Table of Contents
NABARD Mock Test 2021: National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is the summit of a Development Financial Institution that provides to the needs of the rural population by providing credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) constituted a Committee to Review the Arrangements For Institutional Credit for Agriculture and Rural Development. As per the committee’s recommendation a unique development financial institution to address these aspirations was formed. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) was approved by the Parliament in the year 1981. The bank selects eligible candidates both on a regular and contractual basis. The NABARD Recruits candidates for Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) through grade A and Grade B exams under Group A. In this article let us attempt NABARD Grade B Free Online Mock Test 2021
NABARD Grade B Exam Details
Tabulated below is the details of NABARD Grade B exam
|Name of the recruitment||NABARD Grade B in rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)|
|Conducted by||National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post name||Manager in Grade B|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam helpdesk number||022-26539895/96/99|
NABARD Grade B Free Online Mock Test 2021
The NABARD Grade B mock test is available here. Attempt here to get an idea of the questions that appear for the examination.
1. In a slightly skewed distribution the arithmetic mean is 45 and the median is 48.
Which of the following is the approximate value of mode?
2. The first blueprint of Indian planning was developed by
- The Congress Plan
- FICCI Proposal
- M Visvesvaraya
- The Bombay Plan
- First Five Year Plan
3. A general increase in the prices of goods and services in an economy is known as-
- None of the above
4. RIDF has been started by NABARD recently. Expand the term RIDF.
- Rural Investment and Development Fund
- Rural Infrastructure Development Fund
- Rural Innovation Development Fund
- Rural Industrial Development Fund
5. Statements: I. He piece is 3.70 metre long.
II. One piece is 1.50 metre longer than another piece and the remaining piece is 90 cm long.
- Statement I alone but not Statement II alone is sufficient to answer the problem.
- Statement I alone sufficient and also statement II alone sufficient to answer the problem.
- Statement II alone but not Statement I alone is sufficient to answer the problem.
- Statement I and II both are needed to answer the problem.
6. Select the most appropriate synonym of the given word.
7. IRDA in India regulates________
- Insurance business
- Banking business
- Public issue of shares
- Capital business
8. The Tendulkar committee report is associated with which among the following?
- Measurement of poverty in India
- Measurement of illiteracy in India
- Reform of judicial sector in India
- Reform of Panchayati Raj institutions in India
- Reform of vigilance mechanism in the government departments in India Solution
9. Which of the following are the mandates of Krishi Vigyan Kendras?
- Conducting on-farm testing to identify the location specificity of agricultural
technologies under various farming systems.
- Organizing frontline demonstrations to establish production potential of
various crops and enterprises on the farmers’ fields.
- Creating awareness about improved agricultural technologies among various
clienteles through appropriate extension programmes
- Construction of back end infrastructure and food processing zones in all
- I, II and III only
- II, III and IV only
- I, III and IV only
- I, II and IV only
- I and III only
10. Which of the following units according to the Forest Rights Act, 2006 plays a pivotal role in
ensuring the rights of the forest dwellers, decision making, planning, and management for
Joint Forest Management?
- Gram Sabha
- Block Division
- District Headquarters
- Individual Household
- State Capital
11. When was the national anthem of India adopted by the constituent assembly?
- 15th August 1947
- 26th January 1950
- 1st January 1948
- 24th January 1950
12. X is sister of Y. Y is brother of Z. Z is husband of P. O is father of Y. How is P related to O?
13. Under the NITI Aayog 15-years vision plan, three years ‘Action agenda’ is created to
boost economic growth. The duration of the three-year action plan is
- 2017-18 t0 2019-20
- 2018-19 to 2020-21
- 2016-17 to 2018-19
- 2019-20 to 2021-22
- None of these
14. Inflation in the double or triple-digit range of 20, 100, or 200 p.c. a year is termed as
- Walking inflation
- Creeping inflation
- Galloping inflation
- Credit inflation
- Mild inflation
15. What is real income?
- The net part of wage one is free to use which is derived after deducting the direct
- The wage someone gets in hand per day or per month.
- The net part of wage one is free to use which is derived after deducting the
- The wage someone gets in hand per day or per month minus the present-day rate
of inflation-adjusted in percentage form
- None of these
16. The information collected through a survey conducted among the public is represented in the Venn diagram given below. Study the diagram and answer the question.
Which of the following represents Govt. servants who are taxpayers, but are neither females nor graduates?
