Kerala Public Service Commission announced Kerala PSC Attender Gr. II (710,2021) Rank List 2023 on 24 January 2023. The KPSC releases the Kerala PSC Rank list as a PDF file on its official website. There are 21 candidates shortlisted for the Attender Gr. II posts. The result is declared at keralapsc.gov.in. If you are a candidate who appeared in the exam for the exam on 15/05/2022, 28/05/2022, 11/06/2022, 19/06/2022, 02/07/2022, and 16/07/2022, you can check the results given below. The register numbers of selected candidates are on the answer sheet. However, remember, register numbers in this list is purely provisional. This inclusion does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked list to be prepared based on the Main Examination. Check Kerala PSC Attender Gr. II Rank List 2022 below.
Kerala PSC Attender Gr. II Rank List 2022 Highlights
|Name of post||Attender Gr. II|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Rank List Status||Released|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Cut off marks||Varies District- wise|
How to Download Kerala PSC Attender Gr. II Rank List 2022
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- Click on the link to open the official website of Kerala PSC
- Once you have opened the official website you will see the homepage
- Click on the “Results” tab on the top right
- Click on Kerala PSC Attender Gr. II Rank list 2022 or the rank list option you want to know
- A new page with the Kerala PSC Rank list 2022 for all the categories will be displayed after you click on the Ranked list.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Download” option for their respective posts.
- You will now be taken to a PDF files the list of candidates that will be chosen for each position.
- Download and save the pdf for further use.
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Attender Gr. II Rank List 2022
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number.
- Kerala PSC Exam Score.
- Kerala State Merit List.
- Category of the Candidate
- Cut Off Score
- Result Guidelines
- Allotment details
Kerala PSC Attender Gr. II Rank List 2022 – Direct Link
For your convenience, we are providing the Kerala PSC Attender Rank List 2022 PDF here
Kerala PSC Attender Gr. II Rank List 2022 – Points to Remember
- Inclusion of register numbers in this list is purely provisional. This inclusion does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked list to be prepared on the basis of the Main Examination.
- All eligible and qualified candidates who have secured 5.67 ( five (point) six seven ) Marks and above after standardisation in the Preliminary OMR test are included in the eligibility list. Candidates included in the list have to produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of One Time Registration Verification, If they are included in the list to be published after the final examinations. If they fail to prove their claim, their application will be summarily rejected.
- The marks secured in the Common Preliminary Examination 10th level by the candidate will be considered only for ascertaining the eligibility to appear for the final exam and will not be considered for the purpose of final ranking and shall not have any relevance while preparing the Rank List for the post.
- If any of the documents produced by any candidate is found defective the Commission reserves the right for rejection of their candidature at any stage of selection as per rule.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of Answer Script is not allowed. But Answer Scripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply in the prescribed form available free of cost from the Enquiry Sections of the various Offices of the Commission or its photocopy, or downloaded and printed in A 4 size paper from the Commission`s website www.keralapsc.gov.in or photocopied along with prescribed fee of Rs. 85/- (Rupees Eighty Five Only) under the Head of Account “0051 – PSC – 105 State PSC 99 -Examination Fee”. Such applications should reach the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)-III, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 on or before 07/02/2023 ie., within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date on which this Eligibility List is uploaded in the website of the Commission. Applications submitted in any other manner will not be considered. The candidates can avail only one chance for rechecking after the Approval of Eligibility List within the time limit fixed above. Rechecking of answer scripts invalidated due to any defects will not be considered. Application for Rechecking received after the stipulated time will not be entertained and Fee once remitted will not be refunded. Candidates who have submitted the application for rechecking of the OMR answer scripts will be informed of their results through profile message only. Such message can be viewed by logging on to their `One Time Regisration` profile using their User ID and Password.
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer Sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to the above examination shall remit a Fee of Rs.335/- (Rupees Three Hundred and thirty five only) in any of the Treasuries in the State (Head of Account: 0051 – PSC – 800 – State PSC -99-Other Receipts). The duly filled in application in the prescribed form available from the official website of the Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in along with the original chalan should be submitted to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)-III, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom P.O., Thiruvananthapuram- 695004. Such applications should reach the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)-III, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 on or before 07.02.2023 ie., within 15 (Fifteen). days from the date on which this Eligibility List is uploaded in the website of the Commission. A copy of an answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate. Copies of OMR answer sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued. Candidates are prohibited from applying for copy of an answer sheet which is not their own, and legal proceedings will be initiated against those who do so. Applications received after the prescribed date will not be entertained and fees once remitted will not be refunded.
- No Register numbers of Candidates are invalidated for the above mentioned post as per the invalidation Notification No. ER VII(1) 4013/2022/EW dated. 05.01.2023.