KSEB Sub Engineer Civil Eligibility Criteria 2023
For the candidates to make an application for the Kerala PSC KSEB Sub Engineer recruitment 2021 they have to meet certain eligibility criteria. Here are the details regarding the eligibility criteria’s that candidates have to meet so as to apply for the posts.
KSEB Sub Engineer Civil Age Limit
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 37 Years
KSEB Sub Engineer Civil Educational Qualification
Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering of the Kerala University or equivalent thereto
Licentiate in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from the Technical Institute at Kozhikode , Kalamassery, Thrissur or other equivalent course
Upper or Lower Subordinate Diploma of College of Engineering, Guindy
Group Certificate (KGTE or MGTE)
Note : – Group Certificate will include all four groups viz.
1. Building Drawing
2. Building Construction
3. Survey and
Alternatively a pass in eight subjects viz.,
1. Surveying and Levelling (Higher)
2. Applied Mechanics (Higher)
3. Building Materials and Construction (Higher)
4. Building, Drawing and Estimating (Higher)
5. Earth Work and Road Making (Higher)
6. Hydraulics and Irrigation(Higher)
7. Geomatrical Drawing (Lower)
8. Mensuration (Lower)
(e) Craftsman Certificate from Industrial Training Centre as Draftsman (Civil) or Draftsman (Mechanical) or Survey Trade Test with five years service under the Board.
(f) KGCE in Civil Engineering.
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
KSEB Sub Engineer Civil Selection Process 2023
According to the Kerala PSC KSEB Sub Engineer Notification 2022:
- The selection process will be done based on the direct recruitment
- In case a large number of candidates apply for this vacancy then officials will conduct the examination.
- For more detailed information see the official notification.
KSEB Sub Engineer Civil Application Fee 2023
- There is no application fee is required.
KSEB Sub Engineer Civil Salary 2023
As per the Kerala PSC Sub Engineer Recruitment 2021-22 the salary to be given to the selected candidates is
- Salary will range from Rs. 41,600/- to Rs.82,400/-
Apply KSEB Sub Engineer Civil Notification 2023
- Applicants first visit the official website keralapsc.gov.in
- Now you are on the home page of Kerala PSC.
- On this home page, you may see the “recruitment” section.
- Under that section, you can see the “notifications” option.
- Click on it, you will be redirected to another page.
- There you can find the Kerala PSC KSEB Sub Engineer Civil Notification 2023.
- After finding the notification, read it clearly for understanding.
- If you feel confident then apply for this post by clicking on “one-time registration” which is available on the home page.
- After applying the notification download the application form for future use.