National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the official notification for recruiting efficient and effective candidates to the job position of Grade B. The Grade B is Manager post which is higher than the Grade A (Assistant Manager). A good number of job aspirers were awaited for the NABARD Grade A and B recruitment notification. The interested candidates can apply for the post through online portal from the official website. The application submission dates were not yet released, the fascinated candidates can visit the official website frequently for latest updates regarding the exams. This article deals with the NABARD Grade B Eligibility 2020 – Age Limit and Qualification.
The main role of NABARD Grade B Manager is to perform or work for the development of rural entrepreneurs and should maintain the customer relationships. The manager is assigned with duties like monitoring the accounting procedures, develop and approve loans, monitoring the project completions and relationship between officers and employees, etc.
NABARD Grade B Manager post 2020: Overview
|Name of the recruiting authority||NABARD (National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development)|
|Name of the post||Manager in Grade B|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam date||Not yet announced|
NABARD Grade B Eligibility 2020 – Age Limit, Qualification
The Grade B 2020 examination will be a tight competition in the banking sector. Many of the students and government job seekers were preparing for the exams from a while back. The candidates are supposed to check out the eligibility criteria for the NABARD Grade B post. Before applying for the post, they should make sure that, they are satisfying all the needs notified by the organization. In the following sub-headings, the eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age limit are defined.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/ PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university or Ph.D. (NB: Section – 3 of UGC Act 1956).
- In case of multiple applications, the last application submitted will be considered valid and fee against the other application will be rejected.
- If the PWBD candidates applying against Unreserved (UR) posts will not be eligible for relaxation in percentage in Educational Qualification. They may, however, be eligible for relaxation in Age and Fee.
- The candidate’s age must be in between 21 and 35 years.
- The must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit may be relaxed by 03 years in case of eligible OBC applicants.
- Maximum Age relaxation permissible: 10 years for PWBD (General); 13 years for PWBD (OBC) and 15 years for PWBD (SC) applicants.
NABARD Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
NABARD 2020 Exam Pattern for Grade A and B is mentioned below. Prepare for the Grade B exam by knowing the exam pattern and syllabus. The recruitment of NABARD Grade A and B will be conducted in three tiers:
- Preliminary Exam – Objective
- Mains Exam – Objective & Descriptive
The candidates who clears the prelims exam will be selected for the Mains Examination.
NABARD Grade A & B Exam Pattern: Prelims
|Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Economic and Social Issues||40||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development||40||40|
NABARD Grade A & B Exam Pattern: Main
|Exam||Name of Test||No. Of Marks||Time Duration|
|Phase I||General English||100||90 Min|
|Phase III||Development Economics, Statistics, Finance & Management||100||90 Min|
The candidates who clears both the Prelims and Mains will be chosen for the interview stage. The selected one are required to go through probationary period of one year and should agree the rules and regulations of the NABARD.
Download Entri app and start your exam preparations. Learn with study materials provided by Entri for cracking the exams easily. Attend live video sessions and attempt mock tests too. Banking 2.0 of Entri will help you to score high marks! Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants!