National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is the summit of a Development Financial Institution that provides to the needs of the rural population by providing credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India. Initially the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) constituted a Committee to Review the Arrangements For Institutional Credit for Agriculture and Rural Development (CRAFICARD) to look into these very critical aspects. As per committee’s recommendation a unique development financial institution to address these aspirations and formation of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) was approved by the Parliament in the year 1981. The bank selects eligible candidates both on a regular and contractual basis. The NABARD Development assistant selection process is conducted in two groups, one for the general category and the other is for Hindi language proficient candidates. In this article let us check the NABARD Development Assistant Study Plan 2020
NABARD Development Assistant Study Plan 2020
In this article we will give you a glimpse on 8 important factors that will help the candidates to prepare a structured accurate study plan as they begin the preparation for NABARD examination
1) 30 days study plan
2) An overview on the exam pattern
3) A thorough knowledge on the syllabus of the exam is a mandatory strategy in the preparation of the exam.
4) Selection of appropriate referring source/Materials for preparation. Free video tutorials by ENTRI for better preparation of exams
5) Practice Previous year question papers.
6) Tips to prepare well for the examination.
7) How to take mock test appropriately and access to free mock test by ENTRI
8) How Entri will help in the preparation for the examination
NABARD Development Assistant 30 days Study plan
Tabulated below is the study plan of quantitative aptitude, Reasoning Ability and General Awareness subjects of the exam.
|Day||Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||General Awareness|
|Day 1||Trigonometry||Coding and decoding||Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Day 2||Mensuration||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Indian history and current affairs|
|Day 3||Algebra||Alphabetical series||Indian polity and current affairs|
|Day 4||Profit and loss||Number Series||National economy and current affairs|
|Day 5||Time and distance||Analogy and classification||Farm and Agri-Engineering|
|Day 6||Time and work||Directions||Environmental issues in India|
|Day 7||Geometry||Seating arrangements||Animal Husbandry and Fisheries|
|Day 8||Ratio and proportion||Nonverbal reasoning||Scientific updates|
|Day 9||Age calculations||Blood relations||Technology updates|
|Day 10||Calendar and clock||Statement and conclusions||Indian constitution and affairs|
|Day 11||Data Interpretation||Similarities and differences||Static GK|
|Day 12||Number system||Analytical reasoning||Forestry and Agriculture Extensions|
|Day 13||Simple and compound interest||Arguments and assumptions||Banking awareness|
|Day 14||Statistics||Data Interpretation||Ecology and current affairs|
|Day 15||percentage||Decision making||banking awareness|
|Day 16||Ratio and proportion||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Financial Awareness|
|Day 17||Age calculation||Alphabetical series||Indian soil and agriculture|
|Day 18||Trigonometry||Numerical series||Indian Agriculture Sector|
|Day 19||Geometry||Analogy and classification||New Appointments, Awards and Honours|
|Day 20||Number system||Data Interpretation||Static GK on Agriculture and crops|
|Day 21||Doubts clearing session||Decision making||Static GK on farms and forests|
|Day 22||Doubts clearing sessions||Non-verbal reasoning||List of invention and discoveries|
|Day 23||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Static GK on inventions|
|Day 24||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Attempt static GK Quiz|
|Day 25||List important formulas -geometry||Doubts clearing session||Attempt current affairs quiz- National|
|Day 26||List important formulas-mensuration||Doubts clearing sessions||Attempt current affairs quiz- International|
|Day 27||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers|
|Day 30||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test|
Subjects included in the NABARD Exam
As we prepare a study plan for the exam it is also very important to be well acquainted with the examination pattern to make the best schedule. If the topics and the question pattern is known in advance it will help the candidate in segregating the topics based on its importance.
Study plan can be prepared well only if you are very well aware of the subjects included.
NABARD Development Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern
|SL No||Topic/ Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||English Language||40||40||Composite time of 60 minutes|
- 1/4th mark will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer.
