National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the detailed notification for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment for the year 2019. A total of 91 vacancies for the post of Development Assistant (General & Hindi) has been announced. NABARD is one of the most prestigious Banking Institutes of India. Many aspirants eagerly wait for the released of NABARD Assistant Recruitment Notification every year. This examination provides a banking aspirant great opportunity to join an elite National Banking Institution like NABARD. Candidates selected for this opportunity will have a great career in the field of Banking. In this blog we will focus on NABARD Development Assistant Exam Syllabus and Pattern, we will also discuss the eligibility criteria, salary details for Nabard development assistant.
NABARD Development Assistant Exam Syllabus and Pattern: Eligibility Criteria
The Age Criteria for the post of NABARD Development Assistant are;
- Minimum Age -: 18 Years (as on 01-09-2019)
- Maximum Age -: 35 Years (as on 01-09-2019)
The Educational Qualification needs for the post of NABARD Development Assistant(English) is given below;
- The eligibility criteria for any candidate appearing for the post of development assistant is that a person has to be a graduate with a passing percentage of 60% from a recognized university with English/Hindi as a compulsory subject.
The Educational Qualification needs for the post of NABARD Development Assistant(Hindi) is given below;
- Eligibility criteria for a candidate appearing for Development Assistant(Hindi) need to have Hindi as a subject and a minimum qualifying marks of 50% in graduation from a recognized university with English/Hindi as a compulsory subject.
NOTE: A candidate needs to be able to translate from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
NABARD Development Assistant Exam Syllabus and Pattern: Exam Pattern
The Nabard development assistant exam takes place in two phases:
- The Phase 1 is a Preliminary Exam: It is a Online Examination with Objective Type of Questions.
- The Phase 2 is a Mains Examination; It is also an online exam with both Objective as well as Descriptive Types Questions. This is the final round of selection.
Exam Pattern for Phase 1 Exam;
Respective Sections (Objective)
Total No. of Questions
Total Marks per section
|English Language||40||40||Composite of 1 Hour|
Exam Pattern for Phase 2 Exam;
Total no of Questions
|Test of Reasoning||30||30||Composite time of 90 minutes for Objective Tests and 30 minutes for Descriptive Test|
|General Awareness (with special reference to agriculture, rural development and banking)||50||50|
|Test of English Language (Descriptive)||Essay/Precis, Report/Letter Writing||50|
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests in both the phases. 1/4th mark will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer.
NABARD Development Assistant Exam Syllabus and Pattern: Syllabus
The Syllabus for Phase 1 is given below;
|Reading Comprehension||Data Interpretation (Charts and Graphs: Line Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart; Tabular; Caselet; Mixed DI)||Syllogisms|
|Odd One Out||Miscellaneous Questions (Time, Average, Percentage, Ratio Proportion,||Blood Relation|
|Paragraph Completion||Probability||Box based Puzzle|
|Synonyms/ Antonyms||Permutation and Combination||Calendar|
|One Word Substitution||Profit and Loss||Scheduling|
|Cloze Test||Simplification/Approximation||Ordering and Ranking|
|Sentence Improvement||Number Series||Coded Inequalities,|
|Para Jumbles||Simple and Compound Interest||Miscellaneous|
|Correct Usage||–||Statement and Conclusion/Course of Action|
|Vocabulary based questions||–||Floor Based Puzzle|
|Idioms and Phrases||–||Calender Based Puzzle|
The Syllabus for the Phase 2 exam is given below;
Test of Reasoning
|Simplification/ Approximation||Seating Arrangements|
|Simple & Compound Interest||Inequalities|
|Profit, Loss & Discount||Coding-Decoding|
|Probability||Machine Input Output|
|Data Sufficiency||Order & Ranking|
|Speed, Time & Distance||Miscellaneous|
|Mixture & Allegations||Blood Relation|
|Ratio & Proportion||Scheduling|
|Data Interpretation||Verbal Reasoning|
General Awareness ( Agriculture and Rural Awareness)
- General Awareness related to Banking & Finance, Appointments, Awards & Honours, Static GK
- Topics such as Agriculture & Rural Development, Soil & Water Conversation, Water Resources, Farm and Agri-Engineering, Plantation & Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Forestry, Agriculture Extensions, Ecology and Climate Change, Rural banking and financial institutions in India, Scenario of Indian Agriculture, Genetically Modified Crops, etc.
Computer Knowledge & Awareness
History of Computers, Internet, Hardware, Software, Database Management System, MS Office (Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint), Computer Virus, Network Security, File Extensions, Important Shortcuts, and Abbreviations, etc.
Test For the English Language Descriptive
- Essay Writing
- Letter Writing
Why Practice from Entri
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Banking Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials.Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.