Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has published the Blood Bank Technician (648/2021) Rank List 2023 on their website. This list is for the Health Service Department of Kerala and will be effective from 16/08/2023. To access the list, eligible candidates can visit the state PSC website at @https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/. The main list consists of 12 candidates, with the top score being 90.6700. Don’t forget to save and download the rank list for future updates. Continue reading to get more!
Kerala PSC Blood Bank Technician Rank List 2023 Highlights
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, the rank list for the post of Blood Bank Technician in several department is out now. Check the latest Blood Bank Technician rank list published by Kerala PSC.
|Conducting Body||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Recruiting For||Health Service Department of Kerala|
|Post Name||Blood Bank Technician|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Rank List Availablity||Online|
Kerala PSC Blood Bank Technician Rank List 2023
Kerala PSC published Blood Bank Technician Rank List 2023. The Ranked List will remain in effect for a minimum of one year or until three years have passed, whichever comes first. Candidates from the Ranked List will be considered for appointment according to reservation and rotation rules and orders that may be amended from time to time. However, the appointment is subject to the occurrence of vacancies, so inclusion in the Ranked List does not guarantee the appointment. If the Ranked List is canceled, candidates still on the list will have no claim to appointment.
Kerala PSC Blood Bank Technician Rank List 2023 PDF
Click on the below-given link to download the official PDF of Kerala PSC Blood Bank Technician Rank List 2023 against each district. All the aspirants may download the rank list directly from the link given below.
CATEGORY NUMBER: 648/2021
How to Download Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Rank List 2023
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- Click on the link to open the official website of Kerala PSC
- Once you have opened the official website, you will see the homepage
- Click on the “Results” tab on the top right
- Click on Blood Bank Technician Rank list 2023 or the rank list option you want to know
- A new page with the Kerala PSC Rank list 2023 for all the categories will be displayed after you click on the Ranked list.
- Candidates are required to find the Blood Bank Technicianrank list and click on the “Download” option for their respective posts.
- You will now be taken to a pdf files the list of candidates that will be chosen for each position.
- Download and save the pdf for further use.
Points to be Noted
- The Ranked List will remain in effect until the publishing of a new Ranked List following the passage of at least one year, or three years, whichever comes first. To fill vacancies reported to the Commission when the Ranked List was in effect, candidates from the Ranked List shall be advised for appointment in line with the regulations and orders respecting reservation and rotation as updated from time to time, if applicable. There is no guarantee that all of the candidates on the Ranked List will be hired because the recommendation for appointment depends on the occurrence of vacancies. The candidates still on the Ranked List at the time of cancellation will not be eligible to be appointed based on the Ranked List’s inclusion of their names.
- Reevaluating the Answer script is prohibited by the current procedure. But if candidates request it through their One Time Registration profile on the Commission’s official website, www.kerala psc.gov.in, and pay the required price of Rs. 85/- (Rupees Eighty Five only), their answer scripts would be rechecked. Through the portal, the charge may be paid electronically. Any other submission methods, such as email, Tappal, or Direct, will not be taken into consideration. Candidates will have 15 (Fifteen) days (i.e., on or before September 1, 2023) to ask for a rechecking of their answer scripts as of the day the ranked list is posted on the Commission’s website.
- Candidates who want a photocopy of their OMR Answer sheets (Part A and Part B) for this selection must submit an online application through their One Time Registration profile at www.keralapsc.gov.in and pay the required fee of Rs. 335/- (Rupees three hundred and thirty-five) using the available e-payment option. Candidates will be given a window of 15 (Fifteen) days (i.e., on or before September 1, 2023) to request photocopies of their OMR sheets, starting on the day the Commission’s website posts the ranked list. Any other submission method, such as email, Tappal, or Direct, will not be taken into consideration. A candidate will only receive one copy of the answer sheet. Copies of OMR sheets that have been deemed invalid owing to any error won’t be sent out.
- The entries in column (9) are based on the Communities that the applicants stated in their application forms and are supported with the required documentation. To receive the benefit of reservation to which they are entitled, candidates whose Communities have not been accurately noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should inform the Deputy Secretary (Examinations) -I, Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 of the fact within one month of the Date of publication of the Ranked List. The candidate will be informed that their name has been included in the Ranked List in the absence of prompt information about any problems.
- Candidates who wish to renounce their claim for advice from the Ranked List must submit an application to the Secretary KPSC, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, in the format specified by the Commission. The format is accessible on the Commission’s official website. Under no circumstances will the request for relinquishment be granted for those who do not submit their relinquishment application in the manner specified by the Commission. A Gazetted Officer of State or Central Government with Signature, Name, Designation, and Office Seal, along with a notarized affidavit and a self-attested copy of an ID proof bearing a photograph as listed in the general conditions, must properly attest the request for relinquishment in the prescribed format. The request for relinquishment will be honored about any open requests for positions that are still with the Commission at the time the Ranked List is finalized, as long as it is received within 15 days of the Date the Ranked List was published on the Commission’s official website. The request for relinquishment will only be taken into consideration after the Ranked List has been published if it is submitted on or before the date on which the vacancy was received and upon which the applicant is to be notified.
- After six months have passed from the date all ranked lists were finalized, or on or before February 16, 2024, the A and B parts of OMR scripts will be destroyed.