17. Which of the following is not a sub-mission under the National Livestock Mission?
- Sub-Mission on Fodder and Feed Development
- Sub-Mission on Poultry Development
- Sub-Mission on Livestock Development
- Sub-Mission on Pig Development in North-Eastern Region
- Sub-Mission on Skill Development, Technology Transfer, and Extension
18. Nurture : Neglect:: Denigrate:?
19. A right-click on the desktop itself will?
- Open the display properties dialogue box
- Show a context-sensitive menu
- Open the control panel
- Minimize all open applications
- None of these
20. Bandwidth refers to
- The cost of the cable required to implement a WAN
- The cost of the cable required to implement a LAN
- The amount of information a peer-to-peer network can store
- The amount of information a communication medium can transfer in a given amount
- None of these
21. NITI Aayog has recommended a ‘Price deficiency system’ in three-year action plan. The system is a
- Measure to boost food processing industries
- Measure to boost banking industry
- Measure to boost handicraft industry
- Measure to boost export subsidies
- Reform to minimum support price system in agricultural marketing.
22. Which of the following committees has been constituted to prepare a blueprint for doubling
the farmer’s income by 2022?
- Mihir Shah Committee
- Ashok Dalwai Committee
- Ashok Gulati Committee
- Sarada Kumari Committee
- Priyanka Singh Committee
23. Which of the following pairs of numbers and signs, when their positions are
interchanged, will correctly solve the given mathematical equation?
17 × 15 + 3 – 11 ÷ 3 = 45
- 15 and 11, – and ×
- 15 and 11, + and ×
- 17 and 3, – and ÷
- 15 and 11, + and –
24. What is a microprocessor?
- Same as a micro computer
- A small piece of equipment
- A small device that controls other equipment
- A way of doing something fast
25. A 7 metre long piece of cloth is cut into three smaller pieces. How long is the longest of the three pieces? Given that
Directions: In the following Two questions, a word is represented by only one set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The sets of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabets as in two matrices given below. The columns and rows of Matrix I are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of Matrix II are numbered from 5 to 9. A letter from these matrices can be represented first by its row and next by its column, e.g., ‘A’ can be represented by 03, 44 etc., and ‘Q’ can be represented by 55, 78 etc. Similarly, you have to identify the set for the word given in questions
- 20, 77, 85, 21, 13, 57
- 20, 77, 85, 21, 13, 57
- 77, 85, 21, 13, 57, 20
- 20, 85, 77, 21, 57, 13
26. What is the minimum age of eligibility for entry into the skill program of Deen Dayal
Upadhay Grammen Kaushalya Yojana?
- 18 years
- 12 years
- 15 years
- 14 years
- 20 years
27. The process of starting or restarting a computer system by loading instructions from a
secondary storage device into the computer memory is called?
- None of these
28. I like ……..In the sun
29. Which of the following is not correct
- Domestic production is the production activity irrespective of whether performed by citizens of India or not.
- National income is defined as Net National product at factor cost.
- National product includes the production activities of resident with respect of where it is performed within the economic territory or outside of it.
- According to expenditure method, national income is obtained by adding all the expenditure made on goods and services during a year.
- All are correct
30. Select the most appropriate word to fill in the blank
This is the girl ______ is going to IIT, Delhi
Importance of Appearing for NABARD Mock Test
They say practice makes perfect, and when you look to the habits of professional athletes, musicians and actors, it’s easy to see why. Psychology writer Malcolm Gladwell once espoused the 10,000 hour rule: only after 10,000 hours of practice does a person become an expert in any field. While you may not need 10,000 hours of practice to crack the SSC CPO exam, there’s no denying that completing practice tests can help you achieve better results.
Mock test will have questions in the exactly similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve in same time limit. Solving mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
Few important measures to be kept in mind when you take the mock tests are
- Do not casually take up the mock test. Mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- Mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need focus.
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for NABARD 2021 Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Check the below links for more details on NABARD Grade A examination.
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examination
|NABARD Grade B Exam Information Links|
|NABARD Grade B Notification||NABARD Grade B Selection Process|
|NABARD Grade B Syllabus||NABARD Grade B Video Course|
|NABARD Grade B Exam Date||NABARD Grade B Study Materials|
|NABARD Grade B Application Form||NABARD Grade B Interview Questions|
|NABARD Grade B Vacancy||NABARD Grade B Job Profile|
|NABARD Grade B Admit Card||NABARD Grade B Salary|
|NABARD Grade B Study Plan||NABARD Grade B Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|NABARD Grade B Previous Question Papers||NABARD Grade B Result|
|NABARD Grade B Best Books||NABARD Grade B Cutoff|
|NABARD Grade B Eligibility Criteria||NABARD Grade B Exam Analysis|
|NABARD Grade B Answer Key|