Table of Contents
On May 29, 2023, the Kerala Public Service Commission published the Kerala PSC Technician Grade 2 Rank List 2023. The PSC Thulassi portal at https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ makes the results available. Candidates who participated in the Kerala PSC Technician Grade 2 Rank List 2023 can view their ranking by scrolling down. The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of a minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Find the further details below!
Kerala PSC Technician Grade 2 Rank List 2023: Overview
|Name of post||Technician Grade 2|
|Department||Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Rank List Status||Released|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Cut off marks||Various|
Kerala PSC Technician Grade 2 Rank List 2023 PDF
The KPSC Technician Grade 2 Results 2023 are available to eligible candidates by visiting the website or by using the direct link provided below.
CATEGORY NUMBER: 014/2022
Kerala PSC Technician Grade 2 Rank List 2023: Release Date
On August 24, 2023, the PSC Technician Grade 2 Rank List 2023 PDF is made available. The candidates are given access to the status of their results. Candidates who applied for the Kerala PSC Technician Grade 2 Position 2023 may now check the status of their results. The list of candidates whose register numbers are found provisionally eligible to be included in the ranked list for selection to the position of TECHNICIAN GR II (Refregeration Mechanic) – PART I (GENERAL CATEGORY) in the KERALA CO-OPERATIVE MILK MARKETING FEDERATION LIMITED, found suitable by the Commission, based on the online examination held on August 31, 2022, is subject to the verification of the original documents.Candidates should double-check their information and the information on the scorecard. If any of the given details seems to be wrong the candidates can verify and cross-check the rank list by contacting the Kerala PSC
Kerala PSC Technician Grade 2 Rank List 2023
On August 24, 2023, Kerala PSC released the PSC Technician Grade 2 Rank List 2023. Written tests are used to choose candidates, and these are followed by interviews and document checks. The public service commission used direct recruitment to choose the candidates for the position of PSC Technician Grade 2. In order to download the results for the Kerala PSC Technician Grade 2 recruitment directly as a PDF file, applicants can now visit the official website. On August 08, 2022, the writing test was given. Candidates can access the Kerala PSC’s official website at www.keralapsc.gov.in if they are interested in learning more about the merit list.
How to Download Kerala PSC Technician Grade 2 Result list 2023?
By taking the processes outlined below, applicants can download the PSC Technician Grade 2 Rank List 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission at http://www.keralapsc.gov.in)
- Step 2: Click on the Result Tab In the upper right corner of the homepage
- Step 3: After that, choose the “Ranked list” option from the drop-down list.
- Step 4: Click on KPSC Technician Grade 2 Rank List 2023
- Step 5: Navigate “Download” option and click
- Step 6: A PDF file with a list of candidates for their respective positions will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 7: Download and save the pdf for future references.
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Technician Grade 2 Result 2023
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number.
- Kerala PSC Exam Score.
- Kerala State Merit List.
- Category of the Candidate
- Cut Off Score
- Result Guidelines
- Allotment details
Kerala PSC Technician Grade 2 Result 2023: Points to be Noted
- Result of candidate with Register No.101686 is withheld as per the order of the Hon’ble Chairman, KPSC in File no.OLE I(1)3868/2022/GW.
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates from the Ranked List will be advised
for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable, against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of the Ranked List. As the
advice for appointment depends on the occurrence of vacancies there is no guarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Ranked List.
- For Online Examination rechecking and revaluation is not allowed. Candidates who wish to obtain a print out of their Answer sheets relating to this selection shall submit online application through their One Time Registration profile from the official website of the Commission, www.keralapsc.gov.in , by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs. 335 (Rupees three hundred and thirty five) via e-payment mode available in the portal. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time
to apply for print out of answer sheet will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission. (ie,on or before 10/09/2023 ) Application submitted in any other
manner(i.e via email/Tappal/Direct) will not be considered. A copy of the answer sheet will be issued only once to a
- The entries put in column (8) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their Application and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the Deputy Secretary (Online Examinations) – I, Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List
- The candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked list shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to THE SECRETARY, KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION HEAD OFFICE, PATTOM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-4. The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. Any candidate can relinquish his/her right for appointment , in writing duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State / Central Government with Signature, Name, Designation and Office Seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of the ID proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the general conditions. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format along with the original of notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of the ID proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of the Ranked List in the official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of the Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of vacancy based on which he/she is to be advised.