Table of Contents
The Securities and Exchange Board of India which is generally known as SEBI is an autonomous organization that works under the overall administrative supervision of the Union Finance Ministry. It is accountable to the Parliament. The exam notifications will be released on the official website. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who aspire to pursue their careers in the banking sector The interested and eligible candidates are expected to fill their online application form through an online portal which will be released by the official website.
The interested and eligible candidates are expected to fill their online application form through an online portal which will be released by the official website. The candidates are expected to follow up with all the latest updates regarding the various aspects of the examination.
20 Days SEBI Grade A Study Plan 2022
A study plan is a vital component of the exam preparatory phase. The candidate must be set a study planner based on their performance and must strictly follow the same for better outcomes.
- A study plan refers to a customized timetable that gives a quick idea about how to proceed further concerning the preparation for the examination.
- Assuming that the candidate has already finished thoroughly learning the basics and worked out few practice papers, here is a 20 days planner designed for you.
- The pattern is general, the candidate can modify the same and follow it accordingly.
- The planner is set according to day wise.
- The goal is to cover topics from all four sections of the syllabus based on their level of complexity.
Here is a planner made for you,
|Days||English Language||Reasoning Ability||Quantitative and Numerical Ability|
|Day 1||Parts of Speech (Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Adverb,
Preposition, Conjunction, Adjective, etc.)
|Day 2||Narration (Direct and Indirect Speech)||Blood Relations||Surds|
|Day 3||Singular- Plural||Alphabet and Number Series||Average|
|Day 4||Antonyms||Distance and Directions||Ratio and Proportion|
|Day 5||Cloze Test||Puzzles||Mixtures and Alligations|
|Day 6||Para-jumbles||Statements and Arguments||Pipes and Cistern|
|Day 7||Spell Checks||Statements and Conclusions||Time and Work|
|Day 8||Comprehension Reading (Story-based and fact-based)||Seating Arrangements (Linear and Circular)||Mensuration|
|Day 9||Subject-Verb Agreement||Classification||Line Graph|
|Day 10||Voice Change (Active and Passive Voice)||Coding-Decoding||Permutation and Combinations|
|Day 11||Articles – A, An, The||Analogy||Number Series|
|Day 12||Synonyms||Assertion and Reasoning||Percentage|
|Day 13||Fill in the Blanks||Input-Output||Profit and Loss|
|Day 14||Phrases and Idioms||Statements and Assumptions||Simple and Compound Interest|
|Day 15||Error Spotting||Practice papers||Boats and Stream|
|Day 16||Mock test-1||Mock test – 1||Problems on Age|
|Day 17||Mock test-2||Mock test-2||Time, Distance and Speed|
|Day 18||Mock test-3||Mock test-3||Pie Chart|
|Day 19||Mock test-4||Mock test-3||Bar Graph|
|Day 20||Practice papers and Workbook||Practice papers and Workbook||Practice papers and Workbook|
Main Topics to Cover for SEBI Grade A Exam 2022
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- General awareness component.
SEBI Grade A Mock Test 2022
Check out the latest mock tests for SEBI Grade A exam here.
|SEBI Grade A Mock Tests 2022||Link|
|Mensuration Mock Test||Click Here|
|Error Spotting Mock Test||Click Here|
|Simple and Compound Interest Mock Test||Click Here|
|Surds Mock Test||Click Here|
|Cloze Test Mock Test||Click Here|
|Statements and Conclusions Mock Test||Click Here|
|Coding-Decoding Mock Test||Click Here|
Sebi Grade A Previous Questions
|SEBI Grade A Previous Year Questions||Download PDF|
|General Awareness previous year question paper||Click Here|
|Reasoning previous year question paper||Click Here|
|English Language previous year question paper||Click Here|
SEBI Grade A Exam Tips 2022
If you are preparing for the SEBI Grade A exam, you need to have some strategies to crack the exam. The candidates who have a strict study plan and smart tricks never run out of the field in competitive exam. Check out some of the smart tricks to tackle each subhect
Section I – English Language
- Start practising with the candidate’s high school grammar lessons and workbooks.
- It will help the candidate to recall the concepts more easily.
- Read articles, novels, magazines to enhance one’s vocabulary.
- Reading comprehension is a topic that carries a lot of marks weightage.
- Practice grammatical theories regularly so that the candidate can easily solve relevant questions.
- Keep a note of new words that you may learn from different sources to improve one’s vocabulary.
Section II – Quantitative Aptitude
- Arithmetic plays an important role in cracking this section.
- Learn all the important formulae by regularly working out the relevant problems
- The candidate must learn the concept behind the formulas.
- Follow the syllabus and give at least one hour daily for quantitative aptitudes.
- Solve Problems based on Permutations and Combinations, Time-Speed-Distance, Simple interest and Compound interest to increase one’s understanding related to these topics.
- Solve the maximum number of questions of all sorts of difficulty levels varying from easy to difficult.
- Data Interpretation is also based on arithmetic topics.
- Candidates must take mock tests and rectify their mistakes.
Section III – Reasoning Ability
- Practice reasoning ability at the same time for the candidates mainstream preparation.
- Solve puzzles regularly this will help the candidate to develop their logical and analytical skills.
- Practice easy topics daily like Inequality, Blood-relation, Coding-decoding etc.
Section IV – General Stream
- The basic preparation should start with a general reading for conceptual clarity with subsequent reading focusing upon vital definitions by authors and thinkers, establishing clear links with various topics/chapters.
- Note-making is extremely crucial wherein all diagrams, examples, definitions and core points should be listed out without much explanation.
- The candidate must note the topics from various sources should be integrated into one place.
- The candidate must make notes scrip and to the point which will ease the procedure of revision and save time.
- Books that have understandable language as well as cover the syllabus can save time.
- Use examples to justify and explain answers while making notes.
- Keep notes of the current affairs related to your stream.
- The candidate must keep updated to feel more confident.
- Solve sample paper questions and if possible solve previous years questions though the exam pattern has changed.
- Take a mock test regularly to track the performances.
I hope this article was helpful. If you are an aspirant and looking for a good start, our Entri App has got it covered for you. We will assist you with content and insights related to the examination. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Focus on the good and work hard. Good luck.