IBPS PO Mains 2022 admit card is made available online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on 20 November 2022 on the official website of IBPS. Those who have cleared IBPS PO Prelims will be able to download the admit card for the IBPS PO Main Examination. The IBPS PO Main Examination will be conducted on 26 November 2022.
Those who will pass the IBPS PO Mains Examination will be called for a personal interview round.
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022- Important Dates
|IBPS PO Admit Card 2022: Important Dates|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date 2022||15th and 16th October 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result||02nd November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022||19th November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2022||26th November 2022|
|IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||January/February 2023|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||January/February 2023|
IBPS PO Main Admit Card 2022: How to Download
- Visit the official site of IBPS at ibps.in.
- Click on IBPS PO Main Admit Card 2022 link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
IBPS PO Mains Call Letter 2022 – Documents Required at IBPS PO Exam Centre
We have mentioned below the documents to be carried to the exam center along with the IBPS PO Mains Exam Admit Card.
- IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022 contains all the details regarding IBPS PO Mains Exam 2022
- Do carry one of the original ID proofs with a photocopy of the same. Any one of the Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, or Driving license)
- Two Passport size photographs same as the one uploaded while filling out the IBPS PO Mains online application form.
- Carry your own Pen (blue/black) to the exam center to avoid any inconvenience
- Glue or Fevi stick to paste the photograph.
Details Mentioned on IBPS PO Mains Hall Ticket 2022
All the candidates are advised to check the following details mentioned in their IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022.
- Applicant Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Name of Exam Centre
- Test Centre Address
- Post Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
After Downloading IBPS PO Mains Call Letter 2022
- Candidates should check their name, venue address, and exam date for IBPS PO Mains Call Letter 2022.
- Candidates are advised to reach their exam venue before reporting time printed on their IBPS PO Mains Admit Card.
- Candidates must have their IBPS PO Mains Admit Card along with the documents to enter the exam hall.
- The photograph should be similar to the one submitted during the application process
- Candidates must not have any electronic gadgets with them as any electronic gadget is not allowed.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2022
The IBPO PO Main exam is conducted online mode, it has 5(4+1) sections with a total score of 200+25 marks and a total duration of 180+30 minutes. Go through the table below for the details of the IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern.
|S.No.||Section Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minute|
IBPS PO Vacancy 2022
There are a lot of different vacancies available by the authorities of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and the candidates must apply for the vacancy of their choice by checking the details first in the IBPS PO exam 2022 notification PDF. You can also check out the various vacancies presented by the authorities of the Institute of Banking personnel selection by downloading the official notification. Different types of vacancies are available by the Institute of Banking personnel selection for the different categories of candidates available in India for the year 2022. You must apply for the vacancy according to your category by producing proof of your caste. Given below, we are sharing the table indicating the details of vacancies from the IBPS PO official notification 2022.
This year IBPS has released a total number of 6432 Vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers in various public sector banks through the notification but the vacancies are now increased to 6932 due to the declaration of vacancies by Bank of Maharashtra.
|IBPS PO 2022 Vacancy|
|Bank of Baroda||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Bank of India||80||40||144||53||218||535|
|Bank of Maharashtra||75||37||135||50||203||500|
|Central Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Indian Overseas Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab National Bank||75||37||135||50||203||500|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||38||23||66||24||102||253|
|Union Bank of India||346||155||573||184||836||2094|