Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the shortlist of candidates for the post of Demonstrator in Electronics and Instrumentation under the Technical Education Department, Kerala. The shortlist includes the details of selected candidates along with their marks and other relevant information. Candidates who have been shortlisted can download the list in PDF format from the official website of Kerala PSC.
It is advised that the candidates keep their official documents ready for the document verification process. The selection process will be conducted by the Kerala PSC as per the guidelines provided in the notification. Therefore, shortlisted applicants are advised to prepare well for the upcoming process. All the best!
Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023: Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of department||Technical Department|
|Name of post||Demonstrator|
|Number of vacancies||As per Notification|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023: Release Date
The Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023 on its official website as of October 3, 2023. Candidates who have taken the exam may now check their eligibility status by accessing the PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023 PDF and identifying their name and rank level. We encourage all candidates to review this list carefully and assess their next steps accordingly.
As per the updates, the shortlist containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for Interview for selection to the post of DEMONSTRATOR IN ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION – STATEWIDE (Category No. 295/2021 ) in TECHNICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT on RS 29,200-62,400/-(PR) based on the OMR held on 22-12-2022. The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test. The register numbers have been arranged in numerical sequence and their arrangement does not reflect the candidates’ rank based on the test. Candidates whose numbers have been included in the shortlist attend the verification of original documents by the schedule published in the notification. Also request that shortlisted candidates produce an NCLC/Community Certificate issued by the Revenue Authority during the OTR Verification. The date, time, and venue of the OTR Verification will be announced shortly.
Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist PDF 2023: Direct Link
Are you waiting for Demonstrator Shortlist 2023 PDF? Look no further! Click on the provided link below to download Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023.
CATEGORY NUMBER: 295/2021
Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023: Where to Download
Eligible candidates can download the Demonstrator Shortlist 2023 from the official site provided below
Kerala PSC Demonstrator Rank List 2023: Release Date
The anticipated release date for the Kerala PSC Demonstrator Rank List 2023 has not yet received an official announcement. The most recent information will be added to this page as soon as the date is made public. Please return periodically to the page for updates.
Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023: Important Dates
Find out below for Kerala PSC Demonstrator Rank List 2023
|Shortlist Release Date||October 13, 2023|
|Rank List Release Date||Notify Later|
|Answer Key||Notify Later|
PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023: Cut Off
The Short List includes 87 (Eighty-seven) individuals who received the highest scores in the OMR exam. The final contender on the main list had a score of 49.67 (forty nine (point) six seven). The necessary supplementary list is created by including a sufficient number of candidates from lower mark ranges in the order of merit of the candidates belonging to such classes in order to satisfy the rules of reservation of appointment to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section, and Differently Abled.
What are the Factors Affecting Kerala PSC Demonstrator Cut-Off 2023?
The factors affecting the Demonstrator Vacancy 2023 are given below;
- Number of applicants
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Available vacancies
- Previous Cut off
Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023: Answer Script Revaluation
The Shortlist is generated using the information provided by the Candidate in the Application, and any further claims will not be taken into consideration at any time. Rechecking and reevaluation are not permitted for the online exam, however candidates who pay the requisite fee and request printouts of their answers will get them once the ranked list is made public. Following the approval of the Ranked List, candidates who apply for them and pay the required cost will receive copies of their OMR test answers from the test that was administered on December 22, 2022. Refer to Notification No. ERVii(3)589/2023/EW dtd 30.03.2023 for candidates whose Register Numbers are invalid.
Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist: How to download
The step wise procedure for downloading the Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023 is given below. Candidates are requested to follow the procedure given below to download their Kerala PSC Shortlist:
The following is the procedure to Download the Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023:
Step 1: Open keralapsc.gov.in, the Kerela Public Service Commission’s official website.
Step 2: Select the results or shortlists link on the homepage.
Step 3: After clicking, a screen will show the Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023 for various positions.
Step 4: Candidates can select, download, and print the Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023 for their records.
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023
Following are the details that will be mentioned on the PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023
- Post Name
- Registration Number of candidates
- Department Details
- Category Number
- Cut Off Score
- Shortlist Guidelines
- Allotment details
Kerala PSC Demonstrator Shortlist 2023: Instructions to Candidates
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have \ secured top marks in the OMR Test.
- 87 (Eightyseven)candidates who have secured top most marks in the OMR examination are included in the Main List of this Short List. The marks secured by the last candidate in the Main List is 49.67(Fortynine (point ) six seven). For the purpose of satisfying the rules of reservation of appointment to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes,Economically Weaker Section and Differently Abled , necessary supplementary list is prepared by including sufficient numbers of candidates from lower mark ranges in the order of merit of the candidates belonging to such classes.
- Candidates included in the Short List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Candidates included in the Short List are required to produce NCLC/ Community Certificate issued by the Revenue authority at the time of OTR Verification.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 22-12-2022 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No : ERVii(3)589/2023/EW dtd 30.03.2023