Are you looking job opportunities in Kerala High Court? If yes, then your wait is over. The Kerala High Court has issued Kerala High Court Assistant recruitment notification 2021. Applications are invited from qualified candidates. The candidates have to apply online through the recruitment portal www.hckrecruitment.nic.in only. The selection process will be conducted in three steps namely Objective test, Descriptive test and Interview. The article on Kerala High Court Assistant Interview Preparation 2021 will provide help you with High Court Assistant important interview questions.
Kerala High Court Assistant Interview Preparation 2021 – Overview
|Notification||Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 28, 2021|
|Organization||Kerala High Court|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
Click here to access Kerala High Court Assistant Mock test
Kerala High Court Assistant Interview Preparation Tips
The candidates who qualify the written test shall be called for an interview. The Kerala High Court Assistant interview is for 10 marks and the candidate should secure at least 35% marks in the interview to be included in the ranked list. Hence qualifying in the interview is as important as qualifying in the written test. In any interview, the job of the candidate is to convince the recruiter that he has got the correct attitude, knowledge, skills and expertise demanded by the position. Entri here provides you with a few tips that may turn out to be helpful while you prepare for an interview. Though there is no way to predict what exactly an interview holds, we can make ourselves feel less anxious and present positively by following these tips.
- Know the Organization – A thorough research about the organization in which you are going to attend the interview is highly recommended. Just go through the organization’s website, blog or any other social media accounts to have a proper understanding of the product, services or client base of the company. This will give you a clear picture in understanding and addressing the company’s needs.
- Job Description – The recruiter in most of the cases would have mentioned a detailed job description. There is a reason why he takes so much effort in putting up the job description. He is looking for a candidate who perfectly suits the job profile. So make sure you go through the job description so that you get a clear picture of what is expected by the organization from you.
- Mock Interview – Make a list of questions that you expect the interviewer might ask you. You can research for answers from websites, blogs and social media pages. Find a friend or family member who can take mock interviews using these questions and practice answering all questions. This will improve your confidence and performance. You can keep a record of this mock interview for future reference, to find out what your flaws are. Download Entri App and get access to innumerable mock tests.
- Documents Required – You may be required to bring a number of documents like your mark sheet, ID proofs, reference letters, resume etc. Make sure all these papers are available and keep them arranged in a proper order so as to avoid confusion in front of the interviewer. If your resume is not an updated one make it a point to update it. All these should not be done on the date of the interview itself as it might cause anxiety. It has to be done well in advance.
- Appearance for the Interview – You should look neat for an interview. Your clothes need to be wrinkle free, properly ironed. Dress for confidence and wear your best smile.
- Be Punctual – Punctuality is something that is given top priority in any organization. If you appear late for the interview itself, that is going to leave a negative impression about you upon the interviewer, even before the interviewing session. Make sure you enter the company premises at least half an hour before the time scheduled for the interview.
- At the Interview – Listen to the interviewer when he says something and also read between the lines. A lot of things may not be specifically mentioned but can be understood reading between the lines. Take conscious effort to make eye contact with the interviewer when you speak. Give answers to what you have been asked. In case you are not clear about the question you can request for further clarification.
Model Questions for Kerala High Court Assistant Interview
- Why do you want this position of High Court Assistant?
- What have you learnt from mistakes on the High Court Assistant job?
- What challenges are you looking forward to in this job?
- Describe a typical work week for court assistant job?
- Why should you be hired for Court Assistant position?
We hope this article delivers you an idea about high court assistant interview questions. For detailed information of Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment, download Entri App. Good luck for your upcoming exams. Check Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021.