NABARD Development Assistant Main Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning||30||30||Composite time of 90 minutes for Objective Tests and 30 minutes for Descriptive Test|
|3.||General Awareness (with special reference to agriculture, rural development and banking)||50||50|
|5.||English Language (Descriptive)||Essay, Precis writing, Report / Letter Writing||50|
Topics included in the exam- NABARD Development Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020
Once you are thorough with the exam pattern you have to keep yourself updated with the syllabus of each topic include for the exam. Only then we can plan a study schedule based on the topics included in the exam.
|Logical Reasoning||General Awareness||Numerical Ability||English Comprehension|
|Analogy||Farm and Agri-Engineering||Mixture Problems||Idioms|
|Coding Decoding||Plantation and Horticulture||Ratio Proportions||Error detection|
|Classifications||Animal Husbandry, Fisheries||Number Systems||Vocabulary|
|Series||Forestry, Agriculture Extensions||Simplification||Cloze test|
|Order Ranking||Ecology and Climate Change||Algebra||Reading comprehensions|
|Direction & Distances||Economy||Profit and Loss||Grammar sections|
|Missing numbers||Genetically Modified Crops||Percentage &Average||Essay Writing|
|Alphabet or word test||Questions from Banking and Finance||Data Interpretations||report Writing|
|Venn diagram||Current events||Time and work||Letter writing|
|Puzzles||Financial Awareness||Speed, Time and Distance||synonyms|
|Data sufficiency||banking awareness||Mensuration||one word substitution|
|Non- verbal reasoning||Simple Interest|
Subject wise NABARD study materials 2020
Study materials and study plan is equally important when preparing for any examination.
Check the below document for study materials
NABARD Numerical Ability Study Materials
NABARD Reasoning Ability Study Materials
NABARD General Awareness Study Materials
NABARD Reference Books 2020
Below mentioned are the few books that can also be referred for the English language preparation of NABARD Exam.
|Name of the book||Name of author|
|High school English grammar||Wren and Martin|
|Word power made easy book||Norman Lewis|
|Objective general English||SP Bakshi|
|English from plinth to paramount||Neetu Singh|
ENTRI Video Tutorials for Competitive Examination
Entri also provides free online tutorials for various topics included in different examination. Candidates can refer the videos for preparation. Candidates can have different types of learning methods. Few are auditory learners and others are visual learners. Video sessions will definitely help in emphasizing on the topic better and in a much clarified manner. So do not miss this chance when preparing for NABARD development Assistant Examination. Check below for free online tutorials for competitive examination.
NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Question Papers
Check previous year question papers and practice the papers appropriately. Practice from previous year papers will definitely help in boosting your preparations for the exam.
Tips to prepare well for the examination
- Set short term goals: Candidate has to devise a goal based timeline.
- Check for focus areas: After getting the details about the SSC CPO Exam, you should analyze the topics in which you are strong or weak. Start working on the topic in which you need more attention.
- Prepare short notes for doing quick revision for exams.
- Time Management: The key to success depends on how well you manage time.
- Avoid any guess works:Guesswork may lead you to wrong answers and will increase negative marking. Also, don’t waste much time on one question and move onto the next if you are not sure about the correct answer.
- Read the complete question: Students are required to avoid the mistake of reading incomplete questions and arriving at incorrect answer eventually. Read the questions carefully and check what is being asked.
- Effective examination tips and faster memorization tips can be utilised when preparing for the exam.
FREE Mock Test by ENTRI
Mock test will have questions in the exactly similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve in same time limit. Solving mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
Few important measures to be kept in mind when you take the mock tests are
- Do not casually take up the mock test. Mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- Mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need focus
NABARD Mock Questions:
- Nurture : Neglect :: Denigrate : ?
2. Nurture : Neglect :: Denigrate : ?
3. Select the option in which the numbers share the same relationship as that shared by
the given pair of numbers. 76 : 171
- 28 : 63
- 24 : 39
- 62 : 135
- 52 : 115
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for NABARD 2020 Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Check the below links for more details on NABARD Development Assistant 2020 examination
- NABARD Development Assistant Cut off 2020
- NABARD Development Assistant Answer Key
- NABARD Development Assistant result
- NABARD Development Assistant Job Profile
Entri wishes you all the best for upcoming examinations.
|NABARD Development Assistant Exam Information Links|
|NABARD Development Assistant Notifications|
|NABARD Development Assistant Syllabus||
NABARD Development Assistant Video Course
|NABARD Development Assistant Exam Date|
|NABARD Development Assistant Application Form||
NABARD Development Assistant Interview Questions
|NABARD Development Assistant Vacancy|
|NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card||NABARD Development Assistant Salary|
|NABARD Development Assistant Previous Question Papers|
|NABARD Development Assistant Best Books||NABARD Development Assistant Result|
|NABARD Development Assistant Eligibility Criteria||NABARD Development Assistant Cutoff|
|NABARD Development Assistant Selection Process|
|NABARD Development Assistant Answer Key|