Table of Contents
Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is the summit of a Development Financial Institution that provides to the needs of the rural population by providing credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) constituted a Committee to Review the Arrangements For Institutional Credit for Agriculture and Rural Development. As per the committee’s recommendation a unique development financial institution to address these aspirations was formed. The NABARD selects eligible candidates both on a regular and contractual basis. The NABARD Recruits candidates for Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) through grade A and Grade B exams under Group A. Cracking the NABARD Grade B exam becomes easy when you have the ability to plan your preparation. Not every candidate is able to turn their aspirations into reality. It is their preparation approach that makes them stand out from the crowd. Through this article, we will be giving you ice breaker tips to kick start preparations for your dream job. NABARD Grade B 2021 Preparation Strategy.
NABARD Grade B 2021 Preparation Strategy
Let us look through in-depth the six prime preparation techniques that are very essential to crack the NABARD grade B exam. The six strategies that we will be emphasizing here are
1) Be well acquainted with the exam pattern and selection procedure.
2) A thorough knowledge of the syllabus of the exam as it is a mandatory strategy in the preparation of the exam. Understand the weightage for each topic so that the necessary topics can be stressed more.
3) The importance of the selection of appropriate referring study materials for preparation. Benefits of utilizing video tutorials for preparation.
4) Importance of preparing a study plan. ‘Time isn’t the main thing, It’s the only thing’ as quoted by Miles Davis, there can be no preparation without a study schedule.
5) How effective and important is the practice you gain from answering the mock tests. Efficacy of the mock tests can be experienced only if it is taken appropriately. Check for previous year papers. Solve them on a regular basis and work more on weak areas.
6) You only fail when you stop trying. Hence keep self-motivating yourself and keep going until you attain your dream job.
NABARD Grade B Exam Preparation Tips
1. Keep yourself acquainted with the selection process and evaluate the exam pattern.
Candidates must understand the stages involved in the selection procedure and strategize their preparation accordingly.
The Selection Process of the NABARD Grade B exam includes three stages. Prelims, Mains and interview.
NABARD Grade B Preparation: Prelims Exam Pattern
|Number of Questions
|Agriculture and Rural Development (Focus on Rural India)
|Economic and Social Issues (Focus on Rural India)
2. Know the syllabus – ‘When you know better, you do better
After having a thorough knowledge of the selection procedure and exam pattern, aspirants should know the syllabus of the exam, the topics included under each section of the exam. The most important topics (from where questions are asked frequently) should also be noted.
|Odd man out
|Countries / Currencies
|Software and Hardware Fundamentals
|Fill in the Blanks
|Indian and International Economy
|Time and Work
|Idioms and Phrases
|Ranking and Time
|Forestry, Agriculture Extensions
|Direction Sense Test
|Commonly Misspelled Words
|Ecology and Climate Change
|History and Future of Computers
3. Refer Effective Sources – Books and Online Tutorials
After getting a definite outline on the syllabus of the NABARD Grade B exam, the preparation for the exam has to be initiated. It is of ultimate importance that one has to make a distinct selection of the appropriate study materials that have to be referred to.
Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy to learn environment. Online preparation for the NABARD exam is a productive decision that you can make. Students will be able to learn at their own pace too. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for classroom study.
There are many e-learning websites, one of the best, India’s Leading Online Learning platform is Entri. Here you can obtain the complete test series, which is available for free. Login to the website for successful achievement of your dream job
ENTRI Video Tutorials for Competitive Examination
Entri also provides free online tutorials for various topics included in the different examinations. Candidates can refer to the videos for preparation. Candidates can have different types of learning methods. Few are auditory learners and others are visual learners. Video sessions will definitely help in emphasizing the topic better and in a much-clarified manner. So do not miss this chance when preparing for the NABARD Development Assistant Examination. Check below for free online tutorials for competitive examinations.
Video tutorial on best tricks to learn English vocabulary for bank exam.
Check the below documents for study materials
NABARD Reasoning Ability Study Materials
NABARD Grade B Preparation: Reference Books 2021
Referring good source of books also plays an important part in the preparation. Refer to the books mentioned below, and practice thoroughly only then it is possible to score in the mathematics sector.
|Name of the Book
|Practice Book on Quicker Maths by M Tyra and K Kundan
|Magical Book Series
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal
|S Chand Publisher
|Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma
|Sarvesh Kumar Verma
|Quantitative Aptitude Test for Bank PO
|N K Singh
|Arithmetic for General Competitions
4. Structure a Study Schedule and Execute it Earnestly
You might have gone through the phrase- ‘Self-Study is the Best Source of Knowledge’. But is this phrase justified for the preparation of exams like NABARD? The answer to the question is YES. Exam preparation without coaching can be done if you follow a proper Study Plan.
