Table of Contents
The Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Grade I/ Dresser Shortlist 2023 PDF and Link has been made public by the Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC). Get the PDF of the provisional list right away. An interview and a competitive exam make up its selection process. Through the official website, the shortlisted candidates will be informed of the time and location of the interview. The chosen applicants would be hired by Malabar Cement Ltd. View the shortlist PDF right away. Best wishes to everyone who applied and was selected for the short list.
Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Shortlist 2023: Highlights
|Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Recruitment 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser|
|Selection Process||OMR based written examination and Document verification|
|Method of Appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Finial Rank List||To be announced|
Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Shortlist 2023: Release Date
The wait is finally over. The Kerala PSC released the 2023 Nursing Assistant Grade I/Dresser Shortlist. Probability List containing the Register Numbers of applicants who are found provisionally eligible to be included in the Ranked list for selection to the position of DRESSER/NURSING ASSISTANT GRADE I – STATEWIDE (Category No. 322/2022) in MALABAR CEMENTS LIMITED at a salary of Rs. 6400-88-8160/- on the basis of the OMR Test held on 04-05-2023. This list is subject to the verification of the Original documents. The list contains 81 candidates’ registration numbers. The Register Numbers are listed in their numerical order, however the arrangement in no way denotes the order in which they were assigned based on their performance on the Nursing Assistant Grade I/Dresser test. Candidates whose names are on the Probability List must physically show up with their original documents for one-time verification.Date, time, and location of OTR Verification will be made public when appropriate. For the download link to the Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Grade I/ Dresser Shortlist 2023, keep reading.
Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Shortlist 2023: Download Link
You can download the Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser provisional list 2023 from the provided link below.
CATEGORY NUMBER: 322/2022
Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Rank List 2023: Releasing Date
The release date for the Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Final Rank List 2023 has not yet been specified. When it is announced, we will update this page with the date.
Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Provisional List 2023: Important Dates
|KPSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Shortlist 2023||September 15, 2023|
|Interview Date||Notify Later|
|Final Rank List||Notify Later|
Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Shortlist 2023: How to Download
Follow the step by step procedures below to download Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Provisional List 2023
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC.
- The candidates should log in to the profile page using the Username and Password
- Then, click on the option Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Shortlist 2023.
- The PDF file containing the names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can check their name and roll numbe and can download the PDF file for further reference.
Details Mentioned on PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Shortlist 2023
- Name of examination
- Category Number
- Recruiting Department
- Salary Scale
- Candidate’s register number
- Number of selected candidates
- Cutoff score
- Shortlist guidelines
- Details of authority
Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Recruitment 2023: Cut-off
The candidates who have secured 39.67 marks and above are included in the Main list and requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of supplementary lists. The Probability list is prepared based on the details furnished by the candidates in the applications and subsequent claims made will not be entertained at any stage. Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date, time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published in due course.
Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Cut-off 2023: Affected Factors
The factors that affect while determining the Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Cut-off Marks are:
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Number of vacancies for the post for every district
- Number of applicants
- Previous year cut-off mark
Kerala PSC Nursing Assistant Gr. I/ Dresser Shortlist 2023: Points to be Noted
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Probability List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test.
- The candidates who have secured 39.67 ( thirty nine (point) six seven ) marks and above are included in the Main List of Probability List and requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of Supplementary Lists.
- Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes are required to produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O(P)No.81/09/SC/ST/DD dated 26.09.2009 and SC/ST candidates are required to produce Community Certificate issued by the Revenue authority at the time of OTR Verification. EWS Certificate issued by the Revenue authority should be produced by the candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections at the time of OTR Verification.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 04-05-2023 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No :ERVI(3)2403/2023/EW dated 27.07.2023.