National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is the summit of a Development Financial Institution that provides to the needs of the rural population by providing credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India. Initially, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) constituted a Committee to Review the Arrangements For Institutional Credit for Agriculture and Rural Development (CRAFICARD) to look into these very critical aspects. As per the committee’s recommendation, a unique development financial institution to address these aspirations and the formation of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) was approved by the Parliament in the year 1981. The bank selects eligible candidates both on a regular and contractual basis. The NABARD Development assistant selection process is conducted in two groups, one for the general category and the other is for Hindi language proficient candidates.
As this is one of the most-awaited and participated gaming examinations in the country, candidates who are appearing for the NABARD Development Assistant post must follow the right NABARD Development Assistant Study plan. The article given here has the complete details regarding the NABARD Development Assistant Study plan and the NABARD Development Assistant 30 days study plan.
NABARD Development Assistant 30 Days Study Plan
Tabulated below is the study plan of quantitative aptitude, Reasoning Ability and General Awareness subjects of the exam.
|Day||Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||General Awareness|
|Day 1||Trigonometry||Coding and decoding||Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Day 2||Mensuration||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Indian history and current affairs|
|Day 3||Algebra||Alphabetical series||Indian polity and current affairs|
|Day 4||Profit and loss||Number Series||National economy and current affairs|
|Day 5||Time and distance||Analogy and classification||Farm and Agri-Engineering|
|Day 6||Time and work||Directions||Environmental issues in India|
|Day 7||Geometry||Seating arrangements||Animal Husbandry and Fisheries|
|Day 8||Ratio and proportion||Nonverbal reasoning||Scientific updates|
|Day 9||Age calculations||Blood relations||Technology updates|
|Day 10||Calendar and clock||Statement and conclusions||Indian constitution and affairs|
|Day 11||Data Interpretation||Similarities and differences||Static GK|
|Day 12||Number system||Analytical reasoning||Forestry and Agriculture Extensions|
|Day 13||Simple and compound interest||Arguments and assumptions||Banking awareness|
|Day 14||Statistics||Data Interpretation||Ecology and current affairs|
|Day 15||percentage||Decision making||banking awareness|
|Day 16||Ratio and proportion||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Financial Awareness|
|Day 17||Age calculation||Alphabetical series||Indian soil and agriculture|
|Day 18||Trigonometry||Numerical series||Indian Agriculture Sector|
|Day 19||Geometry||Analogy and classification||New Appointments, Awards and Honours|
|Day 20||Number system||Data Interpretation||Static GK on Agriculture and crops|
|Day 21||Doubts clearing session||Decision making||Static GK on farms and forests|
|Day 22||Doubts clearing sessions||Non-verbal reasoning||List of invention and discoveries|
|Day 23||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Static GK on inventions|
|Day 24||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Attempt static GK Quiz|
|Day 25||List important formulas -geometry||Doubts clearing session||Attempt current affairs quiz- National|
|Day 26||List important formulas-mensuration||Doubts clearing sessions||Attempt current affairs quiz- International|
|Day 27||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers|
|Day 30||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test|
NABARD Development Assistant Main Topics to Cover
Once you are thorough with the exam pattern you have to keep yourself updated with the syllabus of each topic include in the exam. Only then we can plan a study schedule based on the topics included in the exam.
|Logical Reasoning||General Awareness||Numerical Ability||English Comprehension|
|Analogy||Farm and Agri-Engineering||Mixture Problems||Idioms|
|Coding Decoding||Plantation and Horticulture||Ratio Proportions||Error detection|
|Classifications||Animal Husbandry, Fisheries||Number Systems||Vocabulary|
|Series||Forestry, Agriculture Extensions||Simplification||Cloze test|
|Order Ranking||Ecology and Climate Change||Algebra||Reading comprehensions|
|Direction & Distances||Economy||Profit and Loss||Grammar sections|
|Missing numbers||Genetically Modified Crops||Percentage &Average||Essay Writing|
|Alphabet or word test||Questions from Banking and Finance||Data Interpretations||report Writing|
|Venn diagram||Current events||Time and work||Letter writing|
|Puzzles||Financial Awareness||Speed, Time and Distance||synonyms|
|Data sufficiency||banking awareness||Mensuration||one word substitution|
|Non- verbal reasoning||Simple Interest|
NABARD Development Assistant Mock Test
NABARD Development Assistant examination is one of the most participated and anticipated examinations that is about to happen in the year 2022. Candidates from various parts of the country appear for this examination. It is very important that the candidates who are preparing for the examination to make the exam preparation strategic to ensure good marks in the examination. Attempting the maximum number of mock tests can help the candidates to have a good experience in the examination. Attempting the mock tests will;l; give the candidates insights regarding the type of questions asked, the main topics from which the questions are asked, the difficulty level of the questions that can be anticipated, and the repeatedly asked questions. The given below are the NABARD Development Assistant prelims mock test free and NABARD Development Assistant mains mock test that the candidates can use as part of their exam preparation.
