Table of Contents
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development Bank(NABARD) every year issues notifications of NABARD Development Assistant. It is an apex financial institution and it is owned by the government of India, it looks after the cottage industry, small-scale industry, village industry, etc. Nabard releases vacancies for Nabard Development Assistant, and the recruitment notification for the year 2022 is not published by the commission through their official website. Nabard is one of the most prestigious examinations in the country. All aspirants interested to have a career in the banking sector should grab this opportunity as it is a stepping stone to a better career. So the candidates who are applying for the NABARD development assistant post must know about the NABARD Development Assistant Job profile and NABARD Development Assistant career. Here in the article are the complete details that you need to know about the NABARD Development assistant job profile.
NABARD Development Assistant Job Profile
The candidates who clear the recruitment examination and enter into the job position ahs to perform certain duties as part of the NABARD development Assistant Job. Here are the details the candidates need to know and the detailed job description.
- They must deal with the various policy-related issues of the State or Central Government and look after the Rural and agricultural development.
- The employees must implement ideas to increase membership counts to enhance the funds.
- A significant task that the candidates need to carry out is to maintain and manage cordial relationships with the bank’s present and prospective donors of the bank.
- The Development Assistants should also take care regarding the updation of the donor database and instant solutions to their queries.
- The employees must also work on major research analysis and collect all the important data on the existing customers.
NABARD Development Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
The Development Assistant has a very essential and vital role in the banking industry. NABARD Development Assistant handles a variety of tasks. Some of the basic NABARD Development Assistant duties are as follows:
- A NABARD Development Assistant has to work collaboratively with different departments and has to maintain and have a good relationship with management skills.
- He/She has to deal with the Issue of Policy for Various Programmes and events of the Central/State Government.
- They have to figure out and Research different Ways to Bring in Additional Funds by Acquiring New Membership from other institutions to help the government get more revenue.
- He/she needs to update Donor Databases Responding to Members Queries.
- A Candidate in this position needs to analyze data and compile reports on prospective donors.
- A Nabard Development Assistant gets to work on diverse profiles which helps in the upliftment of personal skills.
NABARD Development Assistant Career Growth
NABARD Development assistant examination is one of the most awaited examinations of the year 2022. Candidates who are joining for the job can have a great profile and growth in there as part of this job. The list of Posts under NABARD and their promotions in ascending order are as follows:
- Development Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Executive Director
The Promotions takes place by attempting internal departmental examination and interviews. The posts of an employee keep on changing depending upon the vacancies available for that position.
NABARD Development Assistant Salary Structure
NABARD offers a very attractive salary to the candidates who are clearing the examination. The given below are the details regarding the NABARD Development Assistant monthly salary and analyzing this the candidates can get an idea regarding the total salary of the NABARD Development Assistant.
The NABARD Development Assistant In-Hand Salary Rs.31,000/-
As a Development Assistant, a candidate withdraws a basic pay of Rs.14,650 /-per month.
The monthly gross income for NABARD Development Assistant is approximately Rs. 31,000/-
The Payscale for Nabard Development Assistant is given below;
Rs. 13150–750–15400– 900 – 19000 – 1200 – 26200 – 1300 – 28800 – 1480 – 33240 – 1750 – 34990.
NABARD Development Assistant Pay Slip
Payslip is one of the important documents that the workers will be getting along with the salary. NABARD Development Assistant Pay Slip is also provided to the candidates as the salary is credited to their accounts. The workers can use the salary slip for various purposes which include proof of work and for income tax returns. The given below are the components coming under the NABARD Development Assistant salary slip.
1: House Rent Allowances: Based on the location of posting, the employees are provided with the House Rent Allowances to cope with the residential costs in an urban area. After the 7th Pay commission, the HRA is calculated on the basis of the location, the particular employee is posted in.
|Category of Cities||HRA after 7th Pay Commission|
2: Gross Pay: This is the total amount earned by the employee within the given span before any deductions. The monthly gross pay of a NABARD Development Assistant is INR, 31,000.
3: City Compensatory Allowance: Similar to that of the HRA, the City Compensatory Allowance is location-based. It is granted to the employees who are posted in the Metropolitan cities to cope with the cost of living in the posh areas.
NABARD Development Assistant Allowances
Ads mentioned earlier NABARD Development Assistant position is one of the best paying positions. Along with the Basic Pay, the NABARD Development Assistant Salary also includes the following allowances:
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Local Compensatory Allowance
- Grade Allowance
NABARD Development Assistant Job Perks
Some perks of working as a Development Assistant in NABARD are as under:
- He/She gets Residential Accommodation.
- He/She gets reimbursement of Petrol for Vehicle for Official Purpose
- He/she will get reimbursement for a Newspaper, Briefcase, etc.
- He/she will get an allowance for Residence Furnishing.
- He/She gets reimbursement of Medical Expenses.
- Festival Advance (Interest-free)
- LTC (Leave Travel Concession) – Once in Two Years for Self, Spouse and Eligible Dependents)
- Loans and Advances at Concessional Rates of Interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc.
- Defined Contribution to the New Pension Scheme (NPS)
- The benefit of Gratuity and Optional Group Term Insurance Plan.
Candidates who are selected will be initially posted in NABARD’s Head Office or Regional Office for which they have applied. However, they are liable to be transferred anywhere in India.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.