Table of Contents
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the official exam notification mentioning examination dates. The latest exam dates for Manager in Grade B has been announced for 17 September 2021. The Online Registration for NABARD recruitment has begun and the agency has issued the latest examination dates for the same. NABARD has introduced a large number of vacancies for the Officer Grade Exam. The aspirants eligible and interested can register themselves online for the said post on the official NABARD website. This article on NABARD Grade B Prelims Exam Date 2021 will provide you with the latest updates on exam dates. Read on to know more.
NABARD Grade B Prelims Exam Date 2021
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has issued an official notification on their website www.nabard.org. The notification dated 03/08/2021 mentions the latest examination dates for online preliminary exam for the recruitment of Manager in Grade B (RDBS) post. Check out the NABARD Grade B 2021 Exam Date and Notification image below.
|Manager in Grade B (RDBS)||
17 September 2021
NABARD Grade B Exam Date 2021 Notification PDF
The latest exam dates for Manager in Grade B post has been released by NABARD. If you have previously applied for the post vacancy, then you can view and download the official exam notification. The candidates can download the NABARD Grade B Exam 2021 notification below.
NABARD Grade B Exam 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment Board||NABARD or National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of Post||Manager in Grade B|
|Selection Stages||· Stage 1: Preliminary exam
· Stage 2: mains exam
· Stage 3: Interview
|Exam level||All India|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Examination duration||Prelims – 120 minutes
Mains – 1 ½ hrs each for Paper I, II and III
|Application fees||Rs 900 for General and Rs 150 for SC/ ST/ PWBD|
NABARD Grade B 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for NABARD B recruitment, applicants must fulfill a certain set of guidelines in terms of eligibility like age, educational qualification, and nationality as discussed below:
- Students who have completed their graduation or post-graduation in any subject/discipline can apply for the exam.
- The minimum qualifying marks is 60% for General candidates and 55% for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Ph.D. holders can also apply for the exam.
- Aspirants between 21 to 35 years of age can apply for the exam.
NABARD Grade B 2021 Selection Process
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment is one of the most awaited ones and a majority of aspirants wait for it. Working in an organization like the National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development is a matter of great respect. It takes a lot of hard work to get into one of the most prestigious organizations like NABARD. National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development conducts online examination through which it selects eligible candidates to the post of Manager (Grade B). As it is a high-level job, you can expect a good level of exam. To overpass the rest and grab a seat, you need to be one step ahead than others. Before you start your preparation for National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development Grade B 2021 you should accustom yourself with the complete NABARD Grade B syllabus of the examination. The syllabus is the most basic thing you need to be aware of, without which you will be directionless in your preparation. National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development specifies a detailed NABARD Grade B syllabus for each of the subjects, which you need to study well.
Click Here to Know details about the expected Syllabus for NABARD Grade B Exam 2021.
- NABARD Grade B Phase 1 will consist of questions from General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English Language, Computer Knowledge, Economic & Social Issues (with special focus on Rural India), and Agriculture & Rural Development (with main focus on Rural India).
- NABARD Grade B Phase 2 will consist of three papers.
- Paper 1 will consist of descriptive English paper where you will be required to write reports, comprehension, essay, letter, and paragraph, etc.
- Paper 2 will be objective and for General, Posts will consist of Agriculture and Rural Development where you will have to study regarding the rural areas of India, Economic & Social Issues.
- Paper 3 will also be an objective type which will consist of questions from Finance & Management, Economics, Statistics, etc.
In this article, we have informed you about NABARD Grade B Prelims Exam Date 2021 – Important Dates. For more updates keep visiting this blog.