|Numerical Ability Mock test 1||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 1||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 1||Click Here|
|Numerical Ability Mock test 2||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 2||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 2||Click Here|
|Numerical Ability Mock test 3||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 3||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 3||Click Here|
NABARD Development Assistant Previous Question Paper
All candidates who are appearing for the theNABARD Development Assistant examination must prepare with extreme focus and dedication. First off, plan a study schedule in such a way that the whole syllabus is completed within a specific time. Constantly revise and practice mock tests once the syllabus is completed for best results. Then, for brushing up, solve the NABARD Development Assistant Previous question Papers to get a better understanding of the examination and many other advantages as mentioned below. The given below are some of the NABARD Development Assistant’s previous year question paper pdf that the candidates can download and use for the purpose of education.
NABARD Development Assistant Exam Pattern
NABARD follow a specific happen for the recruitment examination for the recruitment of eligible candidates to the post of Development Assistant under the commission. Here are the details that the candidates need to know about the NABARD Development Assistant exam pattern 2022
NABARD Development Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern
|SL No||Topic/ Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||English Language||40||40||Composite time of 60 minutes|
- 1/4th mark will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer.
NABARD Development Assistant Main Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning||30||30||Composite time of 90 minutes for Objective Tests and 30 minutes for Descriptive Test|
|3.||General Awareness (with special reference to agriculture, rural development and banking)||50||50|
|5.||English Language (Descriptive)||Essay, Precis writing, Report / Letter Writing||50|
NABARD Development Assistant Exam Tips
The candidates who are appearing for the NABARD Development assistant examination must make their exam preparation strategic and result-oriented. For that, they have to follow the right NABARD Development assistant preparation tips and strategies. Here are the details regarding the NABARD Development Assistant preparation tips and strategies that the candidates can follow.
- Get to Know the detailed syllabus and exam pattern: The first and foremost preparation tip is to get to know the complete syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus before beginning their exam preparation.
- Schedule a proper timetable: Planning a proper timetable can arrange priorities and, it helps your exam preparation effectively. Making time table is the key to acing the exam simply and effectively. Aspirants must devote their time to learning the topics perfectly. Candidates must have a well-planned timetable. Applicants try to stick to their study plan properly.
- Find out easy and difficult Topics: Candidates have to make a list of easy and complicated topics after they have to move through the detailed syllabus.
- Practice the topics: Practice the exam topics is the key to ace your goal. It will help you to know the topics thoroughly. Regular Practice will aid the candidates to acquire speed with efficiency.
- Revision of the Topics: The revision will help the candidates to re-learn the topics, especially the most challenging subjects. It will improve the candidate’s memory power.
- Time Management: Time management is another crucial element for all insurance exams. So, practice as much as possible. This would enhance the speed of attempting questions in the exam paper. It helps you to score high marks.
- Remain Updated Yourself: The aspirants should keep themselves engaged with the magazines related to the insurance industry. Candidates must improve their General Awareness. They have to update themselves with day-to-day insurance topics.
- Mock Tests – are the best way to analyze your preparation level. It assists in time management as well as in handling exam pressure during the actual exam. Mock tests improve your accuracy and help you maintain speed. By taking mock tests you can easily assess which sections you need to revise better and improve your chance of obtaining higher grades. Aspirants can do the SWOT(Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat) analysis when they finish taking the mock and can work upon bettering themselves.
- Practice Makes a Man Perfect – As the old proverb says, ‘Practice makes a man perfect, it is best to practice as much as you can. To score good results in the actual exam, daily practice is required. Practice concepts of each and every section. You can take two sections to practice in a day like Reasoning and English on a day, while Quantitative Aptitude on the next day followed by a mock test which you can be taken on a daily basis.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.
|NABARD Development Assistant Exam Information Links|
|NABARD Development Assistant Notifications|
|NABARD Development Assistant Syllabus||
NABARD Development Assistant Video Course
|NABARD Development Assistant Exam Date|
|NABARD Development Assistant Application Form||
NABARD Development Assistant Interview Questions
|NABARD Development Assistant Vacancy|
|NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card||NABARD Development Assistant Salary|
|NABARD Development Assistant Previous Question Papers|
|NABARD Development Assistant Best Books||NABARD Development Assistant Result|
|NABARD Development Assistant Eligibility Criteria||NABARD Development Assistant Cutoff|
|NABARD Development Assistant Selection Process|
|NABARD Development Assistant Answer Key|