Attractive salary package, perks and allowances including HRA, DRA, medical expenses, convenient work environment, and in most cases home posting. Did you just thought of a central service job profile?. Then, ‘No’. These are only a few of the benefits a Kerala PSC employee would be getting. Kerala PSC is one of the most sought after examinations for job seekers in Kerala cadre. Every year, KPSC releases notification for various recruitment ranging from the Last grade servants to the Gazetted posts in different departments. The attractive pay scale offered and other benefits make Kerala PSC jobs the most preferred ones.
Along with the preferability, KPSC has one of the vast syllabi in the competitive examination, making most of the aspirants face difficulty in covering the entire syllabus before any exam. Are you a starter in the field of the job hunt? Or have you wasted more than 1year of your valuable “service period” in preparation with no success? And did this sudden spike in COVID19 cases and nationwide lockdown as a containment measure make you more stressed and distressed as you are not able to attend your regular coaching centre? Then, we are here to help you grab your dream job while sitting in the comfort of your home through our online classes.
Why Kerala PSC & Upcoming Vacancies 2020-21
Let’s start with discussing why should you make your career with Kerala PSC. KPSC is expected to release a number of notifications in the year 2020-21.
- Last Grade Servants
- Sub Inspector of Police
- Block Development Officer
- Panchayat Secretary
- Food Security Officer
- Lower Division Clerk
- Excise Inspector
KPSC Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Age Limit
Minimum -18 yrs Maximum -36 yrs for General Candidates. OBC and SC/ST Candidates have an age relaxation of 3yrs and 5yrs respectively.
- Educational Qualification
Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 55%.
As the competition is high, preparation with zero loopholes is very important to ensure success. Let’s have a brief account of the difference between Online and Offline preparation and select your path accordingly’
Why online classes over traditional Offline centres??
- Convenient timing: Have you ever got tired of the hour-long lectures in coaching classes? With online learning, you have the liberty in your study time. You can study your subject with so much ease even if you are a day person or night owl. Each student has different grasping power for different subjects. In offline classes, you will be following a particular time table designed by them, wherein online classes you can choose and turn the subjects as per you wish.
- Faculty selection: Coaching classes provide you with a maximum of 1 or 2 faculties for a particular topic. But in an online platform, you can have a number of faculties for the same topic in different languages you prefer. So, finding the best teacher is just a mouse click away. We can switch on to another faculty if you don’t find the current one appealing in online coaching, while this possibility is ruled out in offline classes.
- Free of cost learning: Offline classes owe you a large sum of money as coaching fees. Where you can get quality study materials online literally at no cost. In offline classes or in coaching centres we are forced to purchase materials even if it has no use for us. Otherwise, in the online platform, you will get the choice of purchase of materials or any study-related utilities according to our convenience.
- Accessibility: Coaching classes are mainly concentrated in urban areas or metro cities. So it may seem difficult for a pupil from rural or backward side to commute all the way for quality coaching. Online classes help you save your valuable time. With a 2G or 3G connection and with a PC or smartphone you can learn from anywhere around the globe. As internet connectivity is available in most parts, aspirants from the least developed areas will also get the benefit of quality classes.
- Active learning: The main allurement of online coaching is active learning. In coaching classes, you are learning only with a handful of students. It can limit your opportunity to discuss and learn new ideas. While online, you are practising with students from across the globe who can help you in better understanding. In short, in online classes, a student can control his learning. Most importantly, in offline classes, they will be following a definite format which often didn’t work out for everyone. While in online coaching, we can focus more on our weak subjects or topics are the learning routine is finalised by the student himself. In the availability of study material, coaching institutes provide materials and questions prepared by some particular people. While online, aspirants will get quality study materials prepared by a number of persons resulting in your exposure to a wider range of questions.
- Working group: The most important advantage of online classes is its flexible timing. Attending a coaching class is tedious for the working-class group. Online classes are best suited for them as they can schedule classes according to their comfort. For attending a coaching class, the working pupil may need to spare their off day or some times need to take leave from the working place. Online classes help to avoid these circumstances. You can set up your classroom anywhere you want. The online class is a boon to people who have to manage family responsibilities in addition to the job.
How Entri app helps you??
Entri app provides you with the best online learning platform for various Government examinations like State PSC, SSC, RRB, BANKING and other competitive exams.1000+ video classes on various topics handled by our expert faculties will help you clear the concept and makes you excel in the subject. We also try to clear your doubts through doubt clearing sessions. You will be provided with quality quizzes and mock tests to brush up your concepts and improve weak areas.
Our R&D team promises to update quality content and questions according to the latest trend in recent examinations. You can get previous year questions of various KPSC exams with answer key in our website The difficult level of our mock tests is on par with the original examination, helping you face the real one with full confidence. You can also watch our video classes in your language.
Life always surprises us with ups and downs, bliss and miseries, comfort and fall. What matters is our reaction. We can either fall down and suffer or stand up and fight. The choice is ours. But guess what? .The world admires only the champion, not the loser. And what you want to be?. A champion or a loser?
If your answer is the loser, stop reading and lean back in the comfort of your couch.
If you want to be a champion, make sure to take advantage of this extra time. We are offering different courses for various examinations. Visit our website or download the Entri app for course details and offers. Don’t forget to check out our free live classes on YouTube.
Discussion about this post