NABARD came into existence on 12 July 1982 by transferring the agricultural credit functions of RBI and refinance functions of the then Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC). It was dedicated to the service of the nation by the late Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi on 05 November 1982. Set up with an initial capital of Rs.100 crore, its’ paid-up capital stood at Rs.10,580 crore as on 31 March 2018. Consequent to the revision in the composition of share capital between Government of India and RBI, NABARD today is fully owned by the Government of India
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development Bank(NABARD) every year issues notifications of NABARD Development Assistant. A total of 91 posts has been listed in the vacancy across all the categories. The last date to apply for this notification fo Nabard Development Assistant is 2nd of Oct. Nabard is one of the most prestigious examinations in the country. All aspirants interested to have a career in the banking sector should grab this opportunity as it is a stepping stone to a better career. NABARD Development Assistant has a decent salary and good career prospect. Before joining any institution a candidate looks at the salary and PayScale, Perks and Allowances In this blog, we will discuss all details of NABARD Development Assistant Salary, Payscale, Perks, and Allowances. Go to www.nabard.org for more details.
NABARD Development Assistant Salary: Important Dates
The Exam Dates for the post of Nabard Development Assistant is given below;
|Commencement of Online Application||14th Sepetember 2019|
|End date of Online Application||2nd October 2019|
|Nabard Development Assistant Phase 1 Examination||20th October 2019|
|Nabard Development Assistant Phase 2 Examination||29th November|
NABARD Development Assistant Salary: Salary Details
NABARD Development Assistant Salary: NABARD DA Payscale
The NABARD Development Assistant In-Hand Salary Rs.31,000/-
As a Development Assistant, a candidate withdraws a basic pay of Rs.14,650 /-per month.
The monthly gross income for NABARD Development Assistant is approximately Rs. 31,000/-
The Payscale for Nabard Development Assistant is given below;
Rs. 13150–750–15400– 900 – 19000 – 1200 – 26200 – 1300 – 28800 – 1480 – 33240 – 1750 – 34990.
Along with the Basic Pay, the NABARD Development Assistant Salary also includes the following allowances:
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Local Compensatory Allowance
- Grade Allowance
The Development Assistant has a very essential and vital role in the banking industry. NABARD Development Assistant handles a variety of tasks. Some of the basic responsibilities are as follows:
- A NABARD Development Assistant has to work collaboratively with different departments and has o have good relationship management skills.
- He/She has to deal with the Issue of Policy for Various Programmes and events of Central/State Government.
- They have to figure out and Research different Ways to Bring in Additional Funds by Acquiring New Membership of other institutions to help the government get more revenue.
- He/she needs to update Donor Databases Responding to Members Queries.
Perks Of NABARD Development Assistant
Some perks of working as a Development Assistant in NABARD are as under:
- He/She gets Residential Accommodation.
- He/She gets reimbursement of Petrol for Vehicle for Official Purpose
- He/she will get reimbursement for a Newspaper, Briefcase, etc.
- He/she will get an allowance for Residence Furnishing.
- He/She gets reimbursement of Medical Expenses.
- Festival Advance (Interest-free)
- LTC (Leave Travel Concession) – Once in Two Years for Self, Spouse and Eligible Dependents)
- Loans and Advances at Concessional Rates of Interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc.
- Defined Contribution to the New Pension Scheme (NPS)
- The benefit of Gratuity and Optional Group Term Insurance Plan.
Candidates who are selected will be initially posted in NABARD’s Head Office or Regional Office for which they have applied. However, they are liable to be transferred anywhere in India.
Why Practice from Entri
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Banking Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials.Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.