Few preparation tips to study smartly.
- The candidate has to devise a goal-based timeline.
- After getting the details about the NABARD Exam, you should analyze the topics in which you are strong or weak.
- Start working on the topic in which you need more attention.
- The key to success depends on how well you manage your time.
- Prepare short notes for doing quick revision for exams.
- Effective examination tips and faster memorization tips can be utilized when preparing for the exam.
15 Days Study plan for NABARD Grade B Exam Preparation
|Agriculture and Rural Development
|Economic and Social Issues
|Coding and decoding
|Agriculture and Rural Development
|Agriculture: Definition, Meaning and its branches
|Nature of Indian Economy
|Syllogism and Venn Diagram
|Indian history and current affairs
|Agronomy – Definition & Scope
|Growth & Development
|Indian polity and current affairs
|Classification of field crops
|Poverty Alleviation in India
|Profit and loss
|National economy and current affairs
|Factors affecting crop production
|Economic Reforms in India
|Time and distance
|Analogy and classification
|Farm and Agri-Engineering
|Cropping Systems: Definition and types of cropping systems
|Liberalisation, Privatisation, Globalisation
|Time and work
|Environmental issues in India
|Banking Institutions in India
|Animal Husbandry and Fisheries
|Social Structure in India
|Ratio and proportion
|Meteorology: Weather parameters
|Inflation Trends in India, Education Programmes & Schemes
|Employment Generation in India (Theory and Government Schemes)
|Calendar and clock
|Statement and conclusions
|Indian constitution and affairs
|Rural Banking and Financial Institutions in India
|Similarities and differences
|Seed processing, seed village
|Role of International Financial Institutions
|Forestry and Agriculture Extensions
|Soil and Water Conservation
|Food Security & Rural Credit
|Simple and compound interest
|Arguments and assumptions
|Employment Generation Programmes in India
|Ecology and current affairs
|Socio-economic programs for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes and other backward classes
|Economic Schemes & Programmes in India)
5. FREE Mock Test by ENTRI
The mock test will have questions in exactly a similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve them within the same time limit. Solving a mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
Few important measures to be kept in mind when you take the mock tests are
- Do not casually take up the mock test. Mock test has to be answered in a complete examination-like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- A mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need to focus
NABARD Grade B Preparation: MOCK TEST
1. In a slightly skewed distribution the arithmetic mean is 45 and the median is 48.
Which of the following is the approximate value of mode?
2. The first blueprint of Indian planning was developed by
- The Congress Plan
- FICCI Proposal
- M Visvesvaraya
- The Bombay Plan
- First Five Year Plan
3. A general increase in the prices of goods and services in an economy is known as-
- None of the above
4. RIDF has been started by NABARD recently. Expand the term RIDF.
- Rural Investment and Development Fund
- Rural Infrastructure Development Fund
- Rural Innovation Development Fund
- Rural Industrial Development Fund
5. Statements: I. He piece is 3.70 metre long.
II. One piece is 1.50 metre longer than another piece and the remaining piece is 90 cm long.
- Statement I alone but not Statement II alone is sufficient to answer the problem.
- Statement I alone sufficient and also statement II alone sufficient to answer the problem.
- Statement II alone but not Statement I alone is sufficient to answer the problem.
- Statement I and II both are needed to answer the problem.
6. Self-Motivation is the Key to Success
While preparation strategy is supposed to help you crack the SSC CPO exam you have been vying for, it will not have any impact until you believe in your ability to crack it. It is very important to believe in your efforts and motivate yourself not just to read but to study, not only to get marks for the exam but to gain deeper conceptual clarity about different topics. This will not only help you ace your examination but also help you in long term.
‘Don’t work hard, work intelligent’.
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for NABARD Grade B 2021 Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Check the below links for more details on the NABARD Grade A examination.
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examination
|NABARD Grade B Exam Information Links
|NABARD Grade B Notification
|NABARD Grade B Selection Process
|NABARD Grade B Syllabus
|NABARD Grade B Mock Test
|NABARD Grade B Exam Date
|NABARD Grade B Video Course
|NABARD Grade B Application Form
|NABARD Grade B Study Materials
|NABARD Grade B Vacancy
|NABARD Grade B Interview Questions
|NABARD Grade B Admit Card
|NABARD Grade B Job Profile
|NABARD Grade B Study Plan
|NABARD Grade B Salary
|NABARD Grade B Previous Question Papers
|NABARD Grade B Result
|NABARD Grade B Best Books
|NABARD Grade B Cutoff
|NABARD Grade B Eligibility Criteria
|NABARD Grade B Exam Analysis
|NABARD Grade B Answer Key