Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the Soil Survey Officer Rank List 2023. Candidates who took the exam can now verify their rank on this page. Kerala Public Service Commission held a recruitment campaign to find qualified applicants for the position of Soil Survey Officer on 26th March 2022. The panel recently revealed a ranked list of candidates who were selected suitable by the commission sorted in order of merit. This Ranked List is brought into force with effect from Sepetember 12, 2023 Read about the Kerala PSC Soil Survey Officer Rank List 2023 on this page. You’ll also download the rank list PDF here.
Kerala PSC Soil Survey Officer Rank List 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Soil Survey Officer|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Kerala PSC Soil Survey Officer Rank List 2023
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, candidates seleceted shortlisted on the rank list wil be called for Interview and Document Verification soon. All the candidates who appeared for the recruitment drive may now check the their names by log In to your PSC Thulasi Profile or by visiting Kerala PSC Website. Also, If you having any trouble you can use the direct link provided below.
Kerala PSC Soil Survey Officer Rank List 2023 – Download PDF
If you having trouble downloading Kerala PSC Soil Survey Officer Rank List 2023 through the given step, use the direct URL provided below. Download the Kerala PSC Soil Survey Officer Rank List 2023 Rank List 2023 here;
CATEGORY NUMBER: 594/2021
Kerala PSC Soil Survey Officer Rank List – How to Downlaod
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- To begin, go to keralapsc.gov, the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Next, on the Homepage, click the Results Tab.
- Select Ranked Lists from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ranked list of Soil Survey Officer Rank List 2023 from the new page that displays.
- Finally, save the ranking list on your computer for future use.
Kerala PSC Soil Survey Officer Rank List 2023 – Points to Remember
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of a minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates from the Ranked List will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules an orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable, against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of the Ranked List. As the
advice for appointment depends on the occurrence of vacancies, there is no guarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of
cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Ranked List.
- Since a common OMR Test with common candidates was conducted for this post, the marks awarded to candidates included in this Ranked List and mark of OMR test relating to all candidates appeared for the test will be
published only after the publication of entire Ranked Lists (including NCA Notifications if any) which will be finalised on the basis of the common test.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of OMR Answer script is not allowed. But Answer scripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply for through their One Time Registration profile from the Commission’s official
website www.kerala psc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs. 85 (Rupees Eighty Five only). The fee can be remitted by e-payment through the portal. Applications submitted in any other manner (i.e via email/Tappal/Direct) will not be considered. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time to apply for rechecking of Answer scripts will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission(i.e on or before 27.09.2023
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to this selection shall submit online application through their One Time Registration profile from the official website of the Commission, www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs. 335 (Rupees three hundred and thirty five) via e-payment mode available in the portal. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time to apply for photocopy of OMR sheets
will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission(i.e on or before 27.09.2023). Application submitted in any other manner(i.e via email/Tappal/Direct) will
not be considered. A copy of the answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate. Copies of OMR sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued.
- The entries put in column (5) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their Application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to The Deputy Secretary (Examinations) -I, Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the
- The candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked list shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to THE SECRETARY, KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION HEAD OFFICE, PATTOM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-4.. The format is available in the official
websiteof the Commission.The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/ Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a
notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General Conditions. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the
format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances..The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format along with the original of notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of the ID proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of the Ranked List in the official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of the
Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of vacancy based on which he/she is to be advised.
- The result of rechecking of OMR answer scripts will be intimated in due course. But photocopy of OMR answer script will be issued only after the publication of the Ranked List for all the posts finalized on the basis of the
- The A part and B part of OMR scripts will be destoyed after completing six months period from the date of finalisation of last Ranked List in the common test.