National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is the summit of a Development Financial Institution that provides to the needs of the rural population by providing credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) constituted a Committee to Review the Arrangements for Institutional Credit for Agriculture and Rural Development. As per committee’s recommendation a unique development financial institution to address these aspirations was formed. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) was approved by the Parliament in the year 1981. The bank selects eligible candidates both on a regular and contractual basis. The NABARD Recruits candidates for Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) through grade A and Grade B exams under Group A. In this article let us check the NABARD Grade B Previous Year Question Paper 2020 PDF
NABARD Grade B Previous Year Question Paper 2020 PDF
In this article we will give you a glimpse on
- NABARD Grade B previous Question Papers
- NABARD Grade B Mock Test
- NABARD Grade B Study Materials, books for reference and video tutorials.
- How Entri will help with study preparation
NABARD Grade B Previous Question Papers- Free Download
Practice from previous year papers will definitely help in boosting your preparations for the exam. Below Tabulated are the previous year question papers of NABARD.
Click the below link for NABARD Grade B Previous Year Questions
NABARD Mock Test Online
The NABARD Grade B Online mock test is available here. Attempt here to get an idea of the questions that appear for the examination.
- In a slightly skewed distribution the arithmetic mean is 45 and the median is 48.
Which of the following is the approximate value of mode?
- The first blueprint of Indian planning was developed by
- The Congress Plan
- FICCI Proposal
- M Visvesvaraya
- The Bombay Plan
- First Five Year Plan
- A general increase in the prices of goods and services in an economy is known as-
- None of the above
- RIDF has been started by NABARD recently. Expand the term RIDF.
- Rural Investment and Development Fund
- Rural Infrastructure Development Fund
- Rural Innovation Development Fund
- Rural Industrial Development Fund
- Statements: I. He piece is 3.70 metre long.
II. One piece is 1.50 metre longer than another piece and the remaining piece is 90 cm long.
- Statement I alone but not Statement II alone is sufficient to answer the problem.
- Statement I alone sufficient and also statement II alone sufficient to answer the problem.
- Statement II alone but not Statement I alone is sufficient to answer the problem.
- Statement I and II both are needed to answer the problem.
- Select the most appropriate synonym of the given word.
- IRDA in India regulates________
- Insurance business
- Banking business
- Public issue of shares
- Capital business
- The Tendulkar committee report is associated with which among the following?
- Measurement of poverty in India
- Measurement of illiteracy in India
- Reform of judicial sector in India
- Reform of Panchayati Raj institutions in India
- Reform of vigilance mechanism in the government departments in India Solution
- Which of the following are the mandates of Krishi Vigyan Kendras?
- Conducting on-farm testing to identify the location specificity of agricultural
technologies under various farming systems.
- Organizing frontline demonstrations to establish production potential of
various crops and enterprises on the farmers’ fields.
- Creating awareness about improved agricultural technologies among various
clienteles through an appropriate extension programmes
- Construction of back end infrastructure and food processing zones in all
- I, II and III only
- II, III and IV only
- I, III and IV only
- I, II and IV only
- I and III only
- Which of the following units according to the Forest Rights Act, 2006 plays pivotal role in
ensuring the rights of the forest dwellers, decision making, planning and management for
Joint Forest Management?
- Gram Sabha
- Block Division
- District Headquarters
- Individual Household
- State Capital
NABARD Study Materials – Notes, Books and Online Tutorials
After getting a definite outline on the syllabus of the NABARD Grade B exam, the preparation for the exam has to be initiated. It is of ultimate importance that one has to make a distinct selection of the appropriate study materials that has to be referred.
Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy to learn environment. Online preparation for NABARD exam is a productive decision that you can make. Students will be able to learn at their own pace too. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for the classroom study.
There are many e-learning websites, one of the best, India’s Leading Online Learning platform is Entri. Here you can obtain the complete test series, which is available for free. Login to the website for successful achievement of your dream job
ENTRI Video Tutorials for Competitive Examination
Entri also provides free online tutorials for various topics included in different examination. Candidates can refer the videos for preparation. Candidates can have different types of learning methods. Few are auditory learners and others are visual learners. Video sessions will definitely help in emphasizing on the topic better and in a much clarified manner. So do not miss this chance when preparing for NABARD development Assistant Examination. Check below for free online tutorials for competitive examination.
Video tutorial on best tricks for data interpretation in reasoning ability of NABARD exam.
Check the below documents for study materials
NABARD Reasoning Ability Study Materials
NABARD Reference Books 2023
Referring good source of books also plays important part of the preparation. Refer the books mentioned below, and practice thoroughly only then it is possible to score in the mathematics sector.
|Name of the Book||Author/Publisher|
|Practice Book on Quicker Maths by M Tyra and K Kundan||Magical Book Series|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma||Arihant Publishers|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal||S Chand Publisher|
|Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma||McGraw Hill|
|Quantum Cat||Sarvesh Kumar Verma|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test for Bank PO||N K Singh|
|Data Interpretation||Arun Sharma|
|Arithmetic for General Competitions||Neetu Singh|
Study Schedule for NABARD Exam
You might have gone through the phrase- ‘Self -Study is the best Source of Knowledge’. But is this phrase justified for the preparation of exams like NABARD? The answer to the question is YES. Exam preparation without coaching can be done if you follow a proper Study Plan.
Few preparation tips to study smartly.
- Candidate has to devise a goal based timeline.
- After getting the details about the NABARD Exam, you should analyze the topics in which you are strong or weak.
- Start working on the topic in which you need more attention.
- The key to success depends on how well you manage time.
- Prepare short notes for doing quick revision for exams.
- Effective examination tips and faster memorization tips can be utilised when preparing for the exam.
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for NABARD Grade B 2020 Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Check the below links for more details on NABARD Grade A examination.
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examination